Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Revived Roman Empire + Maps

Default Revived Roman Empire + Maps

I found this on one site and it said that the Muslims will make a peace agreement with the "Romans", and it also says that the Romans should be interpreted as Christians or the West. Obviously, we can't go by the Koran, but I was wondering if anyone thought that we could possibly interpret the revived Roman Empire as the U.S.? Here is the link:

http://www.answering-islam.org/Autho..._the_mahdi.htm

The Timing of The Mahdi’s Reign

While there is more than one tradition regarding the nature and timing of the Mahdi’s ascendancy to power, there is one particular hadith that places this event at the time of a final peace agreement between the Arabs and the Romans (“Romans” should be interpreted as referring to Christians, or more generally, the West). Although this peace agreement is made with the “Romans”, it is said to be mediated specifically through a Jew from the priestly lineage of Aaron. The peace agreement will be made for a period of seven years.

Rasulullah [Muhammad] said: “There will be four peace agreements between you and the Romans [Christians]. The fourth agreement will be mediated through a person who will be from the progeny of Hadrat Haroon [Honorable Aaron – Moses’ brother] and will be upheld for seven years. (Emphasis mine) 28

It appears that the period of this seven year peace agreement will likewise be the period of the Mahdi’s reign. While there are a few traditions that specify that the Mahdi will reign on the earth for as much as eight or possibly even nine years, most traditions state that the time of his reign will be seven years.

The Prophet said… He will divide the property, and will govern the people by the Sunnah of their Prophet and establish Islam on Earth. He will remain seven years, then die, and the Muslims will pray over him. (Emphasis mine) 29

The Prophet said: The Mahdi… will fill the earth with equity and justice as it was filled with oppression and tyranny, and he will rule for seven years. (Emphasis mine) 30

NowAlive Guest

Quote Originally Posted by havencanes View Post
    ... Obviously, we can't go by the Koran, but I was wondering if anyone thought that we could possibly interpret the revived Roman Empire as the U.S.?
    Personally, I think not. Plus I take into account the Koran is nothing more than fantasy.

Physical Babylon is in Iraq
    Spiritual Babylon is the revived Roman empire

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

my hubby, who dosen't read his Bible thinks revived rome is the US too...

he also thinks the AC has power ofer the beasts of the earth (meaning dogs and bears etc) and is the seventh son of a jackal

see where not reading your Bible can get you?

just a general complaint.

ingegneriae Guest

Quote Originally Posted by icebear View Post
    I agree. Reading the Bible is essential to keeping your mind clear and focused on the truth of God.

I'mready Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NowAlive View Post
    Personally, I think not. Plus I take into account the Koran is nothing more than fantasy.

Actually it is even worse than that - it is a document that has been authored by Satan!

Quote Originally Posted by I'mready View Post
    Actually it is even worse than that - it is a document that has been authored by Satan!
    another one of his best sellers!

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Quote Originally Posted by icebear View Post
    my hubby, who dosen't read his Bible thinks revived rome is the US too...

he also thinks the AC has power ofer the beasts of the earth (meaning dogs and bears etc) and is the seventh son of a jackal

just a general complaint.
    I'll be praying for your husband Icebear, to have God open his spiritual eyes. I remember back some years ago the story of the AC being born of a jackal. At the time I thought, that's pretty strange. Glad I know better now.
    Semper Fi! Always faithful to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Wow Buzzard, nifty maps! Are they stickied somewhere, but I missed them?
    Micah 6:8 (NIV)
    8 He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you?
    To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.

HisAlways Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NowAlive View Post
    Absolutely. Written by a madman.

gospelteacher Guest

I have studied Revelation for years now, the revived Roman Empire will be based in Europe to start with. Even though i can not prove the following , except the US isn't mentioned effectively enough, the US will not exist as a world power in that day. I think we will implode, either as a result of the rapture or as a result of economic disaster. what we are experiencing now may be the catalyst for that disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by gospelteacher View Post
    I have studied Revelation for years now, the revived Roman Empire will be based in Europe to start with. Even though i can not prove the following , except the US isn't mentioned effectively enough, the US will not exist as a world power in that day. I think we will implode, either as a result of the rapture or as a result of economic disaster. what we are experiencing now may be the catalyst for that disaster.
    the young lions could be the US

Does it strike anyone as odd that the Union of the Mediterranean was launched on the birthday of Julius Cesar who turned the Roman Republic into the Roman Empire?

Paoshing Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzardhut View Post
    another one of his best sellers!
    I couldn't agree more. Every time God creates something, Satan always tries to make a counterfeit.

I am not wary of Satan's blatant attacks. I am more wary of his subtle deceptions...

Pandora Guest

~ There are over 850 Scriptures of Jerusalem.
    Most are Prophetic.

There are 9 Scriptures of Rome.
    None are Prophetic.

Interpretations are many. ~

The old Roman Empire Looks just like the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership (EMP). Launched in 1995 by the Barcelona Declaration this multilateral partnership is also known as the Barcelona Process.

vicky25 Guest

i don't think that the anti-Christ will be from Islam because majority will not accept the mark of Islam ,it might be a kingdom involving a bit from all religions like the ecumenical movement.

Pastor Roger Guest

I love the maps. They are some of the best that I have seen.

I agree that The Anti-Christ may not be from islam however we can know that he will use whatever means he can in an attempt to achieve his goals. The majority would accept islam if it were forced upon them, if they were not able to buy or eat without doing so. I am no prophet but there is much to look at in this aspect that would lead a person to think that this is a very good possibility.

Check out the map of the Union of the Mediterranean.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:U...or_the_Med.png

I think this MU is something that bears watching...very closely.
    "I do not seek to understand that I may believe, but I believe that I may understand: for this I also believe, that unless I believe I will not understand." --Anselm of Canterbury

Hebrews 12:3-4
    For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls. You have not yet resisted to bloodshed, striving against sin.