Thread: Mandela Effect?

Default Mandela Effect?

Hello, I have not been to this site in about 3 years, and I've just come back today.

Have you all discussed The Mandela Effect in light of Bible prophecy and End Times?

How about the King James Bible changing as well as other aspects of reality changing due to the CERN LHC D-Wave Quantum computers mixed with witchcraft?

As you know birth pains are ramping up furiously all coalescing together right now.

What do you guys think? Just curious.

Sojourner

Welcome back, Sojourner! I remember your nickname!

I don't know what the Mandela effect is.

I think somewhere there's a thread about CERN and the LHC. I can't comment about the KJV changing because of CERN, but the sounds dubious to me. I tend to not do Internet searches for stuff since I can get panicked about things outside my control. That, and I don't put a lot of stock in a lot that is out there on the 'net. I figure if it is important to know, it will show up on RR.
    "Therefore my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable,
    always abounding in the work of the Lord;
    knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."

1 Corinthians 15:58 (ESV)

Whaaaaaat?

The Bible changing? Due to witchcraft or anything else? Nah. Never happen.

We know from John, in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

And God does not change.

CERN or witches are not able to change God. Or the Word.

That's my quick take on it. Sounds like a movie script idea.

eta: the Mandela effect is when one is certain they remember something one way, but when they look again, it's actually different. An example is the famous quote from Cool Hand Luke. Many people remember the quote as "What we have here is a failure to communicate." But the actual quote is "What we've got here is failure to communicate." Or, people remember Darth Vader saying "Luke, I am your father." But what he actually said is "No, I am your father." Yeah, I had to google that.

Sounds like a wonderful lie Satan would use to get people to stop reading the Bible.

A God who couldn't protect His Word wouldn't be a God worth worshipping and all.

Gods got our backs.
    Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojourner View Post
    Hello, I have not been to this site in about 3 years, and I've just come back today.

Have you all discussed The Mandela Effect in light of Bible prophecy and End Times?

Sojourner
    Could you enlighten us regarding the Mandela Effect?
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Do you all remember the verse in Isaiah where God is telling us about the Kingdom Age?

Isaiah 11:6
    --- Then the lion shall lie down with the lamb, and the bear shall eat grass like the ox, and the young child shall play on the hole of the asp....

What do you think these verses below are referring to specifically and literally?

Amos 8:11
    --- Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

Rev 22:19
    --- And if any man shall take away from the words of the scroll of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this scroll.

2Th 2:11
    --- And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Dan 7:25
    --- And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Mat 24:15
    --- When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the temple, (whoso readeth, let him understand)

What do you all think these Scripture above mean or refer to?

I will tell you more about the Mandela Effect and Bible prophesy, how the Mandela Effect fulfills the five Scriptures above, as well as the 80th chapter of Enoch. It's the most interesting thing I could ever imagine.

Isaiah 11:6 in the ESV:

The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the young goat, and the calf and the lion and the fattened calf together; and a little child shall lead them.

Now I remember there was a thread about this, people thinking the Bible said 'the lion shall lie down with the lamb'. I tend to think that this is a scripture that people have quoted incorrectly for a long time. There are plenty of non-Christians who try to use scripture to their advantage.

Also, Enoch is not a book of the Bible, so probably not something to put your faith in.

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Timbers View Post
    Could you enlighten us regarding the Mandela Effect?
    The Mandela effect refers to mass amounts of people remembering reality differently than what it really is.

For instance, When I was a child, some of my favorite books where "The Berenstein Bears." I, and many of my friends, specifically remember them being "The Berenstein Bears." It's actually spelled "Berenstain." There's a conspiracy out there that claims that those of us that remember it as "Berenstein" at some point shifted to this reality from an alternate one, and that difference in spelling is one of the minor differences in those two realities.

It's a running joke between me and several of my friends that I'm an alien because of this

It derives it's name from the multitudes of people that are certain that they remember Nelson Mandela dying in prison in South Africa back in the late eighties, thus the "Mandela" Effect. Obviously this didn't happen..... or did it?

Quote Originally Posted by HillBillyHero View Post
    The Mandela effect refers to mass amounts of people remembering reality differently than what it really is.

For instance, When I was a child, some of my favorite books where "The Berenstein Bears." I, and many of my friends, specifically remember them being "The Berenstein Bears." It's actually spelled "Berenstain." There's a conspiracy out there that claims that those of us that remember it as "Berenstein" at some point shifted to this reality from an alternate one, and that difference in spelling is one of the minor differences in those two realities.

It's a running joke between me and several of my friends that I'm an alien because of this

It derives it's name from the multitudes of people that are certain that they remember Nelson Mandela dying in prison in South Africa back in the late eighties, thus the "Mandela" Effect. Obviously this didn't happen..... or did it?
    Thanks. I remember when I was young helping my dad build an addition to our house. I even remember helping him lift some incredibly heavy ceiling panels and holding them in place while he secured them. Then not too many years ago, after sharing the story of helping my dad many times over, I saw a movie clip with yours truly in diapers and equipped with a couple of plastic tools, (helping...) Maybe that wouldn't be the Mandela effect, but the memories I have or had were real as could be.

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Timbers View Post
    Thanks. I remember when I was young helping my dad build an addition to our house. I even remember helping him lift some incredibly heavy ceiling panels and holding them in place while he secured them. Then not too many years ago, after sharing the story of helping my dad many times over, I saw a movie clip with yours truly in diapers and equipped with a couple of plastic tools, (helping...) Maybe that wouldn't be the Mandela effect, but the memories I have or had were real as could be.
    That's funny TT...

I wonder what they call the effect when you have that dream that you are in rooms of your house that don't really exist. (or maybe I'm the only one ever dreams that) Like that time I dreamed I went left off the living room, and there was this great solarium room with an in-floor swimming pool. When woke up and went in the LR, it was just the wall and the bookcase like always.

I have had a dream a couple of times where I go around the side of my house and discover a backyard I did not know was there. It was filled with old marble statues and a large pool. I am disappointed when I wake up.
    And if by grace, then it is no longer by works: if it were, grace would no longer be grace.
    Romans 11:6

Quote Originally Posted by DMac View Post
    I have had a dream a couple of times where I go around the side of my house and discover a backyard I did not know was there. It was filled with old marble statues and a large pool. I am disappointed when I wake up.
    Huh. Pool's Rule. Maybe that's what they call it.

I've had my share of what appear to be false memories of bad childhood and adolescent experiences. Most likely due to PTSD.

I can imagine grand delusions and mass false memories created just by the fact there is fake news and rewriting of history books.

The media likes to mess with us. One thing of many that comes to mind is Bush invading Iraq supposedly because his administration thought there was evidence of WMD. Form my recollection it was UN inspectors who found evidence and Bush simply made a late decision based on their findings.

I've never heard of this CERN stuff messing with reality. That sounds kind of out there.

Quote Originally Posted by onceblind View Post
    I've never heard of this CERN stuff messing with reality. That sounds kind of out there.

Quote Originally Posted by pixelpusher View Post
    That's funny TT...

I wonder what they call the effect when you have that dream that you are in rooms of your house that don't really exist. (or maybe I'm the only one ever dreams that) Like that time I dreamed I went left off the living room, and there was this great solarium room with an in-floor swimming pool. When woke up and went in the LR, it was just the wall and the bookcase like always.

The American Dream.