Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 94 of 94

Thread: Chart of Nations to invade Israel and Map of Invasion

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Morgantown, West Virginia
    Posts
    4,070

    Default

    Thanks Tom for the good analysis. I am of the opinion that the church will not be here for the Isaiah 17 or Psalm 83 either. Either way we certainly look to be coming down the home stretch!

    Jesus is coming now at "Any Moment"! Are you ready?

    Romans 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

    Praying for the Peace of Jerusalem. Amen.

  2. #82
    Tom Skylark Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentShout View Post
    I have a question, why would Rosh, Meshech, tubal and Togarmah (4 places) in Turkey... Why not just say, "Turkey".

    Why the trouble with naming 4 regions of turkey?
    I don't believe Ezekiel meant 4 places in Turkey. I believe the prophecy is more advanced when researching these nations representing the Ezekiel 38:2-6 nations. Why would Ezekiel mention Turkey 4 times you have keenly asked.

    GOG=Russian leader. Meshech=Moscow area. Rosh=Russia. Tubal=Tobal river region and the Siberian city of Tobolsk. (All represent Ezekiel 38:2 regions.) Magog=Ukraine and all the former Soviet Moslem Central Asian Republics. (All Ezekiel 38:2 regions) Persia=Iran. Ancient Ethiopia=Sudan. Phut=Libya. (All Ezekiel 38:5 nations) Gomer=Gomel region Belarus and Togarmah=Turkey,Azerbaijan, Georgia and Armenia. (All Ezekiel 38:6 nations)

    These Gog/Magog nations are all interconnected economically and some are connected now militarily and some are connected both economically and militarily. Check out the CSTO military aligned Gog/Magog nations and check out the economic Gog/Magog aligned nations in the Shanghai Cooperation Organization for starters.

    Russia is militarily aligned with Armenia, Belarus and the Moslem Central Asian Republics in CSTO. Russia is economically aligned with the former Moslem Republics as permanent members in the Shanghai Cooperation Organization. Dialogue partners are Belarus and Turkey and Iran has an observer status. Ukraine just refused an economic alliance with the EU and will join Russia in an economic alliance.

    Russia is arming the Libyans now. Turkey is helping Libya monitor Libya borders on land, sea and air. Iran is concerned about the violence among rival groups in Libya. Turkey has a military alliance with the Sudan. Belarus sells the Sudan weapons. Iranian ships refuel at the Port of Sudan. Turkey has good trade relations with Azerbaijan. Turkey is expanding trade with the Ukraine. Turkey is expanding trade with Iran. Ukraine and Georgia seek to establish trade relations with Iran.

    All these Gog/Magog nations are becoming more economically and militarily interconnected. You can Google these nations Ezekiel 38:2-6 nations on the internet to verify how they are tied together and since Obama was re-elected their ties have been getting stronger.

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The United State of Texas
    Posts
    27,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Skylark View Post
    The Jews will be able to build their temple on the Temple Mount. (2 Thessalonians 2:4) meaning the 7 year tribulation begins as Israel burns its enemies weapons for 7 years. (Ezekiel 39:9)

    The Rapture occurs sometime before Ezekiel's War another reason why Russia (Gog's) forces come after Israel because 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 all of Israel's allies around the world will have disappeared. The rapture occuring sometime means the rapture could also take place before Benjamin Netanyuhu takes out those Iranian nuclear sites but God has been bringing earthquakes to Iran since Kerry signed that agreement with Iran to lift sanctions so God might take out the Iranian nuclear plants by earthquakes and notice later in Ezekiel's War Ezekiel 38:19-20 a large earthquake shakes Israel when the Russians and Iranians start turning their weapons on each other Ezekiel 38:21 and perish upon the mountains of Israel. Ezekiel 39:1-4. Offer your guests knowledge about the coming rapture. This could be the last opportunity for the rapture could take place at anytime before God's wrath strikes. (Ezekiel 38:18-19)
    Agreed, I don't think any other prophetic events will happen before the rapture and the weapons will burn into the millennium.



    Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    2 Thess 3:3
    Posts
    1,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Skylark View Post
    The Arabs called the Great Wall of China "The Wall of Magog" and the people of Magog lived in the area of the Moslem Central Asian Republics and the Ukraine area in ancient times. Alexander the Great article also mentions Gog/Magog from the Caucaus mountain region to the Chinese frontier.

    http://purplemotes.net/2013/01/01/go...er-wall-china/

    The land of Magog includes the land of the Scythians and that includes the Ukraine.

    http://www.grantjeffrey.com/article/rusisrl.htm

    I see the nations in the Ezekiel 38:2-6 regions a little differently. Gog=Russian leader. Meshech=Moscow area. Rosh= Russia. Tubal=Tobal river region Tobolsk in Siberia. (All Ezekiel 38:2 regions.) Magog=Ukraine and all the former Soviet Central Asian Moslem Republics. (All Ezekiel 38:2 nations) Persia=Iran. Ancient Ethiopia=Sudan. Phut=Libya. (All Ezekiel 38:5 nations) Gomer=Gomel region BELARUS. Togarmah=Turkey,Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan. (All Ezekiel 38:6 nations)
    This chart identification is very important in relating how advanced this prophecy is moving.

    Russia is in the economic Shanghai Cooperation Organization. The former Moslem Central Asian Republics are full time members. Belarus and Turkey are dialogue partners. Iran has observer status. Turkey however just the other day wants to move away economically from the EU and enter full time status with the SCO. Sunni Turkey after the Psalms 83 war is over and the Sunni Arab Jihadist all living in the Psalms 83:6-8 lands bordering Israel perish (Psalms 83:17) Turkey is likely at that point will abandoned N.A.T.O. and join the Russian (Gog) military alliance. Turkey will be the last major nation to join the Russian military alliance before the Ezekiel War actually happens.

    CSTO recently had a meeting in September 2013. CSTO is a Russian military organization. CSTO already has agreed for the nations Armenia, Belarus and the former Soviet Moslem Central Asian Republics to have a common airforce and satelite communications. The Ukraine and the Moslem Republics are now already economically aligned with Russia. The Ukraine a couple years ago leased Russia a naval base on the Black Sea and that contract is good until 2035 A.D. Turkey is independently economically aligned with Azerbaijan. Russia is supplying Azerbaijan with weapons and Russia has a military base in Armenia. Georgia and the Ukraine in September 2013 were seeking stronger economic ties with Iran. Turkey and the Ukraine in October 2013 were seeking stronger economic ties. Turkey has a military alliance with Sudan.

    Iranian ships are increasing their visits to the Port of Sudan. Turkey is helping the Libyans now to monitor Libya's borders on the land, sea and air. Russia is beginning to sell the Libyans weapons again and Russia is trying to sell weapons next door to Libya in Egypt which is not in the Gog prophecy. Russia has met with Iranian officials late September 2013 to strengthen military ties.

    The imformation given here can be found on the internet. You can see how the Gog nations all are connected either now economically or militarily. Those nations economically connected can be flipped to get fully militarized in the near future.
    The Ukraine could go fully militarized with Russia after Damascus is destroyed (Isaiah 17:1) because Syria is the Ukraine's friend and great trading partner. The Ukrainians will be angry with Israel. Turkey will likely leave N.A.T.O. sometime after Israel destroys Hamas and all other Turkey's terrorist friends in the (Psalms 83:1-18) war. Israel will live a short time safely (Ezekiel 38:11) after the Psalms 83 war when Russia may be putting down Sunni radicals in Russia while Israel is living a couple years in peace creating a vast spoil of wealth from exporting oil and natural gas becoming rich before the Gog invasion. (Ezekiel 38:13) Why would the Sunnis in the Caucaus region attack Russia? It was Russian weapons supplied to Assad's forces in Syria which got the Sunni Arabs killed. The Caucaus Sunnis would exact revenge and the Turks could then help the Russians bring order to the Caucaus mountain region and Russian troops there could be used as a staging ground to attack Israel in the Ezekiel War.

    This is just the scenario I see developing. I hope you like the research! Check out Armenia, Belarus, the Moslem central Asian Republics, Iran, Libya, Sudan, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Georgia connections with Gog nations on the internet as time passes. The closer Gog coalition comes together the closer we are to the pre-Ezekiel wars. We know we won't experience God's wrath (Ezekiel 38:18-19) so the rapture will take place sometime before Ezekiel's war and this research shows we have a short time to witness. Tell your family, friends, neighbors, fellow workers about Bible prophecy and Jesus Christ insurance policy to avoid the seven year tribulation holocaust in by accepting Jesus Christ now all who believe in Jesus Christ will be raptured (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17)--->The rapture which is not being preached in most churches these days. People are destroyed by lack of knowledge so lets educate people in this knowledgeable age. (Daniel 12:4)
    Wow, thanks for sharing all this!
    " In the end, all we have is our relationship with Jesus Christ." Nearing Midnight

    Behold, HE comes, riding on the clouds , shining like the sun, at the trumpet call.
    Lift your voice, it's the year of Jubilee, And out of Zion's hill, salvation comes !

  5. #85
    Tom Skylark Guest

    Default The Post on #82

    The Russians are really now pushing that the Ezekiel 38:2-6 nations join their economic Customs Union. All these nations on post #82 are economically interconnected but not specifically with Russia (Gog) at this time.

    The Turks have trade relations with the Iranians and Azerbaijanis. Ukraine and Georgia are developing trade with Iran. Belarus and the Sudan have good trade relations. Russia is establishing trade relations with Libya.

    China has control over the SCO the Shanghai Cooperation Organization. Its a group of nations economically united together with Russia and the former Soviet Moslem Central Asian Republics as permanent members, Turkey and Belarus dialogue members and Iran has observer status.

    Russia (Gog) seems by wanting a Custom Union will one day break with China economically. This will be the reason we won't see Chinese troops in the Ezekiel Gog/Magog war but we will see Chinese troops as part of the Kings of the East. (Revelation 16:12-16) The Pakistanis and India want to join the Chinese alliance and thus may become the Kings of the East group of nations.

    Russia's Custom's Union now consists of Russia, Belarus and Kazakhistan. Armenia is ready to join and the Ukraine is being courted.

    Russia, I believe in the next couple of years will have all members of the former Soviet Moslem Central Asian nations in their group being encouraged by Kazakhistan to join. I believe in the next couple of years Turkey will leave N.A.T.O. and bring the Sudan into the Russian alliance both economically and militarily. I see the Russians having success with Libya moving it in their economic and military alliance.

    Putin in front of our very own eyes is making the economic alliances with all nations in Ezekiel 38:2-6 so Putin one day can flip the economic alliances into military alliances which will put the whole puzzle together for the Ezekiel 38-39 chapter Bible prophecy fulfillment.

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    5

    Default

    I am very confused about when the Ezekiel 38 war will happen. My Macarthur study Bible's notes on this chapter are very unclear. Will it happen before the Rapture, as Left Behind portrays?

    Or will it happen at the end of the Tribulation?

    Or will it happen at the end of the Millennium?

    If it doesn't happen at the end of the 1000 years, then why does Revelation 20:8-9 seem to talk about it happening when the Millenium has ended?

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    42

    Default wow from God's perspective, ummmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzardhut View Post
    after looking at Buzzz' chart, and since God is outside of our "time frame" looking at the whole picture, He already recognizes Israel's boarders as being what Buzz's chart shows. Now, take the whole circle, and shift the center then, all the lines and arrows, fall into place even better, without having to twist and turn them. am I making any sense?
    Religions (all of them) are mans attempt to get to God.
    But Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life" John 14:6
    Christianity is God's attempt to get to Man.
    Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Deception, by the very definition and nature of the word, cannot be understood by the one who is deceived.

  8. #88

    Preach

    Thank you for taking the time and work to post the information. both of ancient and modern names of the mid east and north countries. It is very good. I copied it and will do some comparisons. Thanks. Lois
    I am a Rapture Ready Born again believer. My faith is the infinite Word of God. My relationship is personal with Jesus Christ. Look up, perhaps today.

  9. #89
    Tom Skylark Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danielman View Post
    I am very confused about when the Ezekiel 38 war will happen. My Macarthur study Bible's notes on this chapter are very unclear. Will it happen before the Rapture, as Left Behind portrays?

    Or will it happen at the end of the Tribulation?

    Or will it happen at the end of the Millennium?

    If it doesn't happen at the end of the 1000 years, then why does Revelation 20:8-9 seem to talk about it happening when the Millenium has ended?
    The EZEKIEL first Gog/Magog war occurs before the tribulation since God is given victory. Ezekiel 38:23. Gog dies upon the mountains of Israel. If this Gog/Magog war happened in the tribulation the anti-Christ would be given victory. Ezekiel 39:1-4. (A select group of nations are involved)

    The second Gog/Magog war Revelation 20:8-9 Fire comes down from heaven and devours the evil ones. (The rebellion takes place from the four quarters of the earth) Timing: After Jesus Christ has reigned upon the earth for 1,000 years.

  10. #90
    Tom Skylark Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Skylark View Post
    The EZEKIEL first Gog/Magog war occurs before the tribulation since God is given victory. Ezekiel 38:23. Gog dies upon the mountains of Israel. If this Gog/Magog war happened in the tribulation the anti-Christ would be given victory. Ezekiel 39:1-4. (A select group of nations are involved)

    The second Gog/Magog war Revelation 20:8-9 Fire comes down from heaven and devours the evil ones. (The rebellion takes place from the four quarters of the earth) Timing: After Jesus Christ has reigned upon the earth for 1,000 years.
    (1) Russia is going to build 100 new bases expecting 70% completion by 2020.
    (2) Russia and Iran are deeping military cooperation.
    (3) Tajikistan is permiting a Russian military base there as the new Russian empire expands.
    (4) Kyrgyzstan is permiting a Russian military base there as the new Russian empire expands.
    (5) Armenia allows Russian military troops on her soil.
    (6) Russia to open an airbase in Belarus.
    (7) Russia had secured its naval base in the Crimea, Ukraine in a lease for 25 years before the 2014 invasion.
    (8) Kazakhistan, Russia and Belarus are to integrate their air defense systems.
    (9) Libyans are speaking with the Russians about future arm deals.
    (10) Libya receives 10 armoured vehicles from the Russians.
    (11) Ukraine and Russia support Syrian president Assad with weapons.
    (12) Russia supplying the Sudan with weapons.
    (13) Ethiopia is buying Russian Migs.
    (14) Turkey backing Ethiopia in Ethiopia's construction of the Renaissance Dam opposing Egypt.
    (15) Turkey is buying Russian helicopters.
    (16) Russia in 2015 will begin building Turkey its first nuclear power plant.
    (17) Russia in 2013 just turned over the Bushehr nuclear power plant over to Iran.
    (18) Turkey has a military alliance with the Sudan.
    (19) Turkey and Libya have a military alliance.
    (20) Turkey receiving Libyan oil for military supplies.
    (21) Turkey, Georgia and Azerbaijan are in a military alliance.
    (22) Turkey a NATO member had a joint military exercise with Russia in September 2013.
    (23) Sudan and Iran have an alliance where they terrorize African nations.
    (24) Sudan wants military ties with Libya now since Qaddafi is gone.
    (25) Iran is concerned about the Libyan government clashes with rebels before establishing trade.
    (26) Turkey want to upgrade its dialogue status in the Shanghai Cooperation Organization controlled by Russia & China.
    (27) Turkey wants a full partnership in the Shanghai Cooperation Organization.
    (28) Russian leader Putin gave Ukrainian communist leader the order not to join the EU. Leader overthrown=current crisis.
    (29) Russian leader Putin must have the Ukraine to secure his dream of a new Russian empire.
    (30) Turkey and the Ukraine have a dream to become independent of Russian imported energy.
    (31) Iran and Armenia develope economic ties.
    (32) Iran is rumored to want to build a railroad line to Armenia.
    (33) Iranian ships now frequent the Port of Sudan.
    (34) Georgia prospered off the Iranian boycott.
    (35) Ukraine had no probems making deals with Iran during the boycott.
    (36) Azerbaijan and Iranian relations are thawing.
    (37) Iran and Belarus had brisk trade during the Iranian boycott.
    (38) Turkey was eager to trade with Iran once Kerry lifted the boycott.
    (39) Belarus has active trade with Armenia.
    (40) Belarus states there will be no restrictions in its ties with Iran.
    (41) Azerbaijan assembles tractors, trucks and elevators for Belarus.
    (42) Belarus sends military weapons to the Sudan.
    (43) Belarus is talking to the Sudan about integration into the CIS.
    (44) Azerbaijan wants to make a military alliance with the Sudan.
    (45) Azerbaijan and Kazakhistan boost trade relations.
    (46) Azerbaijan and Kyrgyzstan boost trade relations.
    (47) Azerbaijan and Tajikistan are economically moving forward.
    (48) Kazakhistan leader meets with Turkey's defense minister.

    These are the events taking place in the last two years to prove how far this Gog/Magog prophecy is progressing. The tighter the economic alliances become the closer we will be towards the tribulation which means the rapture is getting nearer.

  11. #91
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Skylark View Post
    I don't believe Ezekiel meant 4 places in Turkey. I believe the prophecy is more advanced when researching these nations representing the Ezekiel 38:2-6 nations. Why would Ezekiel mention Turkey 4 times you have keenly asked.

    GOG=Russian leader. Meshech=Moscow area. Rosh=Russia. Tubal=Tobal river region and the Siberian city of Tobolsk. (All represent Ezekiel 38:2 regions.) Magog=Ukraine and all the former Soviet Moslem Central Asian Republics. (All Ezekiel 38:2 regions) Persia=Iran. Ancient Ethiopia=Sudan. Phut=Libya. (All Ezekiel 38:5 nations) Gomer=Gomel region Belarus and Togarmah=Turkey,Azerbaijan, Georgia and Armenia. (All Ezekiel 38:6 nations)

    These Gog/Magog nations are all interconnected economically and some are connected now militarily and some are connected both economically and militarily. Check out the CSTO military aligned Gog/Magog nations and check out the economic Gog/Magog aligned nations in the Shanghai Cooperation Organization for starters.

    Russia is militarily aligned with Armenia, Belarus and the Moslem Central Asian Republics in CSTO. Russia is economically aligned with the former Moslem Republics as permanent members in the Shanghai Cooperation Organization. Dialogue partners are Belarus and Turkey and Iran has an observer status. Ukraine just refused an economic alliance with the EU and will join Russia in an economic alliance.

    Russia is arming the Libyans now. Turkey is helping Libya monitor Libya borders on land, sea and air. Iran is concerned about the violence among rival groups in Libya. Turkey has a military alliance with the Sudan. Belarus sells the Sudan weapons. Iranian ships refuel at the Port of Sudan. Turkey has good trade relations with Azerbaijan. Turkey is expanding trade with the Ukraine. Turkey is expanding trade with Iran. Ukraine and Georgia seek to establish trade relations with Iran.

    All these Gog/Magog nations are becoming more economically and militarily interconnected. You can Google these nations Ezekiel 38:2-6 nations on the internet to verify how they are tied together and since Obama was re-elected their ties have been getting stronger.
    I don't think that Ezekiel was talking about four places in Turkey either. The people that I have heard argue this try to say that people today need to look at the Bible from the point of view of the writer and base it on what was happening at that time and I don't agree with that. I feel like Bible prophecy was written based on how the people at the time the event takes place would understand it.

  12. #92

    Default 40% drop in oil since June - Rubble in free fall

    I heard this evening an interesting interview on a Houston radio station with a former CEO of Shell oil. The overall discussion was about the effects of the 40% drop in crude oil prices since June. He thinks the recent Saudi move of not lowering production in order to boost the price of oil is more a strategy to hurt rouge nations that use their oil revenues to destabilize the world and foster terror, rather than an effort to hurt the American emerging oil shale industry. He believes the US and the Saudi's are together on this.

    Without $100.00+ a barrel crude Putin can not fulfill his dreams. And the Russian rubble is in free fall. Iran desperately needs to sell as much oil as fast as they can to support their evil deeds, Libya likewise. These are three of the main players in the map of invasion of which the Saudi's are interestingly absent from. Putin's thirst for power and riches seems to be unmatched in today's world scene. What better way to raise the price of oil than to start a war in the middle east. It seems to me the one country in the middle east you can get agreement on from this band of thieves is Israel. Surely history teaches us more stable leaders than Putin have started wars for far less reasons.

  13. #93
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    26

    Default Hooks in the jaw

    Quote Originally Posted by alaboutfaith View Post
    I heard this evening an interesting interview on a Houston radio station with a former CEO of Shell oil. The overall discussion was about the effects of the 40% drop in crude oil prices since June. He thinks the recent Saudi move of not lowering production in order to boost the price of oil is more a strategy to hurt rouge nations that use their oil revenues to destabilize the world and foster terror, rather than an effort to hurt the American emerging oil shale industry. He believes the US and the Saudi's are together on this.

    Without $100.00+ a barrel crude Putin can not fulfill his dreams. And the Russian rubble is in free fall. Iran desperately needs to sell as much oil as fast as they can to support their evil deeds, Libya likewise. These are three of the main players in the map of invasion of which the Saudi's are interestingly absent from. Putin's thirst for power and riches seems to be unmatched in today's world scene. What better way to raise the price of oil than to start a war in the middle east. It seems to me the one country in the middle east you can get agreement on from this band of thieves is Israel. Surely history teaches us more stable leaders than Putin have started wars for far less reasons.

    I think this could be described as hooks in the jaws of Russia and its allies

  14. #94

    Mad Awesome - thank you. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

    ,

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •