Thread: Hi from Cali

Default Hi from Cali

Hi everyone Tall Timbers recommended I come here to introduce myself
    I'm from Southern California I have a new high schooler freshman (boy) and a second grade little girl
    I love the Lord and feel as if the time is getting so close so many things happening. Looking up 

Hi cprins!! Welcome!!! Good to see you here!! I'm in SoCal, too.......... in the Temecula area. Moved out here from Irvine a little over a year ago. I've been on RR for over 17 years. So many wonderful sisters and brothers here to share with and learn from.......and, to watch everything that is happening that leads us to believe that Jesus is coming for us sometime soon. together. I know you are going to enjoy your time here!!

Welcome cprins! I grew up in Oxnard CA... Haven't lived in CA for decades though . I still have some family is SoCal.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Welcome to RR, cprins!

Quote Originally Posted by kathymendel View Post
    Hi cprins!! Welcome!!! Good to see you here!! I'm in SoCal, too.......... in the Temecula area. Moved out here from Irvine a little over a year ago. I've been on RR for over 17 years. So many wonderful sisters and brothers here to share with and learn from.......and, to watch everything that is happening that leads us to believe that Jesus is coming for us sometime soon. together. I know you are going to enjoy your time here!!
    Thank you for the warm welcome I am about 20 min North of you love Temecula !!

Welcome to RR!

Thank you for the warm welcome I am about 20 min North of you love Temecula !!

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Timbers View Post
    Welcome cprins! I grew up in Oxnard CA... Haven't lived in CA for decades though . I still have some family is SoCal.
    Hi Tall Timbers I'm a couple hours from there but went and stayed in Ventura a couple months ago and loved it right next to Oxnard. What a great area!
    I used to come to the board about 8 years ago you were on here back then too. You are RR original
    Have a great day and thank you for the welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Koalie View Post
    Welcome to RR!
    Thanks so much.

I lived in Imperial Beach for a couple of years back in the 50's.

Welcome to RR!

It sounds like you are in the Corona area. I lived there from 1956 til 1960......... attended the old junior high school on Main Street and the old High School that is now the city buildings...........such a beautiful campus it was!!! it was a great town to grow up in, for sure. I can't believe how it has grown since then. It's almost unrecognizable, except for a few landmark buildings, restaurants, and the city park on 6th Street. Altho, even the park looks different now, without the plunge pool.

Quote Originally Posted by cprins View Post
    Hi everyone Tall Timbers recommended I come here to introduce myself
    I'm from Southern California I have a new high schooler freshman (boy) and a second grade little girl
    I love the Lord and feel as if the time is getting so close so many things happening. Looking up 
    Welcome!!

It sounds like you are in the Corona area. I lived there from 1956 til 1960......... attended the old junior high school on Main Street and the old High School that is now the city buildings...........such a beautiful campus it was!!! it was a great town to grow up in, for sure. I can't believe how it has grown since then. It's almost unrecognizable, except for a few landmark buildings, restaurants, and the city park on 6th Street. Altho, even the park looks different now, without the plunge pool.
    Ha ha yes the plunge lol. I spent many of summers there! Yes changed so much lived there 43 years watched it go from Orange groves to overload I'm in Temescal valley area though right next to it.
    All of California is really crowded anymore. Temecula still has some charm of open roads good choice!

Quote Originally Posted by Amazin Grace View Post
    Welcome!!
    Thank you thank you

Quote Originally Posted by caligal View Post
    I lived in Imperial Beach for a couple of years back in the 50's.

Welcome to RR!
    Thanks so much, Im not familiar with Imperial Beach but anything with a beach next to it I'm sure was awesome!