Thread: The three o'clock hour

Vera Guest

Default The three o'clock hour

Question:
    Has anyone ever been waking up at exactly 3 am in the morning and do you think there is any significance to that?
    I am refering to the spiritual realm and the unseen forces that are at work
    when people are at their most vulnerable, in their sleep.
    Just curious -

dramama Guest

not me....

I do all the time. I usually am being prompted to pray....so I do until I fall back asleep.

Sing4Him Guest

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 1 John 4:4

[07]No Dream threads or threads supporting 'Words of Knowledge', Angel or Ghost sightings, Rapture dreams or prophetic visions, Words of Faith, Bible Codes, personal spiritual encounters, astrology, star gazing, the Hebrew zodiac, Jesus comets, personal messages from God, self perceived signs of future events, unique events perceived as signs from God, personal prophecies, cloud formations, Holy Laughter, or any other subjective experiences that suggest these observations are common Christian experiences.
    We encourage you to study and read from God's Word and keep a credible appearance before the watching world. (II Timothy 2:15) Dream threads spiral down into subjective vain reasonings and will be closed or removed.

Closing this thread as these a speculative and not Biblical. We are to give no place to the devil.

Neither give place to the devil. Eph. 4:27

Sing4Him Guest

please review board rules. Thank you.
    Last edited by Sing4Him; November 12th, 2007 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    Question:
    Has anyone ever been waking up at exactly 3 am in the morning and do you think there is any significance to that?
    I am refering to the spiritual realm and the unseen forces that are at work
    when people are at their most vulnerable, in their sleep.
    Just curious -

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

ATYCLB Guest

"I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep:
    for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety."
    Psalms 4:8

"When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid:
    yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet."
    Proverbs 3:24