Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Wild Beasts of Revelation 6:8

Default The Wild Beasts of Revelation 6:8

I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth. Revelation 6:8
    I can't believe they are even thinking about doing this! You would think the movie would serve as a warning!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...e-chicken.html

FoundAgain Guest

eep.
    I'm scared of anything with teeth that are bigger than me.
    why aren't they?

KBKMNN Guest

Yeah, and we all know how that worked out!
    Dinosaurs = bad idea

FaithContender Guest

Why are people so stupid?

denny272 Guest

Yep, that's what we need. Large powerful animals roaming the earth to squash us like bugs when they walk and eat us alive when they are hungry. Excellent idea! We should have all been scientists to be this intelligent.

Unbelievable! What is wrong with people. The Lord allowed these animals to die off for a reason. Most died in the flood and then man killed off the remaining dinosaurs probably because they were killing and eating people. So why is this a good idea?

UHH!! This makes about as much sense as recreating some lovely human beings such as Adolph Hitler.

jeshurun Guest

Smile

mmm, dinosaur sized drumsticks...

WCG777 Guest

first of all they talk about dinosaur evolving from birds. evolution is full of crap and is not for real. However lets say Dinosaurs are brought back to life. Does it really matter? I recall a few years ago finding out that there is a dinosaur hunter in the bible. The bible didnt call them dinosaurs though I think they were called dragons and behemoths. There is no reason to fear there not coming back to life and even if they did they wont be like they are portrayed in movies.

LoveforChrist Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WCG777 View Post
    first of all they talk about dinosaur evolving from birds. evolution is full of crap and is not for real. However lets say Dinosaurs are brought back to life. Does it really matter? I recall a few years ago finding out that there is a dinosaur hunter in the bible. The bible didnt call them dinosaurs though I think they were called dragons and behemoths. There is no reason to fear there not coming back to life and even if they did they wont be like they are portrayed in movies.

I think the main focus is "stupid idea". There was a reason they were hunted and killed.. The meat eaters we currently have roaming the earth - are attacking people - why would we think dinosaurs wouldn't do the samething if given a chance.

Bringing these creatures back would definately bring the population down.. Isn't that what the environmental people want.. 500 million people should be the cap of the earth.

Angela Guest

Here's a thing:
    Horner and his team knew that blood vessels should not exist in fossilised bone.

Many scientists believed organic matter from a living thing could not survive more than 100,000 years let alone 68 million years.

Does this not suggest that maybe the bones aren't really as old as the scientists would like to believe?

graftedbranch Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Here's a thing:
    Horner and his team knew that blood vessels should not exist in fossilised bone.

Many scientists believed organic matter from a living thing could not survive more than 100,000 years let alone 68 million years.

Does this not suggest that maybe the bones aren't really as old as the scientists would like to believe?
    Bingo!
    ...they never even questioned that maybe their evolutionary timeline might be off.

FaithContender Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jeshurun View Post

FaithContender Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WCG777 View Post
    The earth is way more populated than it was back then.

FaithContender Guest

Quote Originally Posted by graftedbranch View Post
    Bingo!
    ...they never even questioned that maybe their evolutionary timeline might be off.
    ANd yet, no one in the secular media makes a big deal out of that...

seekingtruth1 Guest

I wonder if teh Dinosaurs were not just created by teh fallen angels...as a way to kill off man....? They may not be Gods invention....afterall teh Nephilim were big and mighty- seems BIG was in vogue with fallend angel genttic tinkering back in teh day???

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Unbelievable! What is wrong with people. The Lord allowed these animals to die off for a reason. Most died in the flood and then man killed off the remaining dinosaurs probably because they were killing and eating people. So why is this a good idea?

humblebleu Guest

"There is now nothing to stop us bringing back dinosaurs but ourselves."

Interesting terminology and appropriate coming from a scientist. I can think of a really BIG GOD that will stop us if he see's fit.

jgreen0227 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jeshurun View Post
    Man, Bobby Flay is gonna love this! Mega steaks!

A new source of meat that tastes like chicken.

Glory Guest

I often wondered if people dying because of the beasts of the field could possibly mean, from eating the beasts of the field. You know, like Mad Cow Disease, etc.

This generation thinks themselves as gods. They take on creating as well as destroying lives. Create monsters and dinosaurs and kill babies. What a sick world!!!!

Mix human DNA with animal DNA. Clone animals. Bring back the dinosaurs. You know, if they come out and tell us what they to do, can you even imagine what they're already doing but NOT telling us? And I do wonder if they're cloning famous people.