Thread: Haitian government official who exposed the Clinton foundation commits suicide

Default Haitian government official who exposed the Clinton foundation commits suicide

All I can say is that I am sure glad that I have nothing to do with the Clintons...safer that way...

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    All I can say is that I am sure glad that I have nothing to do with the Clintons...safer that way...
    Amen!
    John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Quote Originally Posted by benmcd View Post
    ...Arkancide?

(since we don't have an emoticon for hear/see/speak no evil)

Mainstream media says "Nothing to see hear, move along."
    And if by grace, then it is no longer by works: if it were, grace would no longer be grace.
    Romans 11:6

Quote Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post

(since we don't have an emoticon for hear/see/speak no evil)
    Lol

I am glad I am nowhere near these people.
    Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

I keep hoping that some of the Clinton chickens will come home to roost, but they never seem to. Maybe because the Clintons eliminate them (Wring their necks) before they can.
    2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God, and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I keep hoping that some of the Clinton chickens will come home to roost, but they never seem to. Maybe because the Clintons eliminate them (Wring their necks) before they can.
    Even the chickens don't want to be around her, but give it time, they are coming home eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by pixelpusher View Post
    Even the chickens don't want to be around her, but give it time, they are coming home eventually.
    Yup, that is true

When I said this (Bolded), I started thinking that younger folks probably won't understand this, so let me try to explain wringing a chicken's neck. It's like grabbing the chicken by the head and turning it like cranking a Model A engine...No wait, they prolly won't relate to that either.. So how about this, they 'vaporize' the chickens.
    2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God, and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness.

Yup, that is true

When I said this (Bolded), I started thinking that younger folks probably won't understand this, so let me try to explain wringing a chicken's neck. It's like grabbing the chicken by the head and turning it like cranking a Model A engine...No wait, they prolly won't relate to that either.. So how about this, they 'vaporize' the chickens.
    Lol, my mom threatened to "wring" my neck daily as a kid, I got it.

Quote Originally Posted by DMac View Post
    Mainstream media says "Nothing to see hear, move along."
    You got that right. I just did a search for ""Klaus Eberwein" and nothing from the MSM shows up.
    Like it never even happened.

Personally, I think it might be time for this forum to reassess which
    sources we consider reliable and which ones we don't allow.
    (But that is just me, and I don't get a vote.)

You got that right. I just did a search for ""Klaus Eberwein" and nothing from the MSM shows up.
    Like it never even happened.

Personally, I think it might be time for this forum to reassess which
    sources we consider reliable and which ones we don't allow.
    (But that is just me, and I don't get a vote.)
    I agree with you about our sources list. There are events that I have found very interesting that I have not posted because I could not find any major media source. The major media as a whole is censoring the news so to use them as our only source...is problematic...but then there are some wild sources out there too...

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

Folks there are established methods for communicating with the Mod team that are in line with our policies.

Open board complaining does not present a favorable witness to those who visit here.

Concerning established and approved news sources: Believe me, we get it. The problems however with blogs and other assorted "news" sources is that even though their information may be factually accurate, we can't vet the links to links to who knows what and many sites have booby traps awaiting the unsuspecting visitor. Phishing schemes, ransomware, viruses and other assorted nasties can ruin an operating system. Your passwords and other information can be stolen, your identity stolen...we trust y'all understand.

As has been our practice for years - we will be glad to check out something someone wishes to post. Just please ask us first via PM and don't run afoul of rules 14,17,20 & 28.

Personally, I think it might be time for this forum to reassess which sources we consider reliable and which ones we don't allow. (But that is just me, and I don't get a vote.)
    Actually TR you should know by now that this is a participatory forum and we welcome creative and constructive input from all members. Again, all we ask is that the PM process for doing so be respectfully adhered to.

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.