Thread: ISIS-supporting news agency tells Muslims to avoid 'gathering places of the Crusaders' as fanatics p

Default ISIS-supporting news agency tells Muslims to avoid 'gathering places of the Crusaders' as fanatics p

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-attacks.html

A pro-ISIS news agency has told followers to stay away from the 'gathering places of the Crusaders' as it warns that 'thousands of lonely lions' are prepared to slaughter civilians at any time.
    In a statement published by Nashir News Agency, people in America, Russia, France, Britain, Canada, Belgium, Australia - and those 'outside the Caliphate' - are warned of 'almost daily blessed attacks' by Islamic State fighters.
    Are you getting in God's way?
    https://www.intouch.org/watch/are-yo...ng-in-gods-way

Please pray for Lindsey's salvation

Lovely...
    We need to pray for these murderers, as well as all those in our country, and other freedom loving countries around the world, that God will protect us all from this religion of 'peace'.

Come soon Lord...we are eagerly waiting to see your return!!

I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

lol

So wait, are the crusaders the lonely lions? Or is that what they're referring to themselves as? Because traditionally lions were the emblem of the crusaders...

But sure! A bunch of 'lonely lions' out here might just entertain themselves if given the opportunity by a crazed lot of muslim extremists.
    Dummies.

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyK View Post
    So wait, are the crusaders the lonely lions? Or is that what they're referring to themselves as? Because traditionally lions were the emblem of the crusaders...

But sure! A bunch of 'lonely lions' out here might just entertain themselves if given the opportunity by a crazed lot of muslim extremists.
    Dummies.
    I think you miss read it. Traditionally, lions may have been the emblem of
    the crusaders, but I think in this case, they mean suicide bombers (lonely,
    misguided bomb mules), are willing to blow up these places, and ISIS doesn't
    want to accidentally kill off other ISIS members.

At least, that is the way I read it.
    Walking in The Light of His Word.

Quote Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
    I think you miss read it. Traditionally, lions may have been the emblem of
    the crusaders, but I think in this case, they mean suicide bombers (lonely,
    misguided bomb mules), are willing to blow up these places, and ISIS doesn't
    want to accidentally kill off other ISIS members.

At least, that is the way I read it.
    You're right. I figured as much. I just mock the fact that they're using crusader rhetoric in their crazy rantings. It's ironic. The crusaders certainly weren't saints themselves, but I can see why it initially came about as a response to islams global caliphate objective.

They never found any greater success beyond that and did much evil in their later efforts. If there comes a time for a "crusade", it should actually be a Christian one.

Not a roman catholic manifest destiny complex that ultimately became about as bad as the muslims they drove out in their persecution of protestants and anyone else not with their church.

I want to say anyone even non-Christians could see islam for what it is and take efforts to protect our country against this unchanging and evil ideology, but people like that are rare now.

Even rarer still to find someone that thinks like that who isn't an extremist on the opposite end of the spectrum. Most of the time I can only find that among fellow Christians.

... If there comes a time for a "crusade", it should actually be a Christian one.
    That won't happen. We already know what is going to happen. (Well, some of us do.)
    We just don't know how many months or years it will take.

Not a roman catholic manifest destiny complex that ultimately became about as bad as the muslims they drove out in their persecution of protestants and anyone else not with their church.
    You have been fed politically correct revisionist history.
    The crusades never got as bad is Islam. Not even close.

I want to say anyone even non-Christians could see islam for what it is and take efforts to protect our country against this unchanging and evil ideology, but people like that are rare now.
    Among non Christians, those who can see Islam for what it is, often have tendencies towards white nationalism and are often the same ones who are confused about the Jews, or they hold to conspiracy theories about the Jews. You have to have a very firm grounding in the Scriptures to see this world clearly.

Even rarer still to find someone that thinks like that who isn't an extremist on the opposite end of the spectrum. Most of the time I can only find that among fellow Christians.
    And even among Christians, a clear view of this world is a rarity. And getting rarer. Those who know the scriptures often do not understand the world outside of the Church, and those who have a thorough understand of what is going on outside the Church are generally not what most people on here picture when they think of "saints."

American Christians tend to live in an isolated 'Kumbaya' bubble, shocked at every new insult
    to their sensibilities, and Christians in other parts of the world are just hoping to survive until
    next year. Neither situation is conducive to a clear understanding of the world as it really is.

That won't happen. We already know what is going to happen. (Well, some of us do.)
    We just don't know how many months or years it will take.
    Just dreaming out loud.

You have been fed politically correct revisionist history.
    The crusades never got as bad is Islam. Not even close.
    I'd like to hear more. You didn't want to run afoul of the catholic church and make too much a fuss of it in that time lest you find yourself in an iron maiden. But I can agree that was the lesser evil compared to islam taking control.

Still quite evil though.

Among non Christians, those who can see Islam for what it is, often have tendencies towards white nationalism and are often the same ones who are confused about the Jews, or they hold to conspiracy theories about the Jews. You have to have a very firm grounding in the Scriptures to see this world clearly.

And even among Christians, a clear view of this world is a rarity. And getting rarer. Those who know the scriptures often do not understand the world outside of the Church, and those who have a thorough understand of what is going on outside the Church are generally not what most people on here picture when they think of "saints."

American Christians tend to live in an isolated 'Kumbaya' bubble, shocked at every new insult
    to their sensibilities, and Christians in other parts of the world are just hoping to survive until
    next year. Neither situation is conducive to a clear understanding of the world as it really is.
    I've seen that for myself. Well said.

Just dreaming out loud.
    Ahh, yes, I do that too.

I'd like to hear more. You didn't want to run afoul of the catholic church and make too much a fuss of it in that time lest you find yourself in an iron maiden.
    you are mixing the Crusades with the Inquisitions

But I can agree that was the lesser evil compared to islam taking control.

Still quite evil though.
    We are in agreement.

I've seen that for myself. Well said.
    Unfortunate, but true. Christians are pretty good at the Harmless as Doves part,
    but not so good at the Wise as Serpents part. And that failure to see the world clearly
    will likely be the cause of a lot of needless suffering here in America.

When you truly understand all of the evil in the world today you realize that God is not willing for even one that might come to Him to perish. What love, oh what love that is. What a bloody filthy rag this world is.