Thread: UNESCO claims the Tomb of the Patriarchs as a “Palestinian World Heritage Site”.

Default UNESCO claims the Tomb of the Patriarchs as a “Palestinian World Heritage Site”.

The United Nations Educational, Scientific, Cultural Organization*(UNESCO) voted in a secret ballot Friday passing a resolution which claims the Old City of Hebron and the Tomb of the Patriarchs as a “Palestinian World Heritage Site”.

http://beholdisrael.org/news-israel/...world-heritage

Meanwhile, Netanyahu responds. Good for him.

Netanyahu cuts $1 million in UN membership fees to be used to construct Jewish heritage museum

http://beholdisrael.org/news-israel/...ewish-heritage
    And if by grace, then it is no longer by works: if it were, grace would no longer be grace.
    Romans 11:6

John Haller talked about this.

It's unbelievable, isn't it? There can be no doubt that there is a demonic opposition to the nation of Israel. The way that the nations, and just, well...usually normal people seem to have an irrational hatred of the Jewish people is like a great, big neon sign. I struggle at times to understand how people just. don't. see it.

Perhaps the claim to Holy sites such as this will be used as a bargaining tool for the AC during the tribulation?

Palestinians??
    They have no "history".

Quote Originally Posted by Ambassador View Post
    Palestinians??
    They have no "history".
    It's always been such a boggle for Islam to say that allah gave the Jews the Torrah but then they deny Israel ever existed.
    Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

You know, I was thinking about all this last night...I saw an article saying that Netanyahu might be bought up on criminal charges, and I was just overwhelmed at how insidious the constant barrage was against Israel. It actually bought to mind this verse:

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

[9] The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders, [10] and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. [11] Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, [12] in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

I know the AC hasn't been revealed yet, but if we're in the lead up to that time I expect we'll start to see the symptoms of it. And there is no doubt that the bias against Israel is just irrational. There is no logical reason for the nations to hate this tiny country and people so.
    So, I would say that the more the hatred grows, the closer we are getting. Which is sort of exciting, but it still burns me with indignation every time I read an article like the one opening this thread.

Now, as I'm sort of a newbie I was hoping to perhaps get some confirmation about why this is all happening. I'm guessing that the persecution from Satan is obvious (chosen people of God), and I think that the reason that God is allowing/sending the delusion to the nations is so the last 7 years can happen, is that right? Without aggression towards Israel there wouldn't be the Mag/Mag-gog war, or the 7 year peace treaty, or the rebuilt temple, 2 witnesses, AC betrayal, etc. Is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by Naomi45 View Post
    You know, I was thinking about all this last night...I saw an article saying that Netanyahu might be bought up on criminal charges, and I was just overwhelmed at how insidious the constant barrage was against Israel. It actually bought to mind this verse:

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

[9] The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders, [10] and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. [11] Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, [12] in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

I know the AC hasn't been revealed yet, but if we're in the lead up to that time I expect we'll start to see the symptoms of it. And there is no doubt that the bias against Israel is just irrational. There is no logical reason for the nations to hate this tiny country and people so.
    So, I would say that the more the hatred grows, the closer we are getting. Which is sort of exciting, but it still burns me with indignation every time I read an article like the one opening this thread.

Now, as I'm sort of a newbie I was hoping to perhaps get some confirmation about why this is all happening. I'm guessing that the persecution from Satan is obvious (chosen people of God), and I think that the reason that God is allowing/sending the delusion to the nations is so the last 7 years can happen, is that right? Without aggression towards Israel there wouldn't be the Mag/Mag-gog war, or the 7 year peace treaty, or the rebuilt temple, 2 witnesses, AC betrayal, etc. Is that right?
    Think about it this way.

The whole world is against a little country.
    Little country survives with supernatural powers
    Israel will run back to God in full force.
    Helps them realize who Jesus was (remember they are blinded ATM)
    God has saved HIS nation!
    Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.