Thread: What new cult is this?

Threaded View

FunMudder Guest

Default What new cult is this?

I recieved a brand new false doctrine today and am curious if anyone can pin the tail on the cult's name?

From the script I recieved:
    I really hate to break this too you, but I heard it ALL before. I am **, have been going to Christian church pretty much all my life. I walked to the front of a church to be saved. I did all that, but then God changed me. I began to see him as something I never imagined He could be. You see, I have a low self-esteem. I can see from your writings that you think of yourself quite highly. You have a great love of self which is an end-time characteristic of people. You know you but you don't know God and you don't know Jesus Christ. I can only say this because I used to believe every single thing you wrote to me in your letter. But God saw fit to change my heart and now I am new.

So instead of arguing with you, I would like to present you with some simple Scripture verses. Maybe this will help clear things up. Let's start with 1 Timothy 2:3-6: For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; who will have ALL men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man JEsus Christ, who gave Himself as a ransom for ALL, to be testified in due time." Yes, here we see that everyone will hear the testimony of Jesus. But will it happen here on this earth. NO!!! We all know that many people have died and not heard the good news. We all know about the countless people who died before Jesus Christ ever lived. All that garbage you spew about different places in hades,etc. NONE of that is in the Bible. All of that is just speculation. ANd speculation does not cut the mustard. IF God's word says that ALL men will be saved, then ALL men will be saved. PERIOD. End of story. Case closed.

No, you don't want this to be true. Not many do and this is what is called "walking on the wide road." Think about it. Muslims would be all to happy to consign you to their hell, but they worship Satan. So do you, you just don't know it. You refuse to believe that God could love everyone. That seems so unfair to you. After all, you did all this hard work to get to heaven and here is God, letting these prostitutes and murderers in, maybe even before you. THink you're pissed now, just wait until you get before the counsel of God. These people you look down at will be getting in before you and you will be mad as hell.

Jesus Christ is the Savior of the World. This fact is plainly stated in Scripture. Do you even read your Bible or do you just take the word of some respected Pharisee like Church teacher? 1 John 4:42: "And said unto the woman, now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Savior of the World." Sure people like you like to limit God. You say God is just but I'll bet you would be really happy with your just God if someone you love would be roasting for eternity in some hell with no escape. You are only fooling yourself. God the monster does not exist. God loves everyone. Your pride will never let you admit that and that is why you will face the fires of God's judgment. Why do you think we are told the last will be first and the first last. You are first in this life but that only means you will be last in line at the gate.

The most repulsive, horrible news to the average Christian today is the news that God loves everyone. They just can't stand that news, even though it is clear in the Bible. Yes, Jesus did talk about hell but hell is the grave, it is the destruction talked about. The wages of sin is death. But you Christians just take that verse and re-word it, not even caring that God tells you that if you add to or subtract from Scripture, you are in danger of the hell-fire yourself. The wages of sin is NOT eternal destruction, not eternal separation from God and not eternal torture. The wages of sin is death. 1 John 4:14 says: "And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be Savior of the WORLD."

What is so difficult for you to understand. Don't twist it and turn it and make it all about you. The world means world, all means all. Colossians 1:20 says: "And having made PEACE through the blood of his cross by him to reconcile ALL things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth or things in heaven." GOd will make peace with all. GOD will reconcile all things to himself. He made all things, He loves all things, and you can't understand because you are blind. Ask for forgiveness for your blatant sin of pride. Pride, the sin of Satan and the sin of the PHarisees, and now the most obvious sin of you.

You know I could quote you about 100 Scripture verses that prove that Jesus really is going to save everyone, and sadly, you would not be able to believe even one of them. God has made you blind because of your pride. You put your faith in the teachings of men instead of in the goodness of God. You want hell to be real. It wouldn't be fair, to you, any other way. You fail to see how you are equal to a murderer. That if you hate your brother, you may as well have killed them. And God wants us to love everyone, just as He loves everyone. You twist Scripture. You say "God loves everyone, but He just has to throw them into a lake of fire for eternity." GIVE ME A BREAK! I am much better than God then. I could never torture anyone or anything, but it is OKAY if God does it. Well, of course it is. YOur God is Satan and Satan probably would love to do such a thing. But Jesus Christ came to completely destroy the works of Satan. You just don't know it yet.

The last enemy to be destroyed, death. The wages of sin, DEATH. Romans 5:18: "Therefore as by the offence of one (Adam) judgment came upon ALL men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the FREE GIFT came upon ALL men unto justification of life." I'm trusting you just can't even BEGIN to explain that one. Oh, yeah, you would twist all men to mean just right-wing Christians, but you would be oh, so wrong. Romans 5:20-21: "Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, GRACE did MUCH MORE abound." Paul never once talked about hell. If hell is such a real place of eternal torture, why did he NEVER mention it.

And that brings me to this point. Why are YOU not out there screaming about hell from the rooftops? If you really beleive in this monster God of yours, you should be warning people in shopping malls and restaurants and ballparks. If not, are you one of those lukewarm people that Christ must spit out? Oh, I'll bet you think you warn people about hell, but think about it. Who is the last person YOU warned about hell and how often do you do it? I'll bet you just go about your life of pleasure never really thinking about that poor sucker that will spend eternity in hell.

Read Romans 11:15. IT tells you all about how God will reconcile the world to himself. Read about how every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus CHrist is the Lord. Where is the unbeliever in that scene? Nowhere to be found because, at that point, everyone is a believer. Like it or not. And if you are getting angry now, that is just your Holy Spirit convicting you of sin. You have sin in your life. You just don't know it. You are filled with pride. You don't love your fellow brothers or sisters. You selfishly go about the world stealing the salvation of Christ from the world. You will pay dearly for this in the life to come.

If God did send Jesus CHrist to be the Savior of the WORLD, and you are telling people that this is not true, don't think you are going to get off with that free and easy. God is not a respector of persons. He couldn't care less what congregations you sat in,
    He couldn't care less about your awesome faith or good works. He couldn't care less if you walked to the front of some church. You are wrong and you are dead wrong.
    Boy, I'm losing track of these threads. I am not angry at you. Beleive me, God loves you. I know this. He loves you but He also loves the rock musician and the sinner. He wants you to love everyone in the same way He does. If you are blind to what Scripture really says about God, you are in trouble and you need to repent of the sin of pride. That is the worst sin, the one that Satan and the Pharisees were guilty of. I hope you really do question yourself as to what you believe. I know I am walking that narrow road and not many believe as I do. And you are on the wide road with the Muslim, Jehovah's Witness, etc. Most every religion has some stipulation in their clauses. Follow this religion exactly as I tell you or you will pay the consequences of eternal torment. BUt religion has nothing at all to do with God. It is a good lesson to learn.

Walk the narrow road. Believe the GOOD NEWS. Your "good news" is horrible news. You tell people, become like me or you will go to hell. That is why CHrist told the PHarisees that they could travel over land and sea to win converts, and when they did, those converts would be more sons of Satan than even they were. Dangerous road you are traveling on there lady. Hope you can see this. Don't just look up to some church heirarchy and think they have all the answers. Look into your own heart and there you will find God. He is not in some building, He is not in some man's words. If you humble yourself, you will find Him. I know I did.

Well, chances are you have tuned out by now. ANd chances are real good I will never hear from you again. That is because you can't tell me anything I don't already know. I've been where you are, I've done that. No need to move back down the mountain of truth. Read 1 Cor.3-15. It talks about us all being saved by fire. How can fire save you? Ask yourself that simple question sometime. So this is the new revelation I have but it's not new. The early church fathers all believed this but doctrines of devils sneaked into the church without anyone knowing. Friends of Satan came in disquised as disciples of Christ. And you follow them, every day.
    Boy, I'm losing track of these threads. I am not angry at you. Beleive me, God loves you. I know this. He loves you but He also loves the rock musician and the sinner. He wants you to love everyone in the same way He does. If you are blind to what Scripture really says about God, you are in trouble and you need to repent of the sin of pride. That is the worst sin, the one that Satan and the Pharisees were guilty of. I hope you really do question yourself as to what you believe. I know I am walking that narrow road and not many believe as I do. And you are on the wide road with the Muslim, Jehovah's Witness, etc. Most every religion has some stipulation in their clauses. Follow this religion exactly as I tell you or you will pay the consequences of eternal torment. BUt religion has nothing at all to do with God. It is a good lesson to learn.

Walk the narrow road. Believe the GOOD NEWS. Your "good news" is horrible news. You tell people, become like me or you will go to hell. That is why CHrist told the PHarisees that they could travel over land and sea to win converts, and when they did, those converts would be more sons of Satan than even they were. Dangerous road you are traveling on there lady. Hope you can see this. Don't just look up to some church heirarchy and think they have all the answers. Look into your own heart and there you will find God. He is not in some building, He is not in some man's words. If you humble yourself, you will find Him. I know I did.
    Oh and one other thing. NO one in their right mind would ever choose hell. God knows everyone, even in the womb, He even has the hairs of our heads counted. That would mean God would create a person knowing full well they would go off to eternal torment one day. God knows you, even before you are born. GOd is not some useless and ineffective wimp who would JUST LOVE to save everyone, if only He could. HE DOES save everyone. It is as simple as that. Who would choose hell, if they had any idea they were choosing it? Would God really rather we have freewill, even if it means He is going to be forced to send most of humanity to hell for eternity? What kind of a God is that? What is more important, people or the freewill people would have. And freewill is NOWHERE in the Bible. It is just another one of those theories that Satan had to make up so that we could see him as victorious. You see, Satan does really think he is taking most of humanity with him to hell. God has other plans and most humans are as stupid as Satan, they just don't know about them. Well, I am telling you about them right now but you would rather be on Satan's side. Yes, there are sides. The right and the left, and the left side will go through a loss of their soul. Mankind is three parts, soul, spirit and body. The soul and body can be destroyed but the spirit belongs to God and Satan ain't getting his filthy hands on that. NO WAY!! Want to know more. I'm thinking not. BUt WHY????
    Talk about scripture twisting gymnastics!

Can anyone help me find the root source for this gobbldygook?
    Last edited by FunMudder; May 31st, 2007 at 03:48 PM.