Thread: Last Gentile saved???

Default Last Gentile saved???

Could someone help me out here.... I have heard people say that the rapture will Not occur until the Last Gentile to be saved, is saved... What is the scriptural basis for that belief?? I've done many searches but haven't found it..

Appreciate the help.

God Bless,
    1Co 15:52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we will be changed!

It has to do with Romans 11:25, in that Israel has experienced a partial blindness "until the full number of Gentiles" have come in. The sense is that this is a rapture verse, because once God turns back to dealing with Israel, the Church age has closed. In Acts 15, we're told how God intends to take a people for Himself from the Gentiles, then will return to rebuild David's fallen tent. Acts 15:13-18. Jack Kelly has written articles showing that the "full number" is akin to something like the number of people needed to crew a ship. Once those hires are brought onboard, the ship leaves port. I had never heard this teaching until I landed here at RR.

Here's one of Jack's articles about this: https://gracethrufaith.com/end-times...-acts-1513-18/

Default Last Gentile:

Thanks for the prompt response and the info. I fully agree that "Jacob's Trouble" -- Daniel's 70th week, is for the Nation of Israel; and there will be some "Gentile" that will be the last one saved before the rapture. But, I don't see it as an absolute requirement. Even though the great tribulation is to "refine" Israel, I'm sure there will be "some gentiles" during that time that will turn to the Lord. All I'm saying is that when a specific "gentile" is saved it won't suddenly "flip the switch" and the rapture will take place. Agreed, its a minor point, but some people see it as the "deciding factor" for the rapture -- and I don't see that in the scripture...

Thanks, and God Bless
    1Co 15:52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we will be changed!

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

Jack Kelley's articles on this subject make excellent reading. I recommend doing a site search and read them all.

It actually makes perfect sense that the rapture is a number specific event. A number known only to God. When that number is reached, we're

IMHO, the increasing evil, the suppression of Christianity and conservative thought corresponding with rampant hypocrisy within the weakening Church is further proof it's a specific number. Why? Because God foreknew a time would come where fence sitters would have to be shaken to their senses...No more people would come to Him from hearing the Word. No more time to who's hearts were hardened could be given. Daniel's 70 week will begin with another number known only to God - how many left behind will eventually see the Millennium and eternity beyond.

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve53 View Post
    Jack Kelley's articles on this subject make excellent reading. I recommend doing a site search and read them all.

It actually makes perfect sense that the rapture is a number specific event. A number known only to God. When that number is reached, we're

IMHO, the increasing evil, the suppression of Christianity and conservative thought corresponding with rampant hypocrisy within the weakening Church is further proof it's a specific number. Why? Because God foreknew a time would come where fence sitters would have to be shaken to their senses...No more people would come to Him from hearing the Word. No more time to who's hearts were hardened could be given. Daniel's 70 week will begin with another number known only to God - how many left behind will eventually see the Millennium and eternity beyond.

ďBecause thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.Ē
    **Revelation‬ *3:10‬ *KJV‬‬
    http://bible.com/1/rev.3.10.kjv

It will be starting over from ground zero.

Currently we have 3 groups on earth. Israel Gentiles and Church. Church are saved. Israel and Gentiles not.

Rev 3:10 shows what is a great proof of pre trib. Keeping us from the 70th but the last part, those who dwell on the earth shows the reset to zero.

If you are a genuine believer you arenít tested for salvation as Christís Sacrifice covers us.

Wonít take long Iím sure for ground zero to get a couple of stragglers IMHO. my wife as a good example. Iíve talked enough to her about fence sitting and when me and the girls are gone it will be a hard reality to face.
    Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.