Thread: NYC Attack

Default NYC Attack

Truck used in attack in NYC; so far, six dead, 15 injured:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/31...manhattan.html

It was only a matter of time before this happened here...it has been going on in Europe and Canada for awhile.

They are treating it like a terrorist attack.

Now they are saying eight dead 15 injured.

But the Leftists/open border advocates don't want Trump to ban muslims...despite all that has been going on in the past couple decades. They refuse to acknowledge islam is NOT a religion of peace. They want to conquer all the infidels, including us.

On the news they mentioned this guy yelled Allah Anbar. (Not sure of spelling)

Take one and pass it on!

Default Trump on NYC Terror Suspect: 'Send Him to Gitmo'

President Trump on Wednesday said he’s considering sending the New York City terror suspect to the U.S. military prison in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

“I would certainly consider that, yes,” the president said when asked by a reporter. “I would certainly consider that. Send him to Gitmo.”

Source article: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...gitmo-n2403449

Seems like a no brainer to me. Real rag-head terrorists are enemy combatants fighting what we would consider an unconventional war against us, though to them it is conventional. Since their targets are civilians, they've committed war crimes and thus should fall under our separate military law. Once captured, they don't need to be mirandized and can be held for as long as there is a war as prisoners of war. They can also be tried and convicted of their crimes and receive their punishment which could well be death under the law.

I wish Trump would just do this sort of thing and not broadcast that he's considering it...
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

What about following Israel's footsteps by bulldozing the homes of the family.

Makes me wonder how effective that would be? I'm sure the liberals would chain themselves to the homes in protest.

Quote Originally Posted by Koalie View Post
    What about following Israel's footsteps by bulldozing the homes of the family.

Makes me wonder how effective that would be? I'm sure the liberals would chain themselves to the homes in protest.
    In the USA I believe that that would be unconstitutional. We would be punishing those who haven't been accused of nor convicted of a crime. Of course, our federal govmint has been operating largely outside the parameters of our Constitutional law.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Yep, probably considered unconstitutional! I just pray that we can start passing some serious immigration reform without a liberal judge blocking it.

It's crazy how the libs want to ban all guns after an attack like Vegas but they don't want to deal with immigration in order to protect our country from terrorist attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Koalie View Post
    Yep, probably considered unconstitutional! I just pray that we can start passing some serious immigration reform without a liberal judge blocking it.

It's crazy how the libs want to ban all guns after an attack like Vegas but they don't want to deal with immigration in order to protect our country from terrorist attacks.
    Itís part of their delusion. Romans 1 describes the liberal left to a T
    Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

See "Geert Wilder's Warning to America".....
    http://rr-bb.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2301&dateline=1357777  734
    I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
    Psalm 16:8 KJV