Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton is reportedly considering becoming a pastor–your thoughts?

Default Hillary Clinton is reportedly considering becoming a pastor–your thoughts?

I knew the Methodists were apostate, but they continue to surprise me.

I don't think she meets the job qualifications. Titus 1:5-16

However, not to be too flippant, maybe, MAYBE, she is seeking.

But I would not put money on it. I think it's just more deception from her.

I think she'd fit in with a lot of Pastors out there nowadays...
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Timbers View Post
    I think she'd fit in with a lot of Pastors out there nowadays...
    Hillary's pastor compared her election loss to Jesus's crucifixion:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/10/politi...ail/index.html

With all the allegations out there revolving around pizza gate and the mysteries deaths I'm sure it's really only about saving face.
    Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

She might believe that pastoring could be more lucrative long term than speaking deals and the family non-profit...

I can see that as well
    Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Take one and pass it on!

Default Really?

Quote Originally Posted by pixelpusher View Post
    Hillary's pastor compared her election loss to Jesus's crucifixion:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/10/politi...ail/index.html

Let me guess. Her "pastor" is the Reverend Wright (choke, choke), or a clone of him ???!!!

Or possibly the pseudo-pastors Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson. (Come to think of it, you don't hear much of them lately. Waiting for the next opportunity to milk the public).

I agree, Hillary could become the next "prophetess"------or "PROFIT-ess".

So many people can't stand the thought of not being 'in charge' over others, being in a superior position with the lesser folks serving their every whim. She could possibly see this role as serving her that way.

-Lynn

Quote Originally Posted by Truthteller7 View Post
    I knew the Methodists were apostate, but they continue to surprise me.
    Mostly the United Methodist Church (which is the one she is in), although I expect it won't be too long for the others...

Quote Originally Posted by madcat View Post
    Let me guess. Her "pastor" is the Reverend Wright (choke, choke), or a clone of him ???!!!
    Or one of L. Ron Hubbard's disciples?
    A little more seriously, here is a link:
    http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/08/1...odist-preacher

Or possibly the pseudo-pastors Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson. (Come to think of it, you don't hear much of them lately. Waiting for the next opportunity to milk the public).
    I think they are mentoring the next generation to take their places
    (Spike Lee and one of the cast from Real Housewives of Atlanta
    are competing, for it, and probably others too.)

I agree, Hillary could become the next "prophetess"------or "PROFIT-ess".
    Maybe they will do for her, what they did for Mohammed, and write
    a bunch of stuff she supposedly said, long after she is gone.

The Apostle Paul forbade women to teach men and to learn in quietness and subjection 1Tim.2:11-12. He also bade women be silent in the assembly 1Co.14:34-35.

I know thsee are controversial points among some Christians today, but I'll give weight of argument to the Lord's Apostle.

Hillary's comments about churches needing to change doctrine, etc., tells me she hasn't a clue what scripture teaches, or how it is rightly applied to a believer's walk. Therefore, while she might take some pulpit somewhere, I'm disinclined to think her being the Lord's servant in it.

Marvin

I just told my husband that Hillary was going to become a Methodist pastor---and he choked...literally on his food...

Quote Originally Posted by G Moorish View Post
    The Apostle Paul forbade women to teach men and to learn in quietness and subjection 1Tim.2:11-12. He also bade women be silent in the assembly 1Co.14:34-35.

I know thsee are controversial points among some Christians today, but I'll give weight of argument to the Lord's Apostle.

Hillary's comments about churches needing to change doctrine, etc., tells me she hasn't a clue what scripture teaches, or how it is rightly applied to a believer's walk. Therefore, while she might take some pulpit somewhere, I'm disinclined to think her being the Lord's servant in it.

Marvin
    Agreed, except on the point of women being forbidden to teach. Look at the word in the Greek, what Paul meant was that he forbade them from dominating over men and usurping authority.

Corinth was known for domineering women that would seize control of the church.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    I just told my husband that Hillary was going to become a Methodist pastor---and he choked...literally on his food...
    Pretty much what I did, I choked on my own saliva. Talk about tolerating a Jezebel...

I think the only thing worse were the people in the comment section beaming about her and her spiritual growth on another Christian website I used to frequent.

Emphasis on used to–the comment section there is absolute rubbish. I'm positive we are in the last days.

She would need to do a complete 180 turnaround in all her social/political stances, show real humility by admitting all her lies and apologizing for her many wrongdoings, before anything she would say held the least bit of credibility. I think she should retire and occupy herself in the role of grandparent to Chelsea's kids. Leave the rest of us alone.

Take one and pass it on!

No way, do not see that happening.

Hillary continues to play the voters as fools. She saw the impact of evangelicals and wants to position herself for their future vote. She is merely re-branding herself.

Quote Originally Posted by aquacjp View Post
    Hillary continues to play the voters as fools. She saw the impact of evangelicals and wants to position herself for their future vote. She is merely re-branding herself.
    She must have a Napoleon complex... Looks like you've been here for a while but none-the-less, Welcome to RR aquacjp! I encourage you to introduce yourself in our new member's forum. Here's a link: http://rr-bb.com/forumdisplay.php?28...me-New-Members!

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Timbers View Post
    She must have a Napoleon complex... Looks like you've been here for a while but none-the-less, Welcome to RR aquacjp! I encourage you to introduce yourself in our new member's forum. Here's a link: http://rr-bb.com/forumdisplay.php?28...me-New-Members!
    Also, I think she must be in serious denial of reality of how many more years she will remain in good health.
    We already saw the toll on her health this last campaign took on her.