Page 65 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1824

Thread: U.S. Gay Marriage - The Media, Hollywood and on State and Federal Levels *Merged*

Quote Originally Posted by God'sGraceInMe View Post
    I fear this won't be enough of a "victory" for the LGBT community. I fear that it will only embolden them to go after churches/Christians that don't support it. This time, the law will be on their side. Things are starting to get really scary around here. Now, more than ever, I am so grateful to know that God is in control and I belong to Him!!!
    Exactly my thoughts.
    I don't believe they really want the marriage, it's more of an attack on the church.
    When I remember who is behind all of this, I don't get upset at the useful idiots.
    We don't war against flesh and blood.

Luke 21:9

But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.
    The dogs are barking, someone is knocking on the door...

Please pray for Lindsey's salvation

I wonder if they will want to remain "married" when they find out how much it costs to add a spouse to their Obamacare health plan?

Father God, forgive us. Continue to call the lost, but your bride is ready to go home.

Quote Originally Posted by God'sGraceInMe View Post
    I fear this won't be enough of a "victory" for the LGBT community. I fear that it will only embolden them to go after churches/Christians that don't support it. This time, the law will be on their side.
    This has been the goal of Satan all along. Since Israel was reborn as a nation in 1948, a miracle God made possible by using the USA to win WW2, I believe Satan went after our country with a red-hot vengeance in order to destroy the Gospel.

In less than 70 years he has finally succeeded in rendering us another S & G. We are done.

With this, America has effectively defied God. God won't tolerate it for long. This is a sad day, but I can't say I'm surprised at all.

Justice Anthony Kennedy said "no union is more profound than marriage," but being one of the majority, he has no idea just how profound it really is. He thinks he's honoring it, but he's actually mocking it. Without a doubt; the Supreme Court has failed the United States of America. It's failed her for decades, but this is the last straw.

Meanwhile, Satan is laughing in his cosmic lair. He's chipped away at this nation bit-by-bit over the decades. This will now be one more key factor to take America out of God's blessings and let America's star fade, so that the satanic, globalist agenda will get a boost. This ruling will also open the floodgates for persecution as Christians will now be practicing civil disobedience. However, we'll have the last laugh as Jesus comes to take us out this sin-decayed world and God's plans for the same world's restoration really kick into gear!
    Genesis 12:3 (NIV)
    "I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth shall be blessed through you."
    A verse the world keeps forgetting about Israel.

If you have a weak stomach don't read any of the comments to the articles or get on twitter. There is a huge gay/lesbian celebration going on and the few Christians who are trying to chime on their views are getting trashed and smashed and it is getting vicious. And this is just the beginning....
    Jesus, please come back TODAY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by penbrat View Post
    If you have a weak stomach don't read any of the comments to the articles or get on twitter. There is a huge gay/lesbian celebration going on and the few Christians who are trying to chime on their views are getting trashed and smashed and it is getting vicious. And this is just the beginning....
    That's okay. Jesus wins, so we win!

SAD,SAD,SAD!
    2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God, and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness.

2 Peter 2:6-18 (NASB)

6 and if He condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to destruction by reducing them to ashes, having made them an example to those who would live ungodly lives thereafter; 7 and if He rescued righteous Lot, oppressed by the sensual conduct of unprincipled men 8 (for by what he saw and heard that righteous man, while living among them, felt his righteous soul tormented day after day by their lawless deeds), 9 then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from [a]temptation, and to keep the unrighteous under punishment for the day of judgment, 10 and especially those who [b]indulge the flesh in its corrupt desires and despise authority.

Daring, self-willed, they do not tremble when they revile angelic [c]majesties, 11 whereas angels who are greater in might and power do not bring a reviling judgment against them before the Lord. 12 But these, like unreasoning animals, born as creatures of instinct to be captured and killed, reviling where they have no knowledge, will in [d]the destruction of those creatures also be destroyed, 13 suffering wrong as the wages of doing wrong. They count it a pleasure to revel in the daytime. They are stains and blemishes, reveling in their [e]deceptions, as they carouse with you, 14 having eyes full of adultery that never cease from sin, enticing unstable souls, having a heart trained in greed, accursed children; 15 forsaking the right way, they have gone astray, having followed the way of Balaam, the son of Beor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness; 16 but he received a rebuke for his own transgression, for a mute donkey, speaking with a voice of a man, restrained the madness of the prophet.

17 These are springs without water and mists driven by a storm, for whom the [f]black darkness has been reserved. 18 For speaking out arrogant words of vanity they entice by fleshly desires, by sensuality, those who barely escape from the ones who live in error,

We are not be surprised yet disappointed with the US supreme court's decision saying all 50 states to allow the same sex marriage which God clearly prohibits and warns about it as it states above (2 Peter 2:6-18).
    -----------------------------------------
    As the true believers know that we are in the last days already so we ought to expect more evil gradually ahead, we all can witness and save more lost people including those in the LGBT community and its supporters.

God will not destroy America yet since there are true believers still living in its country (aka Lot and his daughters thus Noah's family). There could be some some punishment being due done soon ahead, maybe.

Just ten years and bit before we never thought it would occur like that, but it really did! I meant how worse it can go after this?! Pray and stay strong!

Default A sad day for America, how far it has fallen.

No matter how low or insignificant you feel, God made you for a purpose. Through Jesus you can overcome anything.
    Romans 8:28
    2 Corinthians 4:9
    Deuteronomy 31:6

Now listening to CNN and the president just called the gay man on his cell phone praising him for his victory in the court's decision. I know that the topic of the "strong delusion" has been discussed in other forum threads. As I watch all the people celebrating, this comes to mind. If the rapture is not imminent, then I fear that the churches that do not go along with the gay marriage and other agendas will be persecuted churches and the members may have to go back to meeting in one another's homes just to be able to worship.

Yes indeed, a dark day for the USA I'm only posting this NY Times article so you can see who voted how.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/27/us...iage.html?_r=0

Sunday is the big pride parade here. I will be in my prayer closet on my knees. I can't believe how sad I am but Jesus said it would be like this. COME LORD JESUS!
    Lord, heal me, and I will truly be healed. Save me, and I will truly be saved. You are the one I praise. Jeremiah 17:14

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud Watcher View Post

They don't care that they just spit in God's face.
    This is the part that bothers me the most. If the Bible allowed for gay marriage, then fine. But it doesn't. A God who created and blessed America is being spit on by those who are oh so proud of themselves in doing so. As a Christian this morning, I can't help but to think "why bother?" Why bother fighting anymore? Why bother trying to get the gospel out there to friends and others who are not believers? How can I warn them about God's judgment when America has been turning her back on God since the 60s and God appears to be silent. Even now, will anything happen to this country that can't be easily explained away by citing natural weather patters or predictable financial patterns? If the Rapture is God's next supernatural break into this sinful world, fine. But get us out of here, Lord...and soon please. I feel lost in a sinful world of relative silence from the God above.

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

Quote Originally Posted by KBFweb View Post
    This is the part that bothers me the most. If the Bible allowed for gay marriage, then fine. But it doesn't. A God who created and blessed America is being spit on by those who are oh so proud of themselves in doing so. As a Christian this morning, I can't help but to think "why bother?" Why bother fighting anymore? Why bother trying to get the gospel out there to friends and others who are not believers? How can I warn them about God's judgment when America has been turning her back on God since the 60s and God appears to be silent. Even now, will anything happen to this country that can't be easily explained away by citing natural weather patters or predictable financial patterns? If the Rapture is God's next supernatural break into this sinful world, fine. But get us out of here, Lord...and soon please. I feel lost in a sinful world of relative silence from the God above.
    God isn't silent, nor is He far away. He told us in His Word things would be this way towards the end of the Age of Grace so I choose to believe God and His Word when He told us that when we see these things we are to lift our heads!

Our redemption draweth nigh!

Maranatha!

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Quote Originally Posted by KBFweb View Post
    My thoughts exactly. I am so saddened by this but also feel like giving up on our people.... Hard to see any sort of revival or enlightening for our country and her people now...
    Please pray for my unsaved loved-ones. Time is short.

Cry

Quote Originally Posted by Mark42Yeshua View Post
    2 Peter 2:6-18 (NASB)

6 and if He condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to destruction by reducing them to ashes, having made them an example to those who would live ungodly lives thereafter; 7 and if He rescued righteous Lot, oppressed by the sensual conduct of unprincipled men 8 (for by what he saw and heard that righteous man, while living among them, felt his righteous soul tormented day after day by their lawless deeds), 9 then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from [a]temptation, and to keep the unrighteous under punishment for the day of judgment, 10 and especially those who [b]indulge the flesh in its corrupt desires and despise authority.

Daring, self-willed, they do not tremble when they revile angelic [c]majesties, 11 whereas angels who are greater in might and power do not bring a reviling judgment against them before the Lord. 12 But these, like unreasoning animals, born as creatures of instinct to be captured and killed, reviling where they have no knowledge, will in [d]the destruction of those creatures also be destroyed, 13 suffering wrong as the wages of doing wrong. They count it a pleasure to revel in the daytime. They are stains and blemishes, reveling in their [e]deceptions, as they carouse with you, 14 having eyes full of adultery that never cease from sin, enticing unstable souls, having a heart trained in greed, accursed children; 15 forsaking the right way, they have gone astray, having followed the way of Balaam, the son of Beor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness; 16 but he received a rebuke for his own transgression, for a mute donkey, speaking with a voice of a man, restrained the madness of the prophet.

17 These are springs without water and mists driven by a storm, for whom the [f]black darkness has been reserved. 18 For speaking out arrogant words of vanity they entice by fleshly desires, by sensuality, those who barely escape from the ones who live in error,

We are not be surprised yet disappointed with the US supreme court's decision saying all 50 states to allow the same sex marriage which God clearly prohibits and warns about it as it states above (2 Peter 2:6-18).
    -----------------------------------------
    As the true believers know that we are in the last days already so we ought to expect more evil gradually ahead, we all can witness and save more lost people including those in the LGBT community and its supporters.

God will not destroy America yet since there are true believers still living in its country (aka Lot and his daughters thus Noah's family). There could be some some punishment being due done soon ahead, maybe.

Just ten years and bit before we never thought it would occur like that, but it really did! I meant how worse it can go after this?! Pray and stay strong!

Excellent post! My heart breaks for our country.....

I have no words to express what I'm feeling right now. Corruption and sin just permeates our government today. I hope we all go home soon.

No words .. just

No words here, either. Just a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach and a wondering how much further we will go before we are caught up. I pray it is not much longer. My prayer today is "just come get us, Jesus!" Maybe that is weak and cowardly of me, I don't know, but right now I am not feeling very strong. Maybe once the gloaters stop gloating (and it is sickening seeing some of the things they're posting), and things settle down, I will be able to rally a bit and get some "righteous anger" about me. Right now, all I feel is sad.
    "Oir is leatsa an rioghachd, agus an cumhachd, agus a gloir, gu siorraidh, Amen." ("For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever, Amen" -- Scots Gaelic)

Remember folks, what is happening now is prophetic. God foretold this and the world and man are now without excuse.

Actually, I am waiting for God to move.

He will eventually move. Given this and all the other interesting things happening in the middle east and later this year, I think He will move soon.

{Mod Snip}, increasing Middle East turmoil involving Israel and the slaughter of Christians, the upcoming papal events in the September, and now today's ruling. Coincidence?? Maybe.......

Isn't is curious that animals don't mate with the same sex?
    The dogs are barking, someone is knocking on the door...

Please pray for Lindsey's salvation