Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Global warming from the pits of hell

suzirees1969 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gratefulberean View Post
    Global warming is not only a "social movement", but a rapidly metastasizing cancer: a truely malignant form of an age old pagan religion. Society has now elevated "mother earth" front and center, and it's beginning to strangle the life blood of discernment and truth from its members.
    I believe fully that global warming is satan's way to blind people to what is really happening: The end times and what Jesus said would happen before His return. Global warming believers say all things that are happening such as weather, earthquakes, fires, etc, are a result of what we are all doing to the planet and the solution is to go green and all that garbage. But we Christians know what God said would happen to the earth and how love would grow cold in the last days, and indeed it is happening just as God said it would. Jesus is coming soon!

God bless you!

Suzi

fishersofmen Guest

yep.

I still think it's caused from all those farting cows.

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
    Global warming is a lie from the pits of hell.
    The title of the post says......."Global warming from the pits of hell". I thought the post was going to say that the pits of hell had somehow opened up and created global warming!

giatia Guest

[QUOTE=Mountain Girl;645461]

The title of the post says......."Global warming from the pits of hell". I thought the post was going to say that the pits of hell had somehow opened up and created global warming!
    Well, figuratively speaking, they have....

ab28 Guest

Take a chemistry course, and you can see how global warming would be possible. I agree, some of this stuff has gone too far, but I hate it when people pass judgement on a topic they have no idea about.

Jesuslover_2002 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ab28 View Post
    Take a chemistry course, and you can see how global warming would be possible. I agree, some of this stuff has gone too far, but I hate it when people pass judgement on a topic they have no idea about.
    Now hold on a minute. Global warming isnt real, it isnt Godmade, but manmade false doctrine that evil has placed in peoples minds to get them to believe it, rather that saying God is warning people about the coming judgement upon the world now to say it is real, you are buying into a lie other than the truth. Nowhere in the Bible doesnt it mention anything about globalwarming. so hence it isnt real, fake is all. Global warming isnt possible, why cause again it isnt real. No one here is passing judgement, but telling the truth it isnt real, global warming isnt real. there is a difference between correction and passing judgement. And here is the correction: global warming isnt real, no way and how possible, it is not Godmade, but manmade false religon and pits of lies from hell itself.

yeshuasavedme Guest

[QUOTE=giatia;646333]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Girl View Post

Well, figuratively speaking, they have....

It does kind of sound like that now that you point it out!

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesuslover_2002 View Post
    Nowhere in the Bible doesnt it mention anything about globalwarming. so hence it isnt real, fake is all.
    If global warming is going on, I lean toward the belief that it's happening because the sun is getting hotter. What do people here think about these verses?

Revelation 16:8-9.....The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was given power to scorch people with fire. They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him.

It sounds like a prediction that the sun gets hotter.

Jennifleur Guest

[QUOTE=Mountain Girl;650089]

If global warming is going on, I lean toward the belief that it's happening because the sun is getting hotter. What do people here think about these verses?

Revelation 16:8-9.....The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was given power to scorch people with fire. They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him.

I have thought this for a long time. But that wouldn't aid the cause of the environmentalists. Now they're trying to say our carbon emissions are affecting Mars...

Jesuslover_2002 Guest

[QUOTE=Mountain Girl;650089]

This verse has nothing to do with Global warming. the reason why that it is getting hotter, cause it God getting ready to pour out his judgements upon the world. And that verse in Revelation happens during the tribulation. It is what is going to happen during the tribulation to those who have been left behind at the rapture. Nothing again to do with Global warming. God is getting everything ready is all, and nothing again to with global warming. Things are happening in the world cause Jesus said that these would happen in the last days, and God also is getting ready to pour out His judgement upon this sinful world. those who contunally are ignoring and have rejected His son Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifleur View Post
    Now they're trying to say our carbon emissions are affecting Mars...

Are you serious??????? I haven't heard that. Unbelievable.
    Last edited by Mountain Girl; June 26th, 2008 at 10:32 PM.

Jennifleur Guest

I wish I could remember where I saw it. It was a couple of weeks ago. It's absurd. But these are the days we're living in...

HisAlways Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cindybobindy View Post
    I still think it's caused from all those farting cows.
    You mean, the ones that the farmers get taxed on? It's not really funny......I would be very "gassed" if I had to pay that kind of a tax.

Global warming is a "great delusion". God knows His planet. And, if He is warming it up, it is for His purpose, and knowing that He is that powerful, and that awesome is a comfort to me.

Jesuslover_2002 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HisAlways View Post
    You mean, the ones that the farmers get taxed on? It's not really funny......I would be very "gassed" if I had to pay that kind of a tax.

Global warming is a "great delusion". God knows His planet. And, if He is warming it up, it is for His purpose, and knowing that He is that powerful, and that awesome is a comfort to me.
    In agreement brother In agreement right on

yeshuasavedme Guest

[QUOTE=Jesuslover_2002;650163]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Girl View Post

This verse has nothing to do with Global warming. the reason why that it is getting hotter, cause it God getting ready to pour out his judgements upon the world. And that verse in Revelation happens during the tribulation. It is what is going to happen during the tribulation to those who have been left behind at the rapture. Nothing again to do with Global warming. God is getting everything ready is all, and nothing again to with global warming. Things are happening in the world cause Jesus said that these would happen in the last days, and God also is getting ready to pour out His judgement upon this sinful world. those who contunally are ignoring and have rejected His son Jesus Christ.

ruskipaul Guest

i was talking bout it with sum friends of mine.And they said that notice the big fuss every1 kicks up over global warming draws attention away at the real problems in our society
    -broken homes,ruined lives,divorce, abortion,suicide,lack of morals and so on!!!
    The world is in God's hands,gets warmer or colder-Gods incontrol!!!

willow Guest

I got an e-mail from AT&T today...(The phone company) It was telling me if I would "Go Green" I might get a chance to win a new Toyota. Pretty spooky when a company that large is in on this whole malarkey.

green-agenda Guest

Quote Originally Posted by willow View Post
    I got an e-mail from AT&T today...(The phone company) It was telling me if I would "Go Green" I might get a chance to win a new Toyota. Pretty spooky when a company that large is in on this whole malarkey.
    You Americans haven't seen anything yet. Try living in New Zealand or Europe!! I'm sure you'll catch up quickly once Obama becomes president. At my work we have 'climate counseling sessions" and "climate outreach groups.. Seriously!!! Its a religion. Remember ... Think Gaia!!

http://www.sanyo.com/thinkgaia/

http://green-agenda.com/gaia.html

Jennifleur Guest

Oh, my...

And the craze over global warming and trying to encourage people to care for the environment will go well with New Age ideas...