Thread: vBulletin Upgrade

Default vBulletin Upgrade

RR-BB.com is due to receive an upgrade to its vBulletin software. Site security is the driving reason.

Hopefully the upgrade will resolve the difficulty that many members have had accessing the site.

The timeline for the upgrade isn't firm, but may begin early this coming week. The upgrade may cause some temporary disruption to site access during the upgrade process.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

Yuppers!

Please check in here folks and keep this thread moving so we can keep the upgrade info in one place.

Hopefully this will be painless.

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Default vBulletin Upgrade Update

The upgrade has been in the works and is nearly ready to launch. The switch to the new version could occur as early as this coming Monday. Praying that the change will be relatively seamless.

Not date-setting here , even though I'm starting to feel like a date-setter, but we really should have that vBulletin upgrade some day soon... I don't know if version 5 will come with any new bells and/or whistles, or not.