Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Report: North Korea has minitaturized a Nuclear Warhead

Quote Originally Posted by TimeWarpWife View Post
    My dad was on one of the Navy ships sent to Cuba. He said that they were so close to the Soviet ships that he could almost reach over the side and touch one. He also said that was the most scared he'd ever been in his life - he was 31 at the time. KJU is a narcissistic psychopath who actually believes he's god, so he's incapable of rational thought, much less understanding that should he launch any nuclear weapons at any one, he and NK are going to be annihilated off the face of the earth. Sadly, unless he gets saved, he'll probably be one of those people surprised when he takes his last breath on earth and his next one in hell.
    Therein lies the horror of KJU. He truly believes he is that powerful that should he decide to send any missile anywhere near the U.S. or her territories he will be justified,hailed as a hero,and come out unscathed.
    He is certifiably insane....There is no "talking this out"

Quote Originally Posted by pixelpusher View Post
    If we smite NK, their homies Russia, Iran and China will all jump in wont they? It'll be a bloody melee.
    This is exactly what I've wondered as well. Praying for God's will to be done in it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Koalie View Post
    This is exactly what I've wondered as well. Praying for God's will to be done in it all.
    interesting that those countries symbolically seem to be-

Iran - Lion
    Russia - Bear
    China - Dragon

US - Eagle

Revelation 13:2

New International Version
    The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority-

I see more in revelation about the woman (Israel) being protected by the Eagle. I used to be so confused by revelation but now it is starting to make sense. wow!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by AWillow View Post

Iran - Lion
    Russia - Bear
    China - Dragon

US - Eagle

The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority-

I see more in revelation about the woman (Israel) being protected by the Eagle. I used to be so confused by revelation but now it is starting to make sense. wow!
    Good Word there.....
    http://rr-bb.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2301&dateline=1357777  734
    I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
    Psalm 16:8 KJV

Quote Originally Posted by AWillow View Post

Iran - Lion
    Russia - Bear
    China - Dragon

US - Eagle

Very cool! Boy, the Word of God is so rich! I look forward to heaven for many reasons but another to add the the list would be understanding.

Default China Will Defend North Korea if US Strikes First

China will remain neutral in the event North Korea attacks the U.S. but if the U.S. launches a preemptive attack against Pyongyang, the PRC will come to their defense, state media reported.

“If the U.S. and South Korea carry out strikes and try to overthrow the North Korean regime, and change the political pattern of the Korean Peninsula, China will prevent them from doing so,” reported the Global Times, a daily Chinese newspaper controlled by the Communist Party.

While the U.S. may not have China’s support, other Asia-Pacific nations have pledged to come to our defense.

Source article: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...ality-n2367386

It would take the USA a good bit of time to build and tool factories and train workers if we had to decimate China. Sending all of your manufacturing overseas creates a strategic weakness. And of course, we might be a smoking hole as well. I'd like to see it become a national priority to bring a significant amount of manufacturing back home.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

TT, so in other words, the Chinese would stand by and do nothing if the US was attacked by NK, and if we attack NK we'll basically be fighting the Chinese as well?

TT, so in other words, the Chinese would stand by and do nothing if the US was attacked by NK, and if we attack NK we'll basically be fighting the Chinese as well?
    The Chinese say that if NK strikes first, then we have a free hand to take care of the problem.
    But if we strike first, they will intervene.

Very cool! Boy, the Word of God is so rich! I look forward to heaven for many reasons but another to add the the list would be understanding.
    Yes ! I agree- Some say the Lion could be Great Britain but I think it's Iran - who knows for sure i guess- it's going to a major block-buster film (the end times)

said this before....

MacArthur was right!
    http://rr-bb.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2301&dateline=1357777  734
    I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
    Psalm 16:8 KJV

Quote Originally Posted by logosone View Post
    said this before....

MacArthur was right!
    As were Patton, and McCarthy and Orwell
    and there was a guy in the 1930's but I can't remember his name.
    And later Reagan.

The warnings have been many, and there is ample documentation
    all over the Net (use duckduckgo to search, Google and Startpage
    give "sanitized" search results) but the fate of the United States
    was basically sealed before 1920 ever got here.
    http://www.conservapedia.com/Left_Wi...Day_mail_bombs

Now, the only question is "when?"