Page 15 of 92 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: U.S. Gay Marriage - The Media, Hollywood and on State and Federal Levels *Merged*

Sweet Home *Alabama* (previously: NY/PA/FL/VA/OK/CO/DC/)

Quote Originally Posted by tardisdoctor View Post
    See all of the brokenness humanity's sin and selfishness has led to.
    Yep, and with all honesty, I feel that this is just the tip of the iceberg...things will start to decline more rapidly now. And it wouldn't surprise me if we don't start hearing more and more people questioning, "what in the world is going on"? Sin and selfishness has led to blindness, too I doubt these "rah-rah Obama" supporters will ever realize that the reason America is imploding has to do with their love of sin and pushing God out of their lives and trying to take God out of OUR lives as well (prayer in school/10 Commandments, etc).

They want it ALL, yet they want to take God out of everything, with no concern as to how we as Christians feel about this. I feel like everything in this world is upside down, inside out- much like an evil twisted version of a Dr. Seuss book.

My one positive is knowing we may all get to see each other sooner than expected! Maybe we could ask God for some "RR Family Member" buttons so we can all locate each other!

~Mish

Yes, it truly is disgusting.. and Obama winning will make things worse. Its corrupt all the way down. We will be mocked more for our traditional values and ridiculed for standing our ground.
    Thank you, God, for my salvation!

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

Considering The wrath God poured out on disobedient Israel, what punishment do you think is in store for those who mock Him:

Jeremiah 15:2-4 New King James Version (NKJV)

2 And it shall be, if they say to you, ‘Where should we go?’ then you shall tell them, ‘Thus says the Lord:

“Such as are for death, to death;
    And such as are for the sword, to the sword;
    And such as are for the famine, to the famine;
    And such as are for the captivity, to the captivity.”’

3 “And I will appoint over them four forms of destruction,” says the Lord: “the sword to slay, the dogs to drag, the birds of the heavens and the beasts of the earth to devour and destroy. 4 I will hand them over to trouble, to all kingdoms of the earth, because of Manasseh the son of Hezekiah, king of Judah, for what he did in Jerusalem.

1 Thessalonians 5:3
    For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.

John 12:48
    He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him—the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.

It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

Israel

Any win for same sex marriage is not a win, it's a loss. It convinces those who are already perishing, they being in the majority, they are in the right and gives them ever more impetus to embrace ungodly principles and actions while rejecting their Creator and Judge. They wander farther and farther away from the Lord Who sacrificed His Own Son in order to save them.

The blindness that had come on Israel in part so that the fulness of the gentiles could come in is spreading to the gentiles. They are embracing the most perverse, sinful and disgusting of behaviors as normal and showing contempt for anyone who dares challenge them. I pray that people will change and give their hearts to Jesus but on the other hand, if they don't and they insist on walking in sin and darkness, they're going to receive eternal punishment in hellfire and I don't know if I can feel sorry for them. The Lord blesses each and everyone of us so much, saved and unsaved together. He has never done anything to deserve man's spite but has done everything to show His love and mercy. He deserves worship. Just the fact that He is the Creator makes Him worthy of worship.

A lot of people who promote perversions are atheists and evolutionists. The amazing thing in this is that if evolution were true, there would be no homosexuals. Evolution is survival of the fittest and were it true, evolution would show that the human 'species' survives by procreation between a man and a woman. Even the fallacy of evolution does not allow for a homosexual model. If all those apelike ancestors of evolutionists had been homosexuals, there would be no mankind today.

Things seem to be pointing at the tribulation being right around the corner. I pray that this time of the Wrath of God will shake a large number of people into embracing the Truth and turning away from the evil and perversions that are now accepted parts of our everyday world. I woke up early and laid in bed this morning thinking about the Millenial Kingdom. Jesus will rule with an iron rod. I don't know if there will be some people who engage secretly in perverse practices, but I do know there will be no homosexual agenda. There will be sin, sinners and unsaved people in the Kingdom, but for the most part, there will be peace, love, purity and joyous open worship of the Lamb! I am totally ready to live in that world and that Kingdom. I'm tired of watching fools march gleefully towards their own destruction, and dragging the rest of the world down with them.

My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
    For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; the fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

Baruch haba b'Shem Yahweh!!

Verisimilitude wrote...There will be sin, sinners and unsaved people in the Kingdom, but for the most part, there will be peace, love, purity and joyous open worship of the Lamb!

Are there Bible verses for what you've stated above...? If so, I've missed them...or misconstrued them...

Quote Originally Posted by Awakened View Post
    Verisimilitude wrote...There will be sin, sinners and unsaved people in the Kingdom, but for the most part, there will be peace, love, purity and joyous open worship of the Lamb!

Are there Bible verses for what you've stated above...? If so, I've missed them...or misconstrued them...
    I believe Verisimilitude is referring to the millennial period as opposed to heaven, if that's what you're thinking.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Timbers View Post
    Things that we'll probably face down the road, but not too far down the road... bestiality, public expression as in nudity and sex acts, both hetero and homo, and who knows what other sleezy stuff. Hoping very much that we're out of here very soon.
    I agree. More deviancy will follow. Planned Parenthood is already endorsing the "sexuality" of children. They, and others, will use the feigned "rights", "discrimination" and "equality" arguments to try to force perversion and deviancy as the new normal.

CarlaL48 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post

When we have people judging God's Holy and perfect Word without any real understanding, their opinions mean the same to me as a toddler babbling incoherently. They know not of what they say;
    ~Mish
    Yes, Mish. Frankly, if the homosexual community would go about their lives with discretion, we wouldn't bother them. We'd pray for them, but we wouldn't insert our beliefs into their lives - not unless they seek counsel. That's what free will is all about.

Satan, however, wants to pull all of us into their sin by having us "vote" for/against same-sex marriage. Sort of a type of taking the mark. Satan also loves labeling us as Christians, and by definition, intolerant -- he thinks he can intimidate some of us into endorsing their sin (no bigger bullies than the Left).

Australian media seized the opportunity to jump on the back of this declaration with the following, an open letter to the Australian PM in support of gay marriage.

Note the blatant and bold reference to "The world is changing".

http://www.news.com.au/national/open...-1226512889769

Yeah the world is changing alright, changing right before our eyes toward a Sodom and Gomorrah.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightCry View Post
    No need to wonder what ancient Sodom looked like . . .
    My Mother said almost the exact same words this morning to me...
    “My Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.” (John 6:40)

BTW, my son is a junior in high school!

Here are scriptures on God's word on homosexualtiy. Romans 1:16-32. They think they are victorious, but without Jesus they are lost. I those who believe homosexuality is okay will come to the truth. Victory is only in Jesus!
    John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

The photos in that first link portray the world of Lot in Sodom.

2 Corinthians 6:1-18
    1 And working together with Him, we also urge you not to receive the grace of God in vain—

2 for He says,
    “AT THE ACCEPTABLE TIME I LISTENED TO YOU,
    AND ON THE DAY OF SALVATION I HELPED YOU.”
    Behold, now is “THE ACCEPTABLE TIME,” behold, now is “THE DAY OF SALVATION”—

3 giving no cause for offense in anything, so that the ministry will not be discredited, 4 but in everything commending ourselves as servants of God, in much endurance, in afflictions, in hardships, in distresses, 5 in beatings, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labors, in sleeplessness, in hunger, 6 in purity, in knowledge, in patience, in kindness, in the Holy Spirit, in genuine love, 7 in the word of truth, in the power of God; by the weapons of righteousness for the right hand and the left, 8 by glory and dishonor, by evil report and good report; regarded as deceivers and yet true; 9 as unknown yet well-known, as dying yet behold, we live; as punished yet not put to death, 10as sorrowful yet always rejoicing, as poor yet making many rich, as having nothing yet possessing all things.

11 Our mouth has spoken freely to you, O Corinthians, our heart is opened wide. 12 You are not restrained by us, but you are restrained in your own affections. 13 Now in a like exchange—I speak as to children—open wide to us also.

14 Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness? 15 Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever?

16 Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said,
    “I WILL DWELL IN THEM AND WALK AMONG THEM;
    AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE.

17 “Therefore, COME OUT FROM THEIR MIDST AND BE SEPARATE,” says the Lord.
    “AND DO NOT TOUCH WHAT IS UNCLEAN;
    And I will welcome you.

18 “And I will be a father to you,
    And you shall be sons and daughters to Me,”
    Says the Lord Almighty.

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

Perhaps this will be her response: It will take someone braver than me to challenge the God of Creation.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

Tall Timbers wrote...I believe Verisimilitude is referring to the millennial period as opposed to heaven, if that's what you're thinking. .

I'm still at what Verisimilitude stated, here is what gotquestion?org. says regarding the Millennial Kingdom.

'The Bible also tells us that only believers will enter the Millennial Kingdom. Because of this, it will be a time of complete righteousness (Matthew 25:37; Psalm 24:3-4), obedience (Jeremiah 31:33), holiness (Isaiah 35:8), truth (Isaiah 65:16) and fullness of the Holy Spirit (Joel 2:28-29).'

During the MK, satan will be bound, for 1000 years...'And when the thousand years are ended, satan will be released from his prison and will come out to deceive the nations that are at the four corners of the earth'...'but fire came down from heaven and consumed them, and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur'...

And it does also say 'Gog and Magog, to gather them for battle, their number is like the sand of the sea. And they marched up over the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city'...(upon satan's release)...

It seems I'm twisting something, somewhere...what am I missing...?

Awakened - There will be children born in the MK, not all of those will be believers. Some think the verse that says those who die at 100 will be like dying as a child may refer to some unrepentant being judged.

However, the proof of the unrepentant nature of so many is that when satan is released for a short while at the end of the Millennium, there will be those who take that *opportunity* to rebel against the rule of God. It says Jesus will rule with a rod of iron, meaning some will unwillingly have to submit, unlike believers. They were never saved.
    "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

Quote Originally Posted by $teve View Post
    Australian media seized the opportunity to jump on the back of this declaration with the following, an open letter to the Australian PM in support of gay marriage.

Note the blatant and bold reference to "The world is changing".

http://www.news.com.au/national/open...-1226512889769

Yeah the world is changing alright, changing right before our eyes toward a Sodom and Gomorrah.
    The prime Minister should reply that a good shepherd will lose none of his/her sheep and as a good shepherd she will not lead her sheeple over the cliff.

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

yes, our world "has" been changing for a while now.. Its just getting worse.
    Thank you, God, for my salvation!

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Perhaps this will be her response: It will take someone braver than me to challenge the God of Creation.
    I only wish that would be her response Wally but unfortunately, if there were enough votes in it she would cave-in in a heartbeat.

Thank You iSong6:3

Of course there will be children...!! boy, do I feel

I must of been having a pre-senior moment...

Quote Originally Posted by Awakened View Post
    Thank You iSong6:3

Of course there will be children...!! boy, do I feel

I must of been having a pre-senior moment...
    Oh no, please don't feel !

It's really not obvious about children being born then, at least not to me. I remember the first time I was told, it made things make more sense, of course.

You may have "pre-senior moments", many of us have real senior moments!
    "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything