Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How to post a youtube video

Quote Originally Posted by sirgak View Post
    to embed a youtube video, first go to the youtube video page you want to share. You'll see something like:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch? plus a v= and then an alphabetic stream after the "v=". That alphabetic stream is what you want to copy. Then, here on rr, click on the little red phone-like icon right above your message box. The icon itself says "wrap [ you tube video] tags around selected text". The text that actually appears in your post will say (inside square brackets) you tube video /you tube video (i left out the square brackets.). Put that video number you copied (the one following "v=") between the two sets of square brackets, and, voila! There is your embedded youtube video. Using my own advice, here is such a link for an animation about the rapture (a favorite of mine):

The dogs are barking, someone is knocking on the door...

Please pray for Lindsey's salvation

To embed a Youtube video, first go to the Youtube video page you want to share. You'll see something like:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch? plus a v= and then an alphabetic stream after the "v=". That alphabetic stream is what you want to copy. Then, here on RR, click on the little red phone-like icon right above your message box. The icon itself says "Wrap [ you tube video] tags around selected text". The text that actually appears in your post will say (inside square brackets) YOU TUBE VIDEO /YOU TUBE VIDEO (I left out the square brackets.). Put that video number you copied (the one following "v=") between the two sets of square brackets, and, voila! there is your embedded Youtube video. Using my own advice, here is such a link for an animation about the Rapture (a favorite of mine):

Yay! Thanks for the lesson.
    The dogs are barking, someone is knocking on the door...

Please pray for Lindsey's salvation

To embed a Youtube video, first go to the Youtube video page you want to share. You'll see something like:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch? plus a v= and then an alphabetic stream after the "v=". That alphabetic stream is what you want to copy. Then, here on RR, click on the little red phone-like icon right above your message box. The icon itself says "Wrap [ you tube video] tags around selected text". The text that actually appears in your post will say (inside square brackets) YOU TUBE VIDEO /YOU TUBE VIDEO (I left out the square brackets.). Put that video number you copied (the one following "v=") between the two sets of square brackets, and, voila! there is your embedded Youtube video. Using my own advice, here is such a link for an animation about the Rapture (a favorite of mine):

I love! this video!!!
    Psalm 30:11-12 (New King James Version)

11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
    You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
    12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent.
    O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

Pre-Flood!
    Thanks for the citizen title Hoot!

stars