Thread: The Political Pope

Default The Political Pope

The following link is an interview by Greg Hunter with George Neumayr – Pope Francis Pushes One World Government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crRp5_eeQLQ

I guess the interview confirms what we already suspected. But, it's just surreal watching it happen in front of our eyes. When I first read Hal Lindsey's "Late Great Planet Earth" in the early 70's, I never dreamed of seeing this in my lifetime. Now! I realize how close we really are.

Default Hmmmm

Not really a big revelation, but just adding "fuel to the fire". His entire "reign" has been geared to a OWO, which is in accordance with Jesuit thinking. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then ???????

Quote Originally Posted by madcat View Post
    Not really a big revelation, but just adding "fuel to the fire". His entire "reign" has been geared to a OWO, which is in accordance with Jesuit thinking. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then ???????

It has always made me wonder exactly WHAT Catholics hear when the pope talks and exactly how serious they take Bible prophecy when the Bible warns of OWO and OWR and the pope pushes the agendas.

Sad.
    Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Quote Originally Posted by BorrowedTime View Post
    It has always made me wonder exactly WHAT Catholics hear when the pope talks and exactly how serious they take Bible prophecy when the Bible warns of OWO and OWR and the pope pushes the agendas.

Sad.
    I know!!! I wonder the same thing!!! Can't they SEE this?
    1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Sad.
    Most of the Catholics I know don't really listen to the Pope.
    And most of them have no idea what the Bible says about prophesy.

One Catholic I know recognizes that this Pope is evil, and says there
    was a catholic prophet who foretold of this:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes
    But he thinks that there will be a good one after this.
    I haven't questioned him extensively on "after this."

I enjoy reading the Rapture Ready News links everyday, and I thought today's news link is very pertinent to the conversation.

Pope Francis: World Government Must Rule U.S. ‘For Their Own Good’
    http://yournewswire.com/pope-francis...vernment-rule/

Though I wouldn't play "pin the tail on the antichrist," since we as believers will be removed before his revealing. I would, however, feel confident in "pinning the tail on the harlot."

Just sayin...

https://www.tomorrowsworld.org/magaz...-revelation-17

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Buzzard View Post
    I enjoy reading the Rapture Ready News links everyday, and I thought today's news link is very pertinent to the conversation.

Though I wouldn't play "pin the tail on the antichrist," since we as believers will be removed before his revealing. I would, however, feel confident in "pinning the tail on the harlot."

Just sayin...

I just don't see him as the antichrist. Harlot/prophet (he really wants aliens he here ) yes.

Beast is the AC government system. So making all of Beast and harlot the RCC seems a little odd. Something like the UN would be needed for the 10 kingdoms.
    Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Just sayin...

Our Board rules frown on pinning the tail on the antichrist's sidekick as well. And now, back to my donuts
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

I just don't see him as the antichrist. Harlot/prophet (he really wants aliens he here ) yes.

Beast is the AC government system. So making all of Beast and harlot the RCC seems a little odd. Something like the UN would be needed for the 10 kingdoms.
    Sorry for not explaining my thoughts a little more clearly. Its my understanding, the harlot is the counterfeit bride/church who initially clings to the beast system. With this current Pope, and his embrace of the one-world-government, I'm just astonished at how it's coming together. If you have a different understanding, please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Timbers View Post
    Our Board rules frown on pinning the tail on the antichrist's sidekick as well. And now, back to my donuts
    Hey TT, thanks for your patience with me. I purposely referred to the harlot, not the false profit. With the pope being the head of the RCC, I was really pointing out the direction the RCC is going--though not so clearly. However, I will stand down and put my pins and tails back in the drawer.

Sorry for not explaining my thoughts a little more clearly. Its my understanding, the harlot is the counterfeit bride/church who initially clings to the beast system. With this current Pope, and his embrace of the one-world-government, I'm just astonished at how it's coming together. If you have a different understanding, please let me know.

Hey TT, thanks for your patience with me. I purposely referred to the harlot, not the false profit. With the pope being the head of the RCC, I was really pointing out the direction the RCC is going--though not so clearly. However, I will stand down and put my pins and tails back in the drawer.
    It's like an unholy trinity.

A/C = little horn
    RCC (??) = harlot/false prophet religious system for worship
    Beast = government system to enforce and rule military style.

In David's time he was king. God was God. And they had prophets.