Thread: Frightening scenario

Default Frightening scenario

Not sure if this belongs here, but here goes:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...html?ITO=1490#

Not Perfect, But Forgiven Guest

Nice post. I really hope our government takes this seriously. Honestly, I think the computer generated scenario was a bit too clean. If Al Qaeda had their way, they would nuke us into the 12th century. There would be nothing left.

Goldie Guest

Wow. If the USA lasts another 500 years, Al Qaeda will still be trying to annihilate it.

Sometimes I wish God would do what He used to do back in the day...

We could do without 185,000 jihadists - or half a million - or more.

Not Perfect, But Forgiven Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    Wow. If the USA lasts another 500 years, Al Qaeda will still be trying to annihilate it.

We could do without 185,000 jihadists - or half a million - or more.

That would be nice....

Why not unleash a legion of angels on Iran, Egypt, Syria and North Korea and Russia? Or raining fire and brimstone wouldn't be bad either...those old time judgements really did the trick. They can't even find Sodom and Gomorrah.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Perfect, But Forgiven View Post
    That would be nice....

Why not unleash a legion of angels on Iran, Egypt, Syria and North Korea and Russia? Or raining fire and brimstone wouldn't be bad either...those old time judgements really did the trick. They can't even find Sodom and Gomorrah.
    I think about this country and how we might deserve the same fate ourselves.

FaithContender Guest

I think that's what lots of places will look like during the Trib judgments.

SummerSailing81 Guest

**SPOILER ALERT FOR ANYONE WHO HAS NOT READ JOEL ROSENBERG'S BOOK DEAD HEAT YET!** DON'T READ ANY FURTHER THAN THIS!

(Cue Twilight Zone theme music) Isn't this what happened to the U.S. in Joel Rosenberg's Dead Heat novel?

dramama Guest

That would be nice....

It's not time yet....

NewLifeinHim Guest

Didn't they just steal that from the film "Independence Day"???

felixthecat Guest

Well according to the left this is "fear mongering". Obama will sit down with them and change their minds.

LOL!

THAT picture is exactly what they want. At the rate we are going, they won't need to do that. We'll welcome them. We are already voting them in office. Swearing in on the Koran. Oh, silly me! Jefferson had a copy of the Koran so that's okay. Never mind this is a Muslim. Never mind they did this England and now they are in positions of power ... .

These folks are strong willed and persistent. They are tenacious. We are becoming the opposite as we entertain ourselves to death, take drugs, exalt perversion etc...

Preserved Guest

That would be nice....

Ezekiel 38:18-22 MKJV And it shall be on that day, when Gog comes against the land of Israel, says the Lord Jehovah, My fury shall come up in My face. (19) For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath I have spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great quaking in the land of Israel, (20) so that the fish of the sea, and the birds of the heavens, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep on the earth, and all the men on the face of the earth, shall quake at My presence. And the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground. (21) And I will call for a sword against him on all My mountains, says the Lord Jehovah. Each man's sword shall be against his brother. (22) And I will judge him with a plague and with blood. And I will rain on him, and on his bands, and on the many peoples with him, an overflowing shower, and great hailstones, fire and brimstone.

Looks like God has a plan.

I'm all 67X Guest

Given what I heard today on Hannity on the ride home, with ND holding about 400-some-odd billion barrels of LIGHT, SWEET crude...the scenario...starts to come in to play as to why the US is not mentioned and does not figure in the final days.

Who wants all that oil that is absolutely perfect for refining?

Now the picture looks plausible.

Yes they did attack 4 different cities.
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSailing81 View Post
    **SPOILER ALERT FOR ANYONE WHO HAS NOT READ JOEL ROSENBERG'S BOOK DEAD HEAT YET!** DON'T READ ANY FURTHER THAN THIS!

(Cue Twilight Zone theme music) Isn't this what happened to the U.S. in Joel Rosenberg's Dead Heat novel?

The Four different cities were New York, LA, Seattle,
    And Washington got hit twice.
    Last edited by PRZ-Him; June 4th, 2008 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Spelling
    Prz-Him

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post

God will be doing just that, not too long from now

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Lady View Post
    I think about this country and how we might deserve the same fate ourselves.

I think they could find Sodom (s) and Gomorrah(s) quite easily here in the US anymore....
    This world is not my home. I'm just passing through. If heaven's not my home, O Lord, what would I do? The angels beckon me from heaven's open door, and I can't feel at home in this world anymore."
    Complete justice for us will come only "when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels" (v. 7).

willow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by I'm all 67X View Post
    Given what I heard today on Hannity on the ride home, with ND holding about 400-some-odd billion barrels of LIGHT, SWEET crude...the scenario...starts to come in to play as to why the US is not mentioned and does not figure in the final days.

Who wants all that oil that is absolutely perfect for refining?

Now the picture looks plausible.
    What? If they radiate us, they won't be able to get the oil without getting poisoned themselves. Right?

I'm all 67X Guest

Quote Originally Posted by willow View Post
    What? If they radiate us, they won't be able to get the oil without getting poisoned themselves. Right?
    Theoretically speaking...DC is the heart...stop the heart, and maybe a few "vital organs"....

Voila.

m2pinggggggg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by I'm all 67X View Post
    Theoretically speaking...DC is the heart...stop the heart, and maybe a few "vital organs"....

Voila.
    If they have been reading RR, maybe they already moved everything to Nebraska. My cousins need a job in Butte, Nebr.

lilbitsyspider Guest

The word "dream" stood out to me. Here in America we've already learned how patient they can be, 911 taught us that. If they have the opportunity they wil make it happen. These people are so lost. But I am sure the outside world thinks that of us, since we used nukes first.