I have a praise report:
Our 2 almost 3 year old son swallowed a penny this evening, he came out of the bedroom crying and salivating. We realized he swallowed something, he said a penny. He wasn't acting like himself, this kid is usually full of zest. He would cry, salivate and was very inactive.
We took him to the E.R., on the way he kept trying to doze off. Once there, he threw up on himself and daddy. He smiled and said, "I feel all better". We found the penny, yuck.
We was scared because we wasn't sure it was a penny. Praise God he got it out, we didn't have a chance to talk to anyone in the E.R. and we left quickly.
Thank you God