Thread: Syrian army: Israeli air raid on military position hits chemical weapons

Default Syrian army: Israeli air raid on military position hits chemical weapons

BEIRUT (AP) Israeli warplanes struck a military position near the Mediterranean coast in western Syria early Thursday, killing two soldiers and causing material damage, the Syrian army said.

The airstrike targeted a facility near the town of Masyaf that some said was tied to Syria's chemical weapons program, in a stronghold of President Bashar Assad that is also heavily protected by the Russians.

In a statement, the Syrian army said the Israeli warplanes fired several missiles while in Lebanese air space, and warned of the "dangerous repercussions of such hostile acts on the security and stability of the region."

source article: https://www.yahoo.com/news/syrian-ar...062020484.html
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Amir Tsarfati has an extremely interesting update about this today, on Beholdisrael.com. I tell you, I am really looking up these days!

I support anything the IDF does to protect themselves.

We have to be so very close.

Quote Originally Posted by Accepted View Post
    Amir Tsarfati has an extremely interesting update about this today, on Beholdisrael.com. I tell you, I am really looking up these days!
    I saw that!!! I'm not familiar with him but the video was really interesting!
    1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Quote Originally Posted by Accepted View Post
    I listened to Amir too and loved how he pulled it all together. He seemed super excited. I have my eyes fixed Heavenward too Accepted. Exciting times we live in, we are all so blessed.
    Jeremiah 32:27
    Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh, is there anything too hard for Me?

Quote Originally Posted by standfortruth View Post
    I listened to Amir too and loved how he pulled it all together. He seemed super excited. I have my eyes fixed Heavenward too Accepted. Exciting times we live in, we are all so blessed.
    How can one not be excited!!
    Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

wow, I am listening now. I had no idea that this was so Huge! This is the largest attack since 2007! And they are expecting Iran to retaliate. Even perhaps Russians getting involved.

Why is this not on the front page of my internet news in Internet Explorer? Oh, yeah, because the US is getting hit by a second hurricane soon, and recovering from hurricane Harvey, etc etc. All about us.
    "Therefore my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable,
    always abounding in the work of the Lord;
    knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."

1 Corinthians 15:58 (ESV)

I haven't seen this on Fox news at all.

More birth pangs, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by standfortruth View Post
    You can feel it in the air~~it has to be close!!

Quote Originally Posted by Koalie View Post
    I haven't seen this on Fox news at all.

More birth pangs, folks.
    It's there, but buried. On the website, I clicked the Middle East section of the news and hit load more stories about 3 times before I found it.