Thread: Hi from California!

Default Hi from California!

Hello everyone!

I知 new here and wanted to introduce myself. I知 a navy wife living in California. I learned about this website from one of the shows I watch on TV. I知 really looking forward to some fellowship with like minded believers and learning along the way!

A warm welcome to you, knw77! Are you in San Diego? I grew up in Orange County, and came to know the Lord through Chuck Smith's Calvary Chapel. Glad you're here!

Welcome to RR!

Thank you both! To Accepted- I was raised in San Diego, but I am in the Temecula area for now..not too far from Orange County!

Welcome to RR, knw77! My dad was in the navy. I grew up near Port Hueneme NAS.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Welcome to the forum!

Hi knw77!!! I know exactly where Temecula is!!! I was there the beginning of August visiting as my brother-and-sister-in-law live in Murrieta. Welcome to Rapture Ready!!!

Welcome to the forum! I live in Lake Elsinore, recently moved out here from Irvine. Look forward to sharing thoughts with you!

Hello fellow Californian! Welcome to RR.

I'm located in that "other" California north of Bakersfield. Actually farter north not far from the Napa Valley. So I comiserate with you over the imorral wackiness (wickedness) that so pervades this State. At least for now, the sanctity of Funamentalist Christian homes remain beyond the legeslative pervue.

Marvin