Thread: I'm SO EXCITED

Default I'm SO EXCITED

SO I don't know where to start and this is probably gonna be rambling......

Yesterday at church, God just dropped something in me during our worship time. I'm normally a very reserved and shy person, but while we were singing I just started trembling and had my hands in the air just singing at the top of my lungs.

I help out with the youth ministry, and we have a kid named Noah that's a senior that plays football. He suffered a very bad injury to his knee last week during a game. The doctors told him that it would probably require multiple surgeries to fix.... so at the end of service, I just felt like I had to pull him aside and pray for him. Like I said before, I'm reserved and pretty shy so it's definitely not my nature. At that moment, Noah was talking to the youth pastor (who was also leading worship). I walked up to them and said something like, "hey, we need to pray for this kid, let's pray for his knee right now."

Long story short, Noah goes back to the doctor this morning so they can do an MRI and get a good idea of how extensive the damage is and what they're going to have to put back together.

Doctor tells Noah that there's nothing wrong. Gives him a knee brace and tells him that they'll do physical therapy for a couple of weeks and he'll be ok and they don't need to do surgery.

I'm really stoked right now, because I believe God just used me for something amazing but I'm not the type of person to brag to people about it - which is why I'm posting it here because y'all don't know me "in real life" LOL.

The only person I've talked to about it is the youth pastor because he was praying with us and I think he's tired of me messaging him every two hours going "oh my gosh did that really happen?!?!?!?"

Quote Originally Posted by HillBillyHero View Post
    SO I don't know where to start and this is probably gonna be rambling......

Yesterday at church, God just dropped something in me during our worship time. I'm normally a very reserved and shy person, but while we were singing I just started trembling and had my hands in the air just singing at the top of my lungs.

I help out with the youth ministry, and we have a kid named Noah that's a senior that plays football. He suffered a very bad injury to his knee last week during a game. The doctors told him that it would probably require multiple surgeries to fix.... so at the end of service, I just felt like I had to pull him aside and pray for him. Like I said before, I'm reserved and pretty shy so it's definitely not my nature. At that moment, Noah was talking to the youth pastor (who was also leading worship). I walked up to them and said something like, "hey, we need to pray for this kid, let's pray for his knee right now."

Long story short, Noah goes back to the doctor this morning so they can do an MRI and get a good idea of how extensive the damage is and what they're going to have to put back together.

Doctor tells Noah that there's nothing wrong. Gives him a knee brace and tells him that they'll do physical therapy for a couple of weeks and he'll be ok and they don't need to do surgery.

I'm really stoked right now, because I believe God just used me for something amazing but I'm not the type of person to brag to people about it - which is why I'm posting it here because y'all don't know me "in real life" LOL.

The only person I've talked to about it is the youth pastor because he was praying with us and I think he's tired of me messaging him every two hours going "oh my gosh did that really happen?!?!?!?"
    This is so awesome!! Thanks for posting, I get so encouraged by God stories like this! God is pouring out His Spirit in these last days for sure! I understand totally about not wanting to brag, but being so filled with awe that you just have to tell someone!
    "Therefore my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable,
    always abounding in the work of the Lord;
    knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."

1 Corinthians 15:58 (ESV)

Thanks for sharing! This will be one of the many memories that warm your heart whenever you remember it.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Awesome! I think it's great to testify about our AMAZING God!
    Praise Him

Thanks, HBHero, for posting this amazing answer to prayer. To God be the glory, great things He has done!

-Lynn

Our God is totally awesome!!!!!