Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tattoo & Piercing page

Teacup Guest

Apostasy The Tattoo & Piercing page

I don't want to discuss whether they are right or wrong, ....but just the fact that tattoos are becoming the norm makes me think that the Mark of the Beast might be a visable tatoo of some sort?

Many years ago a mark on the body would seem invasive, but now....just another tatoo.

What do you think? ysic, DLee

theroc Guest

No not at all, Most feel its going to be a type of chip of some sort to scan for food ect.
    Last edited by theroc; July 27th, 2007 at 11:52 AM.

What makes you feel they are becoming the "norm"? <><
    http://www.ironydesign.com/avatars/avimages/praise_jesusav.gifThe grace of the Lord Jesus be with you all. Amen!

Teacup Guest

What makes you feel they are becoming the "norm"?

Where I live, at least half of the people have them and the ones that don't talk about getting one. I'd say at least 1/4 of the girls in my son's HS have one one their back or ankle.

They are way more "in" than they used to be - that's just my observation.

iLoveJesusChristAmen Guest

i believe it will be a scanning mark too because if it were ink, anyone could draw a mark on themselves.

Sand Dollar Guest

Agree, MOB will be an implanted chip, not a simple tatoo. Although, a visible mark may very well be associated with it.

I have also noted that young people today take pride in having a tatoo. Boys and Girls alike are very proud of having them.

true2yeshua Guest

Teacup,

No, tatoos are just a fad that they will probably regret when they are older and boy what an expense to have removed. Glad it never appealed to me.

Shalom in Christ

I agree with you, Teacup, on your observation that people are being prepared to accept a mark by being influenced to get tattoos. The mark of the beast is basically a slave brand. By accepting the mark, you are saying you want to be a slave in Satan's kingdom on earth which is being formed right now in my opinion. I would never get a tattoo personally or accept the injection of one of those RFID tags in my arm because I don't want anything to do with being a slave in Satan's kingdom even if those are not the true marks of the beast they are definately it's predecessors. Even those grocery store discount cards that you must present to obtain the discounts are a precursor to the mark of the beast. I would say that people are definately being softened up for the mark of the beast system and the popularity of tattoos has something to do with that.

The Learner Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmythe View Post
    I agree with you, Teacup, on your observation that people are being prepared to accept a mark by being influenced to get tattoos. The mark of the beast is basically a slave brand. By accepting the mark, you are saying you want to be a slave in Satan's kingdom on earth which is being formed right now in my opinion. I would never get a tattoo personally or accept the injection of one of those RFID tags in my arm because I don't want anything to do with being a slave in Satan's kingdom even if those are not the true marks of the beast they are definately it's predecessors. Even those grocery store discount cards that you must present to obtain the discounts are a precursor to the mark of the beast. I would say that people are definately being softened up for the mark of the beast system and the popularity of tattoos has something to do with that.
    I don't know about all that. Tatoos have been around for a very long time, sure now they are culturally popular, but ink has been on human skin for hundreds of years.

The more likely reason that tatoos are so en vouge is because they are a way for people to get attention from other people. Just like current fashion trends, Western society has been decieved into believing that a persons worth is based on what other people think about them. When the truth is a persons worth is not based on human opinion, but on how our Father feels about us.

We live in a "look at me" culture, that is why kids act out the way they do. Perhaps some of it has to do with them not getting enough attention from their parents, but the root cause is that they need the Father and do not know it. So they try and fill that "God sized hole" in themselves with attention from other people.

This really has nothing to do with the mark of the beast, and everything to do with how lost our generation is, and how important it is for these people to recieve the love of God through Jesus the Messiah.

As far as the discount grocery cards, that is all about tracking consumer spending so that companies can better understand how to market to your demographic.

Jadiri Guest

I don't beileve tatoos are prepareing the wy for the MOTB at all ..

This mark spoke of is not nesarily going to be a mark or a scan chip or any such thing and it is not really Like a slave brand all unsaved are the devils puppets and they are well known to him they dont need to be marked so evil can tell them from Gods army..

MOTB will not nessarily be a mark on a person the verse in revelation could as well said the mark will be as plain to all as the nose on your face..

The MOTB is going to have to do with health care and monitary type things most likely world wide .. it is most likely going to be something most all people already have something quick to implement that few people will have much question or objection to' to put in action as soon as possible types of things such as bank card that suddenly double as nation health care cards ID card drivers liecence passport and Birth certificate all rolled in to one and will most likly start out being given to all new born childeren at the time of birth for the frist few years or a decade or so then become common in the population as laws and restrictions tighten and the convertion starts to take place...

it is going to seem so natural a change that many many will not even recognize what it is as they will just see it as a convienance to makeing less cards to hold and keep track of and the new card will most like ad some type of simpler way to do transaction then we already have today that will make it atractive to all ..

if a program of this nature started by giveing all childern this type of thing at birth for 18 or 20 years while slowly transisioning everyone else every one 20 years old and younger would already have this mark with little to no question or fuss what so ever the real hell and blood shed would come when all finally opened there eyes and discovered what it was all about ..

how every at the first what ever it will be it will start with new borns work its way into the popualtion and all will hearld the Idea as the great thing since sliced bread at first The New world order is going to be about peace it is going to come in some of the most exceptable and aplauded ways ..

if you were to ask me things such as soical medical insurance and other types of program are the testing ground for the MOTB things that most already see and believe to be a good IDEA ..
    Last edited by Jadiri; July 28th, 2007 at 08:06 PM.

Jadiri Guest

MOTB is going to be some thing simple to get to all, doubtful it will be something dependent of people haveing to come get them self such as a tatoo or a inJection with a computer chip...

it is going to be easy to get out like through the mail, it is going to be easy for any one over 18 years of age to apply for On the phone online or through the mail it is going to be something any will except readlly, For most most it is going to be something that will be Gave to everyone at birth for at least the frist near decade .. anyone who seeking to win over the world in a big way will start with the young first They are the future of all nations and slowly sell the Idea to general population through control of all media

HOw would all react if they were to wake up one day next month here a discussion on the news about a plan for a new national social sercurity card That will start being distributed to all childern at birth as of january 2008 World wide, the newest Idea to save the SS fund By makeing it a world retirement Fund...

This card will be different then the old cards we here in the US carry now This card will serve as a national ID and passport.. it will serve as a national Drivers liecence at the time the carryer turns 16 years of age with no testing required..

The card would also serve as a nation health care card that will cover all hospital stays doctor visits and medication With a fixed national copay of $6 for any office visit all otehr costs fully covered world wide..

Also will Serve as the only bank card that will every be needed will work for any bank in the world as credit or debit and all will carry a hefty Line of credit to satisfiy the greed of nearly any hungery strap cashed persoin in the world say Million dollars NO min payment nessary as long as you have all moneys made eletronically deposited any and all taxes will be electronically removed mothly no more tedious papers to file or pennies to worry about at checkout for sales tax and or state and fed with holding proporty or school taxes water so on all covered one monthly auto paid payment ..

Small print would read if it was found you had made cash not deposited you card would be suspened completely for an undetermined amount of time ..

Then as time went on as this came to get started and more kids had them and more of the general population started to eat this up they start tightening the scrw makeing law here and there such as as of 2022 it will no longer be allowed to by gas or heating fuel unless it is paid for with the national security card ..

as time goes by after that this world goverment could take over ll bussiness and corps why not all useing the card pretty much give all there money to the government at this point now if they just take it all over it save time and energy and wait for them electronic deposits all work for this new world order no one can work for this Goverment untill they have the new card world become cashless all money becomes worthless ..
    Last edited by Jadiri; July 28th, 2007 at 09:27 PM.

Jadiri Guest

Ya know its sort of funny in a way too if this would be how such a thing would come about because whil most are out there looking at embeded computer Chips, tatoo, Numbers and code to explain the MOTB many of these very thing I discussed here are already happening in various places around the world on small and even larger scales and is being very readilly excepted by many

Janh7 Guest

No

Jadiri Guest

To be honest people in this country except just about anything these days as the state and governmet more rule over and run our lives and removes more and more freedom we have gone acustom to ..

many in the name of such things as whats good for you safty you name it they have been spoon feeding it to use sine the 80's faster and faster ..

some simplly comply to not have to hear about it no more other comply after being fined several times either way if they can get most in this country to conform to more and more loss of fredoms and allowing the government to decided what is best for them as if all are childern That is the larger of the battle ...

if you can get them who are use to the most freedoms in the world and get then to conform The rest who have been use to far less will follow way easyer into line ..

Who says they will have to corral any together and force anything sheesh there are many who are christians who fall in line with every law comes along in the name of being a good christain ( after all you Know WWJD) its harmless little laws for safty or health or such as we slowly conform and lose the right to think for our self to aviod fines and financial pains and burdons they can bring ...
    Last edited by Jadiri; July 28th, 2007 at 10:33 PM.

ATYCLB Guest

Default Forget tattoos, branding is the hottest new trend

Forget tattoos, branding is the hottest new trend
    10-28-07
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

It is an agonising procedure now considered too cruel to inflict on animals.

But human branding has become the latest twisted fashion trend for young professionals who regard straightforward tattoos and piercings as passe.

They happily pay up to 70 to have red-hot metal brands or cauterising pens, which burn at more than 1,000C, permanently scar their skin with a design.

dramama Guest

actually it's not all that new in the US.....how about splitting your tongue down the center? That started about 2 years ago and it's soooo disturbing!

Well evolutionists see as us evolving from ab ANIMAL - an ape ... they're still looking for that missing link to an ape ... we brand animals ... it just goest ot follow ... .

yep, we know someone who did it before he became a Christian...caught the coat wire in his back and they had to use needle nose plyers to pry them out of his skin.

painful, and very dumb

Ask an unbeliever this simple question: why is this year even called 2013, anyway?
    ...who IS the standard measurement of all time in HIStory?

2013 A.D.
    * Anno Domini - means "Anno Domini Nostri Iesu <Jesu> Christi ("In the Year of Our Lord Jesus")

CelticMist Guest

Wow I'm out of that loop.. never heard this taking place until this thread. Many will say; oh it is ok for they are just trying to make a statement. Dumb if you ask me!!!!!

PiC Guest

Mark of the beast?