Thread: Potential for MOB?

Default Potential for MOB?

AI implants will allow us to control our homes with our thoughts within 20 years, government report claims

Sarah Knapton, Science Inventor
    15 October 2017 • 12:01am

Artificially intelligent nano-machines will be injected into humans within 20 years to repair and enhance muscles, cells and bone, a senior inventor at IBM has forecast.

John McNamara, who works at IBM Hursley Innovation Centre, in Hampshire, submitted evidence to the House of Lords Artificial Intelligence Committee, which is considering the economic, ethical and social implications of AI.

Mr McNamara said that within just two decades, technology may have advanced so much that humans and machines are effectively ‘melded’ together, allowing for huge leaps forward in human consciousness and cognition.

“We may see AI nano-machines being injected into our bodies,” he told Peers. “These will provide huge medical benefits, such as being able to repair damage to cells, muscles and bones – perhaps even augment them.
    “Beyond this, utilising technology which is already being explored today *we see the creation of technology that can meld the biological with the technological, and so be able to enhance human cognitive capability directly, potentially offering greatly improved mental, as well as being able to utilise vast quantities of computing power to augment our own thought processes.

“ Using this technology, embedded in ourselves and in our surroundings, we will begin to be able to control our environment with thought and gestures alone.”

Scientists at companies including Microscoft are already developing a computer made from DNA which could live inside cells and look for faults in bodily networks, like cancer. If it spotted cancerous changes it would reboot the system and clear out the diseased cells.

Mr McNamara also predicted ‘Political Avatars’ which will scour all available data from news sites and government debates to provide people with a recommendation on who to vote for and why, based on their world view.

Cont...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2...thin-20-years/

When I hear things like this it makes me long even more for our real HOME. Hopefully not much longer with news like this every day. I definitely don't want anything implanted or injected. But I can see people lining up.

Hope we are gone long before anything like that happens.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Kris762 View Post
    AI implants will allow us to control our homes with our thoughts within 20 years, government report claims

Artificially intelligent nano-machines will be injected into humans within 20 years to repair and enhance muscles, cells and bone, a senior inventor at IBM has forecast.

John McNamara, who works at IBM Hursley Innovation Centre, in Hampshire, submitted evidence to the House of Lords Artificial Intelligence Committee, which is considering the economic, ethical and social implications of AI.

Mr McNamara said that within just two decades, technology may have advanced so much that humans and machines are effectively ‘melded’ together, allowing for huge leaps forward in human consciousness and cognition.

“We may see AI nano-machines being injected into our bodies,” he told Peers. “These will provide huge medical benefits, such as being able to repair damage to cells, muscles and bones – perhaps even augment them.
    “Beyond this, utilising technology which is already being explored today *we see the creation of technology that can meld the biological with the technological, and so be able to enhance human cognitive capability directly, potentially offering greatly improved mental, as well as being able to utilise vast quantities of computing power to augment our own thought processes.

“ Using this technology, embedded in ourselves and in our surroundings, we will begin to be able to control our environment with thought and gestures alone.”

Scientists at companies including Microscoft are already developing a computer made from DNA which could live inside cells and look for faults in bodily networks, like cancer. If it spotted cancerous changes it would reboot the system and clear out the diseased cells.

Mr McNamara also predicted ‘Political Avatars’ which will scour all available data from news sites and government debates to provide people with a recommendation on who to vote for and why, based on their world view.

Cont...

Yea, Microsoft can't even get the bugs worked out in their horrible software but we want their garbage put in our bodies to supposedly detect and repair? I'd trust the oldtimes snakeoil and leeches first! can you imagine? You stop breathing and your heart stops while a "restarting" message and an hour glass display on your forehead?! Ha - no thx!
    Toots

Quote Originally Posted by BlessdMomUv5 View Post
    Yea, Microsoft can't even get the bugs worked out in their horrible software but we want their garbage put in our bodies to supposedly detect and repair? I'd trust the oldtimes snakeoil and leeches first! can you imagine? You stop breathing and your heart stops while a "restarting" message and an hour glass display on your forehead?! Ha - no thx!
    Yep, either that or our implanted chip gets hacked and contains some type of malware or spyware and starts acting very strange... and you have some weird pain and the doctors don't know why and finally they discover your implanted software has a virus. If they can hack the wireless lightbulbs in our houses, why not hack the wireless implants in our bodies? Oh, but if we have a one world gov't then there wouldn't be any enemies to do the hacking, because everyone globally will just live in peace and safety. <sarcasm off>
    "Therefore my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable,
    always abounding in the work of the Lord;
    knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."

1 Corinthians 15:58 (ESV)

Quote Originally Posted by Kris762 View Post

Cont...

Priceless!!!
    2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God, and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness.

Quote Originally Posted by cricket55 View Post
    Hope we are gone long before anything like that happens.
    Me too!!!!!

You got that right!

Hopefully we'll be out of here before that happens! If not I'll be hiding in the forests of Idaho hanging out with the animals.

Arogant wishful thinking on theIr part. Transhumanism! They see the human body as a purely mechanical system. Because they willingly refuse God's creation or the spiratual dynamic within His creation they imagine themselves masters of this world. The even imagine their agenda has no spiritual basis. Instead they are ignorant puppets of spiritual evil. Therefore their meddling can only produce evil.

Truly these days are as the days of Noah when every thought of men's hearts served evil continually. How pitifully blind they are that the judgment of God is upon them already.

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved! There is no salvation in any other. Without Christ the wrath of God abides upon you. Know ye not that man fell and died because he believed the sayings of the serpent instead of God. How pander ye after material technocracy thinking you will lengthen your days through knowledge of good and evil? The path you choose enevetably brings only death and ever has. Turn from evil, believe the Gospel and be saved unto life everlasting.

Marvin

One thing that doesn't seem to be mentioned with all these implants is that they apparently carry an increased cancer risk. Your putting something that emits a signal when activated under your skin.

It seems there are more and more ways being developed that could one day resemble what, and how the MOB is being implemented. Thankfully, the church will be long gone by then. Praying those left behind will remember the words many hopefully told them, and thats "dont take the Mark".
    Galatians 2: 20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. 21 I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain.”

Scary