Thread: Forced Vaccinations Part Of Dark Eugenics Agenda

sophie Guest

Default Forced Vaccinations Part Of Dark Eugenics Agenda

Government terrorists are continuing their dark eugenics agenda of enslavement and death. The New York State Assembly has proposed a bill that would make all vaccines recommended by the CDC mandatory for any children attending the government’s brainwashing camps. These government brainwashing camps are more commonly referred to by the corporate controlled media as the public school system. Assembly Bill 10942 (http://assembly.state.ny.us/leg/?bn=A10942) would force children to take vaccines with or without parental consent in order to be admitted into these government facilities.

Here is a summary of some of the horrifying revelations that are in this particular bill.

Section 7 of the bill makes it easier for the government to forcibly inject residents and employees of care facilities with vaccines.

Section 10 of the bill requires meningococcal vaccinations for students in the seventh grade.

Section 11 of the bill requires college students to take the meningococcal vaccine.

Section 13 of the bill makes a series of vaccinations mandatory for students entering the seventh grade.

Section 15 and 16 of this bill requires that children be injected with a series of vaccinations that are approved and recommended by the U.S. Public Health Services of which the CDC falls under.

Section 17 allows physicians to forcibly inject minors with vaccines that supposedly prevent STD’s without parental consent.
    More: http://www.blacklistednews.com/view.asp?ID=6806

willow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sophie View Post
    without any specifics, let's just say I am in complete and total agreement with you. The American public are "sheep lead to the slaughter." A verse comes to mind...something like, my people perish for lack of knowledge. I am a registered nurse and I know many other likeminded nurses.

mom211 Guest

I am going to have my children selectively vaccinated after age two. Even though we currently have the freedom to decline them I feel like it won't be long before we don't. I have my hesitations regarding the vaccines, but it is not a battlehill I am going to die on nor do I ever want my children taken away and forcibly given dozens of shots all at once.

I wish I owned my own island and could make my own rules. I'm getting really tired of Big Brother.

I'm a pharmacist and I think that way too many shots have been mandated these days. I just took my 12 year old in for her tetanus booster that she must have to stay in school. The staff was recommending 3 more shots also. We took the info they gave us, but the only other shot we are even going to consider is the one for meningitis. They were really pushing the Hepatitis A vaccine, and I don't understand why that would even be considered unless someone was working in a hospital or nursing home.

Quote Originally Posted by sherrimae View Post
    I'm a pharmacist and I think that way too many shots have been mandated these days. I just took my 12 year old in for her tetanus booster that she must have to stay in school. The staff was recommending 3 more shots also. We took the info they gave us, but the only other shot we are even going to consider is the one for meningitis. They were really pushing the Hepatitis A vaccine, and I don't understand why that would even be considered unless someone was working in a hospital or nursing home.
    They're probably pushing it because of children in public schools and if strict hygiene is not practiced by all personnel and students, I would imagine it could be transmitted in schools as well as in hospitals or nursing home.

I work in 2 different long term care facilities and I took the Hepatitis B vaccine many years ago.
    And the ones who gave it didn't really know what they were doing, because they gave it to us in the hips and found out later that it was supposed to be given in the arm. It has better chance of being effective if given in the arm.
    So when they found out that it was not given in the right place, they didn't
    offer to give it to us again.
    AND...........I think the immunity is only good for 5-10 years, and they don't re-immunize us after a certain length of time.
    This was the state for ya. A waste of money IMHO.
    If they don't keep it up to date, what's the use to begin with?

Mezuzas Guest

There's mercury, embalming fluid, and parts of aborted fetal tissue in vaccinations. I'm not happy about what's been injected into my body over the years.

seekingtruth1 Guest

Vaccines set the body up for chronic illness down teh road or in teh short term....they also contain Mycoplasmas which are not screened out in teh process....Mycoplamas are implicated along with several othe rbacteria in Auto-immune illnesses.....

mom211 Guest

They've taken the thimersol (mercury) out of a lot of vaccines. The aborted fetal tissue is from when a vaccine was created in the 60's? for rubella. It took numerous tries to get an aborted fetus that was actually affected by his/her mother getting rubella during her pregnancy. That cell line has been used ever since, new aborted babies are not used. This is off the top of my head from what I remember when reading up on this. You'd have to google it to find out exact dates and such.

mom211 Guest

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMR_vaccine Here is a link that explains it. My mother had rubella during her pregnancy with me and it affected me (hearing loss). I later received vaccinations against it, had a booster shot in high school, was vaccinated five years ago when blood work revealed I ws non-immune, and I recently came up non-immune again after my pregnancy. The nurse advised me not to even bother with it again.