Thread: President Trump pulls out of Paris Accord!!

Default President Trump pulls out of Paris Accord!!

I'm so relieved! I've been waiting all week to hear his decision and I'll admit I was nervous. I'm thrilled he cares more about America than globalism. What a 180 from the days of Obama!

I listened to Trump on the radio and received an education. I had no idea that while we did away with our coal mines---that in India and China and I think even Europe they get to open more mines. It hog ties us and benefits everyone else. All in an effort to destroy this country. I am so relieved after listening to what it entailed that he pulled the U.S. out. He said they are opening the first new mine in a long time in Pennsylvania very soon and that he hopes to attend the opening. I just cannot stand the thought that if Clinton had won the carbon tax would be a reality. Thank God for President Trump.

Glad to be out from under that nonsense... One can never be sure what Trump is going to do until he does it.

If my memory serves me correctly, I believe hillary herself bragged that she was going to shut down USA's coal mines.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

bet Obama will never get those knots out of his shorts.

Wig out, dems.

Yes!!! This is great news! Most of us know that global warming is a lie and the left has gone to horrible extremes too keep the lie alive. (Google dead scientists).
    Thank you, President Trump for standing up! We need to increase our prayers for this man. The world isn't going to like this.
    1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Quote Originally Posted by twisty58 View Post
    Yes!!! This is great news! Most of us know that global warming is a lie and the left has gone to horrible extremes too keep the lie alive. (Google dead scientists).
    Thank you, President Trump for standing up! We need to increase our prayers for this man. The world isn't going to like this.
    Awww...it just breaks my heart what the world globalists think...

I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Quote Originally Posted by MilkyWay View Post
    I'm so relieved! I've been waiting all week to hear his decision and I'll admit I was nervous. I'm thrilled he cares more about America than globalism. What a 180 from the days of Obama!
    In addition, I think this is the first time he has gone
    against the wishes of his daughter and son-in-law.

While I don't know if we should open more coal mines
    (for reasons completely separate from climate...)
    I believe the U.S. should make that decision, not Paris.

Praise be to God for Donald J Trump. Finally we have a true leader who is looking out for we the people. I was watching his speech this afternoon, and I kept thinking that he reminds me of Reagan. Now he and Reagan are different personalities, but they both wanted to do what is right for the American people. IMHO. I will stand up for Trump, Lord knows, the Dems, the Media, and some Republicans won't stand up for him. He is standing up for we the people, so we the people need to stand up for Donald J Trump!!!
    2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God, and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness.

By the way, isn't it just like Obama to rename the Paris Treaty so that he didn't need to get it through the House? 😒😒😒

100% agree. I am old enough to remember in the 1970's the scientists were pushing the theory that the world was headed into an ice age, and a few decades later it is global warming! I truly believe there are many scientists and professors that have invented these theories to justify the huge grants that they receive for "research".

The talking heads, CEOs, world leaders are all saying that the pullout from the paris accord signifies an absence of American leadership in the world today.

I see it more as removing the ring from America's nose that had us being sucked into following the OWG agenda. Thank God we're being temporarily loosed from that heavy burden.

The USA is truly leading once again.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Quote Originally Posted by fl2007rn View Post
    ... I truly believe there are many scientists and professors that have invented these theories to justify the huge grants that they receive for "research".
    I can't say what the motivation was for anything before 1990, but sometime
    around then, a couple of graduate students (if I understood the jargon correctly)
    came up with the "Global Warming" and "Hockey Stick" schemes to get more
    money to continue their education. That scam got revealed around 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Timbers View Post
    The talking heads, CEOs, world leaders are all saying that the pullout from the paris accord signifies an absence of American leadership in the world today.

I see it more as removing the ring from America's nose that had us being sucked into following the OWG agenda. Thank God we're being temporarily loosed from that heavy burden.

The USA is truly leading once again.
    I don't know if we are leading.
    We may be simply alone, marching to the beat of our own drum.
    Which is also fine with me.