Thread: Beware the "Bible Flock Box" Youtube channel

Default Beware the "Bible Flock Box" Youtube channel

Haven't seen this channel mentioned so wanting to warn everyone to stay away (or warn your children) about this deceptive SDA member.

I don't normally post these things, however his channel keeps growing. He is strongly against OSAS. He no where mentions he is a SDA but does have a video about why he uses Ellen White as study guides.

Also of note, he usually has the comments section open, however he made one for "5 things Jehovahs Witnesses Don't Want You to Know' and completely fails to mention that they got a lot of their false doctrine from SDA's and closed that comment section.

Ellen White support

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

And one where he refutes that Christ broke the Sabbath.

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

My SIL works for a SDA and I get concerned that she's getting drawn into it. I pray that's not so.

Thanks for posting this.

Quote Originally Posted by Koalie View Post
    My SIL works for a SDA and I get concerned that she's getting drawn into it. I pray that's not so.

Thanks for posting this.
    No problem. It's been bugging me him and Walter Veiths channel keep growing but they conviently seem to "forget" their SDA's and the song and dance is old especially when you believe the SDA is the "remenent" church

Video from Bible flock box.

Jesus is michael the Archangel