Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 92

Thread: It's almost NCAA tournament time.. who are you backing?

  1. #1
    Christopher Clemons Guest

    Default It's almost NCAA tournament time.. who are you backing?

    Despite my team losing a tough one last night to Pittsburgh, I'm sticking with my Cards until the very end!


    Who is everyone else rooting for?

  2. #2
    Waiting... Guest

    Default

    Since my Tigers are out, I am going with Tennessee. Go Vols!

  3. #3
    I'm all 67X Guest

    Default

    Pulling for ASU- first to get in, then to spoil some plans. But for the run, our Hoosiers.

  4. #4
    Waiting... Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm all 67X View Post
    Pulling for ASU- first to get in, then to spoil some plans. But for the run, our Hoosiers.
    I think ASU will get in.

  5. #5
    Caver Guest

    Default

    I'm in basketball insanity country.

    UNC, Duke and Va Tech

    Went to UNC, live at Duke and graduated from Tech. People are friendly down here until a sports day.....then the colors come out and everybody takes sides. NC State is out this year so they split for Duke and UNC, whichever they hate the least.

    Go figure.

  6. #6
    WhitemoonG Guest

    Default

    GONZAGA!


    If they get in this year, which isn't the certainty it had been for several previous years.

  7. #7
    heybales219 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caver View Post
    I'm in basketball insanity country.

    UNC, Duke and Va Tech

    Went to UNC, live at Duke and graduated from Tech. People are friendly down here until a sports day.....then the colors come out and everybody takes sides. NC State is out this year so they split for Duke and UNC, whichever they hate the least.

    Go figure.
    I am one of the biggest Duke haters in the world!

    I really don't have loyalty to any team, often times teams I pull for early on, I end of rootting against if they're being challenged by a mid-major. I will probably be pulling for UNC and Tennessee, but I think UT is slightly overrated but who knows. Georgia may even make it in with a 17-16 record if they win the SEC tourney today.

  8. #8
    Christopher Clemons Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heybales219 View Post
    I am one of the biggest Duke haters in the world!

    I really don't have loyalty to any team, often times teams I pull for early on, I end of rootting against if they're being challenged by a mid-major. I will probably be pulling for UNC and Tennessee, but I think UT is slightly overrated but who knows. Georgia may even make it in with a 17-16 record if they win the SEC tourney today.
    Hey, I only have two favorite teams.

    1. Louisville
    2. WHOEVER is playing Kentucky

  9. #9
    republic74 Guest

    Default

    I can not believe UGA (gooo dawgs!!) I will be pulling for UGA and UNC.

  10. #10
    I'm all 67X Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waiting... View Post
    I think ASU will get in.
    Wow. Snubbed. After beating Arizona twice, beat a #12 Xavier team, a #11 Stanford team in February, and lost by one point to a #21 Wash. State team. Certainly they deserved a shot at it instead of Arizona. What a drag.

    At least Dickie V and Bobby Knight feel my pain...

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    204

    Default

    go indiana !!! and butler!!!

  12. #12
    ftwspursfan Guest

    Default

    TEXAS!!!! then maybe Kansas.

    Go! Horns! Go!

  13. #13
    Whitecorvette Guest

    Default

    Arkansas......Go Hogs!!!

    Since I live in Las Vegas, also pulling for UNLV!

    LSU seems to be a one sports team......even as #1, they lost to Arkansas.

  14. #14
    4given Guest

    Default I am backing the winner

    so they can get this junk outa the way of my baseball!

  15. #15
    COUGDUDE Guest

    Default

    WASHINGTON STATE..........Our record may not be as good as last year, but we're a solid team.

    GO COUGS!!!

  16. #16
    Waiting... Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitecorvette View Post
    Arkansas......Go Hogs!!!

    Since I live in Las Vegas, also pulling for UNLV!

    LSU seems to be a one sports team......even as #1, they lost to Arkansas.
    Ouch! A swipe at my Tigers.

    P.S.
    Baseball = 5 National Titles, Track and Field = 22 National Titles, Football = 3 (and counting) National Titles.

    BUT... The Hogs are tough year in and year out. It is not easy to beat you pork types.

  17. #17
    Christopher Clemons Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waiting... View Post
    Ouch! A swipe at my Tigers.

    P.S.
    Baseball = 5 National Titles, Track and Field = 22 National Titles, Football = 3 (and counting) National Titles.

    BUT... The Hogs are tough year in and year out. It is not easy to beat you pork types.
    While I'm a Louisville fan, I live in the middle of Scarlet Kool-Aid Country (read Buckeyes). I can tell you first hand, my office was quiet as a morgue after the national title game.

  18. #18
    Waiting... Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Clemons View Post
    While I'm a Louisville fan, I live in the middle of Scarlet Kool-Aid Country (read Buckeyes). I can tell you first hand, my office was quiet as a morgue after the national title game.

  19. #19
    ftwspursfan Guest

    Default

    So how are y'all doing on your brackets? I got UCLA winning it all and I'm 21-3 thru the 1st half of Fri. UConn messed me up this afternoon a little cause I had them in the Sw16, then losing to UCLA.

  20. #20
    I'm all 67X Guest

    Default

    The Drake/WKU game got me- but boy, what a game! Then UConn, then Gonzaga....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •