Thread: HE keeps blessing me!!!!!!!!

HE keeps blessing me!!!!!!!!

Thanks unto THE LORD JESUS CHRIST for HIS continous blessings!!! This week marks the 5th year HE's freed me from being homeless!!!!! I find it easy to say "thank you" when things are going well, but you really know of HIS care, protection,and best of all HIS love, when you've hit rock bottom. I pray that with JESUS everyone comes to trust HIM as I have. Please pray for the peace of Israel, please pray for our children, please pray for our troops and their families, please prey for our leaders, and most of all, please pray for the lost, in the Wonderful Name of our LORD and SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST, Amen!!!

Congratulations! Praise God thank you Jesus!

Wow! I am praising the Lord with you! Thank you Jesus!
    I am agreeing with you in prayer, for the peace of Israel, our children our leaders, our troops and their families and the lost, in jesus name I pray.

Matt 20:16

I praise the Almighty Father with you TrustHIM. His works are amazing and beyond our subtle mind. Awesome!

Pro. 3:5-6

your words brought tears to my eyes...I am moved. Praising God with you! He is ALWAYS Faithful and good!!! Thank you Father for taking such loving care of TrustHim
    Amazing love! How can it be, That Thou, my God, shouldst die for me?

GOD is good... all the time!!!!
    Make your mouth a shofar of praise to the LORD!
    "Rise up my fair one and come away..The time of singing has come, my dove in the clefts of the rock ....for my beloved is mine and I am HIS..

How is it that you became homeless? How did you get out of that situation?
    Stop telling God how big our storm is and start telling the storm how big our God is.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    How is it that you became homeless? How did you get out of that situation?
    Lost the house due to foreclosure, and now that I can look back, it was the best thing that could've happened to me. I cried, but a song I remembered from when I was a child,"I come to the garden alone..." JESUS guided me thru chartable agencies, and all thru that time,I felt HIS peace,joy and presence. What a SAVIOUR!!!!!!!

PrincessofHeaven Guest

Amen ing

Psalm 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.