Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chart of Nations to invade Israel and Map of Invasion

Whenever I read a book that includes anything about Gog/Magog, I add the author's list of countries that will attack Israel to a spread sheet. There are lot's of variations in which countries are believed to make up the coalition. Russia and Iran are gimmes... most include Libya but I believe Arnold Fruchtenbaum is adamant about saying Libya won't be involved... most include Turkey, Ethiopia and/or Sudan, some include Germany/Austria as gomer, which I think is fitting given the history of the world and how those peoples have exercised some of the most extreme antisemitism.

We'll see, I guess, either from here or from heaven depending upon the timing of our rapture in relation to Gog/Magog.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Cathy Guest

great map thank you

Chicken5516 Guest

I can understand where many might think about Germany/Austria being one of the countries to attack Israel.

Anti-Semitizm is at an all time high in Germany right now.

http://www.jcpa.org/phas/phas-urban-f04.htm

EndIsNear Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken5516 View Post
    I can understand where many might think about Germany/Austria being one of the countries to attack Israel.

Der Führer would be so proud.

Is Egypt one of the "many people with thee" meaning one of those who aligns itself with Russia and attacks along side them?

FrankBeMe Guest

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    I wonder why Egypt is not mentioned / included in this alliance. To get to Israel from Libya or Ethiopia / Sudan you MUST go through Egypt ?!!

Any ideas ?
    Quite true.

Iraq isn't mentioned either, even as Babylon. Somehow Egypt and Iraq won't be involved in this. How? Hard to figure.......God knows what He's doing, we just have to trust.

Quote Originally Posted by EndIsNear View Post
    Der Führer would be so proud.
    satan is just continuing where he left off with Hitler, same m.o.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken5516 View Post

http://www.jcpa.org/phas/phas-urban-f04.htm
    in Germany? wow.this is terrible.yup,der fuhrer would be proud.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzardhut View Post
    satan is just continuing where he left off with Hitler, same m.o.
    yep,fraid' so
    Last edited by Buzzardhut; May 3rd, 2009 at 10:57 PM.
    In God I Trust

impigpen2 Guest

I like Jack Van Impe's map. although it seems absurd that the peaceful Kazakhs would be Magog who leads the attack
    Last edited by impigpen2; December 10th, 2008 at 08:39 PM. Reason: error

hatikva Guest

Great map!

Question....why doesn't Jerusalem have any star showing it is the Israeli capital?

impigpen2 Guest

I don't know why Egypt is missing, but I think it means something significant. In the last half of Daniel ch 11, it talks about the middle of the tribulation. Egpyt and a few other nations are allies with the antichrist and attack Israel! I believe this battle takes place after Gog/Magog.

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    I wonder why Egypt is not mentioned / included in this alliance. To get to Israel from Libya or Ethiopia / Sudan you MUST go through Egypt ?!!

Any ideas ?
    It seems that Egypt (along with Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia) may well get overthrown in the Ps 83/Isa 17 conflict.

Some of these names sound so very ancient. Gog ,Magog and so on. Does anyone know how ancient these names are?

Quote Originally Posted by caligal View Post
    Some of these names sound so very ancient. Gog ,Magog and so on. Does anyone know how ancient these names are?
    I understand these names come from direct descendants of Noah and his sons, and the lands were named after where they settled. Hence the descriptions match the spreading of humanity after the flood.

There is another map out there to show where people spread out after the flood, matching settlements to names of who settled there.

There is a map at another site that shows this explanation, that I post at.
    Psalm 30:11-12 (New King James Version)

11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
    You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
    12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent.
    O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

Pre-Flood!
    Thanks for the citizen title Hoot!

Quote Originally Posted by RaptureReady_7 View Post
    I understand these names come from direct descendants of Noah and his sons, and the lands were named after where they settled. Hence the descriptions match the spreading of humanity after the flood.

There is another map out there to show where people spread out after the flood, matching settlements to names of who settled there.

Genesis 10

Here are some other interesting maps. Incredible how such a tiny place can bring the world to it's knees.

http://www.iris.org.il/

Methinks there are things going on in places unseen!

Quote Originally Posted by RaptureReady_7 View Post

I found this when I was looking at the Ashkenazi Wikipedia link that was provided earlier in this thread.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japhetic

That explains the nations and their names fairly well.
    Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed.
    ~2 Timothy 2:15

God said it, I believe it, that settles it.

rob64 Guest

There are so many diferent 'interpretations' of end time prophesy.
    Each interpretation has scripture to 'proove' they are the right one, and sound very convincing.
    So how do you "proove" this one?

Quote Originally Posted by rob64 View Post
    There are so many diferent 'interpretations' of end time prophesy.
    Each interpretation has scripture to 'proove' they are the right one, and sound very convincing.
    So how do you "proove" this one?
    which one?

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

rob64 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzardhut View Post
    which one?

Which one?...
    Can't you give me a straight/forward answer, as oposed to..."which one"?

Quote Originally Posted by rob64 View Post
    Which one?...
    Can't you give me a straight/forward answer, as oposed to..."which one"?
    well..
    if you want to discuss our prophesy position you can start a thread on it
    This thread is about Maps