Page 67 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1824

Thread: U.S. Gay Marriage - The Media, Hollywood and on State and Federal Levels *Merged*

Quote Originally Posted by I'm His View Post
    I've actually heard and read that this is an argument that gay rights activists use; they say that there are documented cases of homosexuality in animals, and theref

ore it is normal.

Has anyone else ever read something like that?

Probably because they believe in evolution and we're all just animals right? Ugh.

Another recurring theme I'm seeing today is argument that God did not destroy Sodom and Gomorrah over homosexuality, but over inhospitality.

Quote Originally Posted by penbrat View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/politics/supre...s&soc_trk=copy

I seriously hope it will not be much longer until Jesus calls us home.
    Won't be long now!
    Nope, not long at all!!!!

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

Quote Originally Posted by HisBeloved View Post
    Another recurring theme I'm seeing today is argument that God did not destroy Sodom and Gomorrah over homosexuality, but over inhospitality.
    We know that's a fallacy but what isn't a fallacy is that the gay agenda is inhospitably being shoved down our throats by "progressives" who are actually regressive and falling ever deeper into deception and sin.

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Probably because they believe in evolution and we're all just animals right? Ugh.

I guess so?

I've also heard that said about S&G. The lengths people will go to and the ways they'll twist everything to try and justify their sins is alarming.

Sometimes I just look around thinking, "am *I* the crazy one here?" I just feel so far removed from everyone and everything these days. (Not my family or church family, but society in general.)

I guess so?

I've also heard that said about S&G. The lengths people will go to and the ways they'll twist everything to try and justify their sins is alarming.

Sometimes I just look around thinking, "am *I* the crazy one here?" I just feel so far removed from everyone and everything these days. (Not my family or church family, but society in general.)

Reminding us that this is not our home. Thank you Jesus!

Man can change all the earth laws. But man cannot change God holy words ever. God is good and is faithful. Birth pangs are happening quickly. Just hold on tight and eventually we will get off this spinning ball.

Reminding us that this is not our home. Thank you Jesus!

It is time for the Church to disentangle itself from the government, not with hostility, but just so that we can be the Church. I think we are entering a time when churches will need to stop performing weddings that qualify as legal unions, but have separate legal and faith ceremonies. We also need to be willing to let go of tax exemptions, which can have the affect of holding us hostage.

I have to agree with avoiding FB today~~this is a post from my newsfeed...It was about someone complaining about all the "homophobia" today
    {Mod Snip - Please no Facebook quotes {Mod Snip}
    Why oh why would you wish that upon a child.....
    Last edited by Steve53; June 26th, 2015 at 04:26 PM.

Default disgusted

the whole point of our country after we unfortunately got rid of the poor indians was to have freedom and the right to vote and make the country our own and leave the dictatorship of England. well now it os back to a dictatorship in my opinion

how can the supreme court filled with liberals and unGodly people dictate what is going to happen to all the states ? what happened to the right of our individual states having a say or the general population of the country being allowed to decide on this!? this is pure dictatorship and disgusts me.

look how God will not protect us now and with the candidates that are running for office on both sides - we are doomed. i think that is why we are not mentioned in bible prophecy towards the end and we either lose our power as a world power or we will be destroyed and God will take away his protection on us

I live in LA and work in entertainment and yes christians are pretty much extinct here especially in the high ranks. so sad and I really want the rapture to happen because I am sick of this world!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amazin Grace View Post
    I have to agree with avoiding FB today~~this is a post from my newsfeed...It was about someone complaining about all the "homophobia" today

{Mod Snip}

yes im staying away from social media today. i even had a friend put as her status - if you dont agree with the scotus ruling then unfriend me now. i didn't unfriend her but ugh- i do have some gay friends but even though i may love them as people i still wont agree with this!!

the church needs to be very careful in this time because it will more and more be pressured to accept gay marriage-
    Last edited by Steve53; June 26th, 2015 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AWillow View Post
    look how God will not protect us now and with the candidates that are running for office on both sides - we are doomed. i think that is why we are not mentioned in bible prophecy towards the end and we either lose our power as a world power or we will be destroyed and God will take away his protection on us

I live in LA and work in entertainment and yes christians are pretty much extinct here especially in the high ranks. so sad and I really want the rapture to happen because I am sick of this world!!
    The world is in fact doomed, but we, True Believers, are not doomed. While we must live in this world, we are not of this world. Let's endeavor to live every moment of every day for Christ, and eagerly await His return for His bride.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    We are Sodom and Gomorrah! We will face the Hand of Almighty God. We have turned a corner and are now a wicked nation.
    That is 100 percent correct. Our nation is long due for judgment.
    Galatians 2: 20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. 21 I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain.

Quote Originally Posted by Accepted View Post
    It is time for the Church to disentangle itself from the government, not with hostility, but just so that we can be the Church. I think we are entering a time when churches will need to stop performing weddings that qualify as legal unions, but have separate legal and faith ceremonies. We also need to be willing to let go of tax exemptions, which can have the affect of holding us hostage.
    Yes...totally agree. The church should maybe do that now....let go of the tax exemptions. Because, I'm afraid that if they don't, they will be forced by the government to perform gay weddings.

I guess so?

I am feeling the exact same way. After seeing the SC rulings this week, I just feel disconnected totally. But, I also feel it with my family, unfortunately. They just seem so uncaring and uninterested in what is happening. It's like I am the only one paying any attention at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Timbers View Post
    The world is in fact doomed, but we, True Believers, are not doomed. While we must live in this world, we are not of this world. Let's endeavor to live every moment of every day for Christ, and eagerly await His return for His bride.

yes awaiting His return!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amazin Grace View Post

{Mod Snip}

I was just on. So many of my "friends" applauding this decision..even those who say they're Christians. I have unfollowed so many while scrolling thru. I guess I should unfriend them but I just haven't been able to take that next step.
    Last edited by Steve53; June 26th, 2015 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ReadyToFly View Post
    Yes...totally agree. The church should maybe do that now....let go of the tax exemptions. Because, I'm afraid that if they don't, they will be forced by the government to perform gay weddings.
    Tax exempt status is not going to stop them. That won't be enough. This is about completely abolishing Christianity, and they will be going after Bible-believing churches. They will target passages in the Bible as hate speech- there are already groups calling for that, in light of this decision. If anyone ever believed this was really about "marriage", they were horribly gullible.

This decision basically gave the green light to silence True Christians- it will no longer be "Freedom OF religion" but "Freedom FROM religion. I believe we are going to see politicians- especially the Presidential hopefuls signing on to this because "this is now the law of the land". We will see which ones are wheat and which ones are chaff.

Quote Originally Posted by Accepted View Post
    Even though I was expecting it, it feels like some shocking corner has been turned!
    I feel the same way. God's judgment on US is coming.

-Lynn

Default I have a different 'take' on the rainbow flag

Every time a see a piece with the rainbow flag in the picture, I always am reminded of God saying as in the days of Noah.

Here, homosexuals, waving a rainbow flag, a rainbow that God gave as a covenant never to destroy the wicked world by flood again after destroying the morally corrupt world.

As in the days of Noah....I see the LGBT agenda. I see the flag. Oh, yes, God's promise to come when we see things as in the days of Noah.

Today's ruling is no surprise, so the only 'thing' I am thinking is about the messed up, delusional Pope. He has already embraced them. Will he marry them to show them how much they are 'loved' all the while oblivious to the fact that it is an abomination to God, that He will not be mocked, that those that practice such things will not inherit the kingdom?

My next confirmation I am looking for is Obama voting for the partitioning of Israel to '67 borders. I believe Sept is the target month.

Yep, the world rejoices over the corrupt leaders they have placed in power to do their will. The future is very bleak for them. It looks like Satan has solidified his hold on the ungodly.

I am so glad I have God's peace and he has preserved his word. I know where my home is. I pray we are raptured prior to more persecution. My heart aches knowing what the church is enduring in the wicked world.

I am still amazed at this wickedness, but you know God's throne is in Israel. When I think of his patience, his chosen people being prevented from ascending the Temple Mount while pagans throw rocks at his chosen below and profanities to those that do gain access to the mount.....long suffering is an understatement.

Yes, the world is deceived. These ruling this week were not a victory. This is just another wicked decision in a long string. Let's hope that a 3rd term is not deemed legal on any level nor enforcement of marshal law.............

The only question that remains for me is how much uglier is it going to get. I personally felt the 'when these begin to happen' passed a long time ago and do feel weary- something God admonished us not to get. Yet, my heart aches for what is coming, just as it does knowing what is happening in the mideast, yet I now also understand the martyrs in heaven asking "how much longer".....something I never understood before......

Come Lord Jesus!