Thread: Israel's netanyahu looks to exude calm in face of charges

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

Default Israel's netanyahu looks to exude calm in face of charges

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...08-06-05-50-03

Copyrighted link. Please don't quote article.

The hour is feeling very late....

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve53 View Post
    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...08-06-05-50-03

Copyrighted link. Please don't quote article.

The hour is feeling very late....
    Thank you! Very interesting; lots of parallels to us. All I can say is that last line is surely right. Somebody new will sit on a throne alright...
    Toots

Praying for Bibi and Israel
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Quote Originally Posted by BlessdMomUv5 View Post
    Thank you! Very interesting; lots of parallels to us. All I can say is that last line is surely right. Somebody new will sit on a throne alright...
    I agree. Seems that the events are falling into perfect place for an eventual "peace agreement"...
    Please pray for my unsaved loved-ones. Time is short.

I have a feeling that the link posted has been redirected to another article. It doesn't feel like they are talking about the same thing you guys are. I could be wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by ImForgiven View Post
    I have a feeling that the link posted has been redirected to another article. It doesn't feel like they are talking about the same thing you guys are. I could be wrong...
    The link is valid.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Truly would not be surprised if the U.S. deep state was behind this, or at least partly behind this.

Not sure if I believe in the deep state.

Quote Originally Posted by cricket55 View Post
    Not sure if I believe in the deep state.
    Any doubts I might have had about there being a deep state disappeared with what I have seen happening to Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Any doubts I might have had about there being a deep state disappeared with what I have seen happening to Trump.
    This. ROBERT MUELLER.

link won't load
    too bad you can't give a synopsis of the contents

Quote Originally Posted by Ambassador View Post
    link won't load
    too bad you can't give a synopsis of the contents
    The link now goes to a different article. Thanks AP...

Will try to find a cached link...

Wa Po picked it up...https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.59f48fc6eb07

It always seems like when we have a conservative president, there is a liberal PM in Israel and Vice Versa. Thankfully, we had Netanyahu to keep a check on Obama. Conversely, we normally have a strong, pro-Israel leader in America when Israel has a weak PM. That must really frustrate the pants off of Satan!

While I really like Netanyahu and wish him well, maybe God is ready for a new PM in Israel - one that will advance his end time plans. We all know that a peace treaty will be signed that starts the tribulation. Netanyahu is a great Israeli patriot who I don't believe would ever sell Israel down the river.

I am pro Trump, but I am a little concerned that he will focus his attention to the ever elusive peace "deal" in the Middle East. We all know how Trump feels about deals and the temptation for the ultimate deal may be to great to pass up. Throw in President Trump, a liberal PM in Israel, a little Antichrist here, a little false prophet there, and you have the recipe for disaster.