Thread: Pope Franics is at it again.

Eyes Pope Franics is at it again.

Saw this article today thought I would share:

"Pope Francis: World Government Must Rule U.S. ‘For Their Own Good’"

https://newspunch.com/pope-francis-w...vernment-rule/

Is that a shofar blowing I hear??????

Pope Francis has disturbed me from the very start because he was so liberal. But once he went around preaching Global Warming it became clearer than ever. Now he has taken a final step into one-world rule.

And one day it shall be.

Yes, he freaks me out. I am very concerned for all the people who put so much stock in him. He is lining up with the NWO all the way!
    1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Agreed! How can people be so blind?

-Lynn

I was raised Catholic and converted to Islam in 2001 but left it in 2003. I became Catholic again later but left after Francis started with his liberalism. He is merely helping pave the way for AC and his False Prophet.

Quote Originally Posted by respicefinem View Post
    I was raised Catholic and converted to Islam in 2001 but left it in 2003. I became Catholic again later but left after Francis started with his liberalism. He is merely helping pave the way for AC and his False Prophet.
    Wow. You have an interesting past. What is your story and how were you led to Jesus Christ and became saved? The only time I was ever in a Mosque was in Istanbul Turkey and our tour stopped at the Blue Mosque. My husband (who is also saved) got creeped out within 5 minutes of entering the Mosque and we immediately left. My husband said he felt the evil within the walls of the Mosque. It is amazing that you left Islam and found Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, and that is my hope that many Muslims will convert during the Tribulation.

Quote Originally Posted by fl2007rn View Post
    The only time I was ever in a Mosque was in Istanbul Turkey and our tour stopped at the Blue Mosque. My husband (who is also saved) got creeped out within 5 minutes of entering the Mosque and we immediately left. My husband said he felt the evil within the walls of the Mosque. .
    When my husband was in Iraq working at a US consulate he had to endure the Islamic prayers over the loud speaker. I heard it a few times while we were skyping and got the heeby jeebies!

Quote Originally Posted by fl2007rn View Post
    Wow. You have an interesting past. What is your story and how were you led to Jesus Christ and became saved? The only time I was ever in a Mosque was in Istanbul Turkey and our tour stopped at the Blue Mosque. My husband (who is also saved) got creeped out within 5 minutes of entering the Mosque and we immediately left. My husband said he felt the evil within the walls of the Mosque. It is amazing that you left Islam and found Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, and that is my hope that many Muslims will convert during the Tribulation.
    https://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/10/v...headers-mosque

Thank you for sharing the video. While you may fear for your safety, you made the 100% correct choice to leave Islam and turn to Christianity. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the light.

Praise the Lord that you came out of Islam and are now speaking out against it!

I'd like to hear your opinion on Obama and whether or not he is a Muslim. If you don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Koalie View Post
    Praise the Lord that you came out of Islam and are now speaking out against it!

I'd like to hear your opinion on Obama and whether or not he is a Muslim. If you don't mind.

Not a Muslim but facilitating the same goals, i.e. the fall of the United States and Israel.

Not a Muslim but facilitating the same goals, i.e. the fall of the United States and Israel.
    Couldn't agree more. So glad he's not the POTUS any more.

You’re Robert?!?
    Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Quote Originally Posted by BorrowedTime View Post
    You’re Robert?!?
    No, the other guy. Robert is a friend of mine.

Pray

No, the other guy. Robert is a friend of mine.
    You’re "Noor" God bless you for speaking up!
    Toots

Thank you for speaking out the truth about Islam! I have watched a few testimonies on You Tube of people that left Islam and became saved through our Lord Jesus Christ. Some of these people gave up everything and their entire family to follow Christ. It is truly moving to watch.