Page 63 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1824

Thread: U.S. Gay Marriage - The Media, Hollywood and on State and Federal Levels *Merged*

Default Really?????

Quote Originally Posted by In Christ View Post
    I want to say... I HOPE SO... As we know that God would call his own home before he was to pronounce judgement...
    You can't really mean this. You "hope so"???

Quote Originally Posted by PeterBruce View Post
    In Christ is making reference to it as a sign of the times, a sign that the end is near. Most all of us here enjoy the blessed hope of His coming for His Bride.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

I should have said "Part of me wants to say..." a reference to the soon return of Christ. So yes there's a bit of sarcasm in there, but I was replying to:

ByFaithIFly> Once more Obama declares June to be LGBT month....I think we have possible gone beyond the wickedness of Sodom and Gomorrah..
    God removed Lot and his family prior to bringing judgement on Sodom and Gomorrah, I am confident he would do the same today, and our society grows more wicked by the day. As I also mentioned in my post "We must pray for the lost"... I would never wish God's judgement on a single soul or group of souls, prayer is what the lost need. We can love the individuals and pray for their salvation but we are also to despise the sin they live in. At some point God will say enough and in a twinkling of the eye... the rapture!

Sorry if you were offended
    The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Timbers View Post
    In Christ is making reference to it as a sign of the times, a sign that the end is near. Most all of us here enjoy the blessed hope of His coming for His Bride.
    We all are looking forward to it (you said that as if I am not). But it's going a little too far when we feel happy about bad things happening. The Lord wants us to be saddened by the effects of sin and do our part to help the world, not click our heels when horrible things happen even if we think it means The End is near.

This particularly struck me when a family member told me she was "excited" on 9/11. Excited???? It was heart-breaking and horrific. I never, ever want to see anything like that happen again. I hope I go the rest of my life without seeing utter wickedness like that. I hope all wars end tomorrow. Don't you?

[In Christ] thank you for clarifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Timbers View Post
    We all are looking forward to it (you said that as if I am not). But it's going a little too far when we feel happy about bad things happening. The Lord wants us to be saddened by the effects of sin and do our part to help the world, not click our heels when horrible things happen even if we think it means The End is near.
    I can't see where my bolded words might imply that you are not. I wouldn't presume anything upon you as I only know you from a handful of posts. When you say it's going a little too far when we feel happy about bad things happening... leads me to believe that you misunderstood what In Christ wrote in her post.

Since our communication is text only here, it can be easy for one to misunderstand what has been written. Because of that, it is useful to take a step back and consider the post before determining a conclusion regarding a post that may not mirror the author's intent.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Thanks TT, sorry for my assumption, I will be more careful.

Quote Originally Posted by ByFaithIFly View Post
    Once more Obama declares June to be LGBT month. I think we have possible gone beyond the wickedness of Sodom and Gomorra..

http://www.christianpost.com/news/th...-state-140090/
    Oh good grief. This man has doomed our once great nation. It's unbelievable.

Good for them.

It should work 'both ways'. Its only fair, right?
    The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
    Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
    (Psa 19:1b-2)

July will be 'national debt month...unlucky 18 (as in trillion)' and rising. I heard a watchman say, There is no political solution to a spiritual problem within America.
    'For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.' PSALM 12:5.

Quote Originally Posted by tbrian40 View Post
    July will be 'national debt month...unlucky 18 (as in trillion)' and rising. I heard a watchman say, There is no political solution to a spiritual problem within America.
    That statement pretty much says it all, doesn't it? That is what is comes down to. And nothing is going to change, things are going to keep getting worse, until we turn to Jesus. Regardless of what we 'wish' for, 'hope' for, or are 'happy' about, (and I do get what the poster above was saying, they weren't saying that they hoped for bad things to happen, but saying they hoped that Jesus will come soon to bring us home and I hope for the same thing), fact of the matter is it is going to get worse, and bad things are going to keep on happening, because the USA and the world turn more and more against Christ.

And so talking heads, the media, TPTB, can debate all they want, can propose every prospective solution imaginable, but unless that solution is Jesus, things will not get better. Until the world (which we know won't happen per the Bible, at least not until after the Tribulation) turns to Christ, the lawlessness, right being labeled wrong and wrong right, the racism, so called 'hate crimes', just all of it...... going to keep happening and going to get worse and worse (every time I think I've seen it all and we've reached the lowest of lows, somehow that point is surpassed and I am, we are, faced dealing with something even lower, even worse), until Jesus comes to bring those of us who have been born again home. As for those who will be inevitably left behind, the pain they face, the persecution, the sheer hell they will have to endure, I wouldn't wish on anyone and does not make me happy or hopeful to see anyone have to go through that. Regardless though, it is going to happen because the world is not going to on it's own turn to Jesus. The Bible tells us that it is going to get worse before it gets better. I just hope and pray that those left behind will realize their error and turn to Jesus and be saved verses giving in to the evil that is the world and taking the MOB.

Default LGBT High School class

Gee, what a surprise this is happening in SF. If Jonah were alive today he would jump back in to the belly of a whale before he went preaching through this city. Some folks need a big old neon sign to recognize the end is near. . The good news is our future home is in the final stages of escrow, and no down payment is needed, it's already been paid for!

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...1st-in-nation/
    Galatians 2: 20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. 21 I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain.”

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

Compassion does not mean acceptance.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

Ummm, Andy, I think you mean Jonah, don't you?

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

“Twenty eight percent of our students identify as LGBTQ,” Schlax said.
    I find that 28% number to be not credible at all. Just another attempt to "normalize" sin.

Pro gay activists shouting; "Hey! Nearly one third of the population is queer!" does not make it so.

Newsflash - Maybe, maybe as much as 4% of the US population is queer. Worldwide the number drops to 2 1/2%.

The only explanation for the over the top promotion of all things queer is demonic.

Come soon Lord Jesus.

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Quote Originally Posted by kmendel View Post
    ...smack myself in the head. To long of a run this morning in the high humidity

Thanks
    Galatians 2: 20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. 21 I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain.”

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

Quote Originally Posted by kmendel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy C View Post
    ...smack myself in the head. To long of a run this morning in the high humidity

Thanks
    Andy, I knew you meant Jonah and fixed the post.

KM's just too fast....

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve53 View Post
    Andy, I knew you meant Jonah and fixed the post.

KM's just too fast....
    For the umptenth time, thanks Steve

The modern LGBT agenda was spawned in the SF/Bay area over 50 years ago and the architects been heavily indoctrinating subsequent generations ever since. I wasn't surprised to see nearly 30% of SF's confused/brainwashed kids identify themselves as gay but I was surprised it took the activists {who control the city} this long to add this "special" class to the curriculum.

The Supreme Court makes its decision about sodomite marriage in just a few days. Most analysts believe it will be affirmative. I can just imagine the wild, pagan celebrations that will break out all over this beautiful-but-broken city as well as other cities across the nation.

The upside is we're that much closer to going Home when we see these things happening.

Default Seattle waste more of the taxpayers money

The city of Seattle is blowing 66,000 dollars on 11 rainbow crosswalks. These fools think nothing of extorting money from private developers and wasting it on promoting perversion.

http://m.kirotv.com/news/news/mayor-...ol-hill/nmjS9/

..... it's going a little too far when we feel happy about bad things happening.
    Well, watchers are never happy about an evil event/act -- it's more accurate to say we're comforted in the knowledge that the Lord predicted these terrible things would happen but we are not to worry or be afraid. He is in control.

The Lord wants us to be saddened by the effects of sin and do our part to help the world, not click our heels when horrible things happen even if we think it means The End is near.
    An offensive post imho. We "do out part to help the world" when we proclaim the Gospel to those He places in our path. The Great Commission is our #1 job. As for the remark about clicking our heels, we aren't Nazis nor do we need Ruby Slippers to mark the birth pangs that bring us closer to the Harpazo.

We do rejoice that The End is near -- the end of sin and death that has plagued mankind since the Garden. From this will arise a glorious New Beginning for those who belong to Jesus.