Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chart of Nations to invade Israel and Map of Invasion

xtremeblvr Guest

Default elaborate please

Quote Originally Posted by rob64 View Post
    Which one?...
    Can't you give me a straight/forward answer, as oposed to..."which one"?
    chill bro...

unless i am mistaken (and if i misunderstood forgive me), when you said "...this one." in your question it really was quite vague. and instead of providing more information about your original question in your follow up, you just sort of snapped at him.

to which "theory" are you referring? are we talking pre vs. post trib rapture? 'cuz pretrib is the presupposition in this forum. perhaps you're referring to the timing of the gog/magog war?

he can't really answer your question - nor can anyone - unless you elaborate a bit.

mkay? mkay...

Frontiersteel Guest

This is good I know someone who needs to see this, thank you

Atara677 Guest

lol

Cool Map!!!

ptftulsa Guest

Default Map of Israel

great map

ptftulsa Guest

Cross Eye on Israel

I found a great map it is called "Eye on Israel" it is well done
    I cant link yet. sorry for give me :

Default Thanks Ron

Great Visual Aid!
    John 13:34-35 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.Matthew 5:23-24 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

rreighe Guest

well egypt could be one of those "i dont care" countries, or it could be some significance considering (i am not to familiar with where jesus went so please tell me if i am wrong) but didn't Jesus live in egypt for a while? if so then do you think that could mean anything? i'm just pondering.

and i really dont know the answer to your question george, its just gotten me wondering also.

but at the same time though don't some scholars believe that Egypt will have something to do with it? dont take my word for it i'm just wondering.

hasperjet Guest

I am confused about the timing of Ezekiel 38/rapture/appearance of AC/peace treaty. ie; if there is a limited Middle East war soon, how does that relate to prophecy? When will the Lord first intercede on Israels behalf?

StarofDavid Guest

Quote Originally Posted by OnceWasLost View Post
    Genesis 10

Here are some other interesting maps. Incredible how such a tiny place can bring the world to it's knees.

http://www.iris.org.il/

Methinks there are things going on in places unseen!
    Just more of the TRUTH to believe in God, and his power and plan

Quote Originally Posted by ptftulsa View Post
    I found a great map it is called "Eye on Israel" it is well done
    I cant link yet. sorry for give me :
    is this it ?

http://israelinsider.ning.com/channe...%3APage%3A5835

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

SilentShout Guest

I have a question, why would Rosh, Meshech, tubal and Togarmah (4 places) in Turkey... Why not just say, "Turkey".

Why the trouble with naming 4 regions of turkey?

SilentShout Guest

Quote Originally Posted by OnceWasLost View Post
    Genesis 10

Here are some other interesting maps. Incredible how such a tiny place can bring the world to it's knees.

http://www.iris.org.il/

Methinks there are things going on in places unseen!
    Hey, they forgot Persia, or is there something I'm not seein'

Quote Originally Posted by ron4jesus View Post
    now that's a cool map. It is amazing that a country small enough to fit inside one of the Great Lakes can be the cause of so much craziness in the world isn't it?
    “Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.”- Colossians 3:12

yacoub Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SilentShout View Post
    Hey, they forgot Persia, or is there something I'm not seein'
    Yeah, it's a bit strange. The author chose "Arab world" for comparison yet included the Berbers (western north africa) and the Egyptians. He could have gone with the "Muslim world" and included the Turks, the Persians, and the -stan people group areas (Pashtuns, Tajiks, Uzbecks, etc) to really emphasize the point.

drjoshua Guest

Cool map!

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    I wonder why Egypt is not mentioned / included in this alliance. To get to Israel from Libya or Ethiopia / Sudan you MUST go through Egypt ?!!

Any ideas ?
    Can't they just go by sea?

erok2020 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hasperjet View Post
    I am confused about the timing of Ezekiel 38/rapture/appearance of AC/peace treaty. ie; if there is a limited Middle East war soon, how does that relate to prophecy? When will the Lord first intercede on Israels behalf?
    The question above has not been answered...and that is exactly what I was going to ask. Anyone?
    Thanks!!
    Eric

valeriep Guest

Is Egypt one of the countries to line up against Israel in the Bible?

Quote Originally Posted by valeriep View Post
    Is Egypt one of the countries to line up against Israel in the Bible?
    I don't know per se. But since it does have a Muslim majority, I wouldn't rule it out
    My Rapture/Left Behind Message

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

Quote Originally Posted by SilentShout View Post
    I have a question, why would Rosh, Meshech, tubal and Togarmah (4 places) in Turkey... Why not just say, "Turkey".

Why the trouble with naming 4 regions of turkey?

Turkey did not exist when this Scripture was written. Just like Iran, Iraq did not exist.

Assyria or Babylonia....Medo-Persia, now those names were used during the lives of some of the writers.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”