Thread: A Thief In The Night 5

AndreiB Guest

Default A Thief In The Night 5

http://battleofarmageddonfilm.com/

“The Battle of Armageddon” is the 5th movie in the soul winning, award winning “A Thief in the Night” end time’s prophecy series. This beloved movie series prayerfully based on the book of Revelations and other scriptural prophecies has gripped audiences around the world while being the catalyst to bring millions to Christ.

“The Battle of Armageddon” is now ready for production. Russ Doughten has planned this mega project for many years, but only now is the technology available to cope with the awesome graphics this movie demands while being economically feasible.

Much attention has been focused on The Rapture of the Christians and many films have dramatized that glorious event. But now it is time to show the world what it will be like in the closing days of the great tribulation.

“The Battle of Armageddon” is a major Christian evangelistic movie designed to reach millions with the Gospel. It will be produced by Russ Doughten Films and distributed worldwide by Mustard Seed International. Mustard Seed International believes this film will bring an untold number of people to the Lord as have the other “Thief” movies and is working hard to see “The Battle of Armageddon” made. You can be a part of this thrilling and life changing motion picture through your prayers and your tax-deductible donations.

I've seen all the 4 parts of the "A Thief In The Night" series and it would be really awesome if they made this 5th movie, especially with today's technologies. I hope it's not a hoax, since they ask for money donations; Can someone from the US, confirm that this movie is real?

I so want to see this movie when it comes out, but for now it's only in devoloping stages. I wonder how long it will take to complete this movie.
    (KJV) Revelation 3:5 He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.
    (Y.B.I.C) Julian,
    aka,Jman

Couldn't find a source for purchasing the movies. They ask for donations, but I'd prefer they offer to sell me copies of their movies as I would like to have them on the shelf.
    Tall Timbers

AbidingHope Guest

I haven't seen the 4th one yet...I'm still looking for it.

AndreiB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AbidingHope View Post
    I haven't seen the 4th one yet...I'm still looking for it.
    You can watch the 4th movie - The Prodigal Planet on Youtube, if you want. Write "Prodigal Planet clip" on search, and you will find the film divided in 14 parts, each part is around 9 min long.

Biblenuggetlady Guest

This beloved movie series prayerfully based on the book of Revelations and other scriptural prophecies

That makes me suspicious...surely the people who made the original movies would not make such a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Biblenuggetlady View Post
    "Revelations" That makes me suspicious...surely the people who made the original movies would not make such a mistake.
    Saw that right off too.

I went to his website and didn't see anything about this: http://www.rdfilms.com/index.php

AbidingHope Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AndreiB View Post
    You can watch the 4th movie - The Prodigal Planet on Youtube, if you want. Write "Prodigal Planet clip" on search, and you will find the film divided in 14 parts, each part is around 9 min long.

Thanks!