Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chart of Nations to invade Israel and Map of Invasion

Default Chart of Nations to invade Israel and Map of Invasion

Chart of nations to Invade Israel Eziekel 38

ANCIENT NAMES OF MODERN NATIONS
    ANCIENT NAME MODERN NATION
    Rosh (ancient Sarmatians known as Rashu,Rasapu,Ros and Rus) RUSSIA
    Magog (ancient Scythians) Central Asia (Islamic southern republics of the former Soviet Union with a population of 60 million Muslims)
    Meshech (ancient Muschki and Musku in Cilicia and Cappadocia) Turkey
    Tubal (ancient Tubalu in Cappadocia) Turkey
    Persia (name changed to Iran in 1935) Iran
    Ethiopia (ancient Cush,south of Egypt) Sudan
    Libya (ancient Put,west of Egypt) Libya
    Gomer (ancient Cimmerians from seventh century to first century B.C. in central/western Anatolia Turkey
    Beth-Togarmah (Tilgarimmu between ancien Carchemish and Haran) Turkey

http://www.bibleprophecyinthenews.co..._of_Israel.jpg

Awesome map!

its ginormous, i'm saving it so i can look at it more closely har n' thar

Very good map and info....it still boggles my mind that a country so small in comparison to others is such a contentious hot spot for the world. THAT fact alone should make people sit up, take notice and wonder why in my opinion. God's word is so true. I love it.
    "Even so, come Lord Jesus, come. Even so....come and take Your Bride away. How my soul longs to be with You, my Lord! Even so, even so, come, Lord Jesus, come!" (Rev. 22:20)...Terry MacAlmon Music Ministries

Caver Guest

Wow! Great map. I have not seen one like that before. It shows nations coming against Israel from virtually every point on the compass except SW.

FrankBeMe Guest

Excellent map.

In reading Epicenter, Joel Rosenburg includes Tunisia and Algeria in with Libya (Put) and Ethiopia, Sudan and maybe Erietea in with Cush.

The one I could never figure out was Gomer and how many prophecy writers identified it with Germany.

raptureshoes Guest

I spent some time yesterday searching for just this info. but came up unsatisfied with what I found so thanks for posting this.

Grace thru Faith Guest

the map needs to be pinned at the top for future reference. Good one

BLESSED BEYOND BELIEF Guest

Excellent map! Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Patti311 View Post
    Very good map and info....it still boggles my mind that a country so small in comparison to others is such a contentious hot spot for the world. THAT fact alone should make people sit up, take notice and wonder why in my opinion. God's word is so true. I love it.
    That is an awesome map!

It truly is mind boggling; but then our Lord has always seen fit to use the small and apparently weak to humble the proud and mighty...and of course the Jewish people have always been his from the beginning.

The fact that so many people (even those who live far away from Israel) can have so much hate and blind rage towards one tiny country in what was a barren waste before it's people returned really is very telling.

Here's another good one.

Quote Originally Posted by NewWine06 View Post
    That is an awesome map!

It truly is mind boggling; but then our Lord has always seen fit to use the small and apparently weak to humble the proud and mighty...and of course the Jewish people have always been his from the beginning.

The fact that so many people (even those who live far away from Israel) can have so much hate and blind rage towards one tiny country in what was a barren waste before it's people returned really is very telling.

You are so right about what you just said. Those are words I would have said if I thought it out as you did.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

newskinagain Guest

If Israel takes Syria, then Israels new border will be closer to Turkey, Iran and Russia. And explain why they Lebanon and Syria aren't attacking Israel. I am sure RR already said this somewhere. Just realizing it for myself.
    ing for all.

newskinagain Guest

If there is the Rapture and Iraq becomes vulnerable could Iraq be a new part of Israel and be the hook in the Jaw because of the oil?

kcaskew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ron4jesus View Post
    Chart of nations to Invade Israel Eziekel 38

ANCIENT NAMES OF MODERN NATIONS
    ANCIENT NAME MODERN NATION
    Rosh (ancient Sarmatians known as Rashu,Rasapu,Ros and Rus) RUSSIA
    Magog (ancient Scythians) Central Asia (Islamic southern republics of the former Soviet Union with a population of 60 million Muslims)
    Meshech (ancient Muschki and Musku in Cilicia and Cappadocia) Turkey
    Tubal (ancient Tubalu in Cappadocia) Turkey
    Persia (name changed to Iran in 1935) Iran
    Ethiopia (ancient Cush,south of Egypt) Sudan
    Libya (ancient Put,west of Egypt) Libya
    Gomer (ancient Cimmerians from seventh century to first century B.C. in central/western Anatolia Turkey
    Beth-Togarmah (Tilgarimmu between ancien Carchemish and Haran) Turkey

http://www.bibleprophecyinthenews.co..._of_Israel.jpg
    Sweeeeeeet

Gorgeous map!

Quote Originally Posted by FrankBeMe View Post
    The one I could never figure out was Gomer and how many prophecy writers identified it with Germany.
    I just finished The Ezekiel Option by Joel Rosenberg and here's his take on that (as explained by the character in the book, Dr. Mordechai):

We know from Genesis 10 that Gomer---like Magog, Meschech, and Tubal---was a son of Japheth, which puts them all into one big, violent clan. Josephus writers that 'Gomer founded those whom the Greeks now call Galatians, but were then called Gomerites.' Galatia, of course, is in modern-day Turkey. But there's evidence that some of the Gomerites drifted northward over the centuries...

Voltaire...believed Gomer migrated to France and Spain. That may be partly true, but I believe most of Gomer's tribe headed northward into Europe. Genesis 10 identifies one of Gomer's sons as Ashkenaz. We know for certain that the Ashkenazi people migrated to central and northern Europe, where they lived in the Rhineland Valley and the region we now know as Germany and Austria. In fact, Israelis actually call European Jews---specifically those from Germany---Ashkenazis, to distinguish them from Sephardic Jews who come from Spain, North Africa, and the Middle East. (p. 243)
    Joel also notes that the Talmud states Gomer to be the Germani (Germans).

Info about Ashkenazi Jews:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews

ron4jesus thanks alot! I know the all these facts, but having a map ( for my family to see in the Biblical aspect ) is a much better tool!
    John 13:34-35 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.Matthew 5:23-24 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

Awesome Map!!!
    Wow.. that is quite a visual,, no wonder the Lord will have to step in, otherwise Israel would be obliterated.
    (KJV) Revelation 3:5 He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.
    (Y.B.I.C) Julian,
    aka,Jman

well, now it makes sense that evil from all 4 corners of the earth will go there.

They're literally surrounded!
    God is logical.
    If he wasn't, then he would have created the grass before the light!
    What is the probability God would have gotten all 7 days in the right order if he had no logic?
    1 of out 5040 possibilities.

George Guest

Question Egypt ?!

I wonder why Egypt is not mentioned / included in this alliance. To get to Israel from Libya or Ethiopia / Sudan you MUST go through Egypt ?!!

Any ideas ?