Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Really Happened in the Middle East ( Video )

Default What Really Happened in the Middle East ( Video )

http://www.terrorismawareness.org/what-really-happened/

I know this has been around before but for new members this might explain to you what is happening in the Middle East today.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Beulahland Guest

It needs to be shared and a reminder to us all, thanks for sharing...

Trust118 Guest

I'm a newbie, and yes, thank-you for posting this! I'm a bit at a loss for words....

Mezza73 Guest

Great link.

Thanks Ron

republic74 Guest

No this is great. Everyone needs to see this.

Brexst Guest

wow

Atara677 Guest

Wow!!!!

Myraann77 Guest

God will not stand by and allow this to happen, He will defend His people! His people will never be ashamed that the Lord is thier God. I pray for Israel, that they will have hearts that are turned to God and His ways. Let God be true, and every man a liar, for what He says will surely come to pass.

Widowsmyte Guest

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ron4jesus View Post
    http://www.terrorismawareness.org/what-really-happened/

I know this has been around before but for new members this might explain to you what is happening in the Middle East today.
    Ron4:

I have been off the site for awhile, but do you know if anyone posted the links to the six snippets of Joel Rosenburg's "Epicenter"? (especially clip six). It too lays out the situation quite well -and- within a Biblical text format.

Humbly yours --- widowsmyte

Quote Originally Posted by Widowsmyte View Post
    Ron4:

I have been off the site for awhile, but do you know if anyone posted the links to the six snippets of Joel Rosenburg's "Epicenter"? (especially clip six). It too lays out the situation quite well -and- within a Biblical text format.

Sorry no I don't know if anyone posted that .

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Nightelf Guest

Thank you so much for sharing this, I watched it today for the first time.

Not being up to date on my middle east history, I wasn't sure why the Palestinians were still occupying Gaza.

This was all brought to my attention just a few days ago when a Christian aquaintance from 20 years ago posted an "anti-Isreal" message on the Facebook wall of another Christian friend. I was really dismayed, and went to her profile (which isn't private) and discovered that while she strongly professes to be a Christian, her sympathies are with the Palestinians, and the "Jews are at fault" for the atrocities in the Gaza strip. She even belongs to some anti-semitic hate groups on FB, which I ended up reporting and I hope FB removes them.

I just don't understand how anyone, especially a Christian, can be sympathetic to the Palestinians.... or at the very least, say that the war is all "Israel's fault".

Quote Originally Posted by Nightelf View Post
    Thank you so much for sharing this, I watched it today for the first time.

Not being up to date on my middle east history, I wasn't sure why the Palestinians were still occupying Gaza.

This was all brought to my attention just a few days ago when a Christian aquaintance from 20 years ago posted an "anti-Isreal" message on the Facebook wall of another Christian friend. I was really dismayed, and went to her profile (which isn't private) and discovered that while she strongly professes to be a Christian, her sympathies are with the Palestinians, and the "Jews are at fault" for the atrocities in the Gaza strip. She even belongs to some anti-semitic hate groups on FB, which I ended up reporting and I hope FB removes them.

I just don't understand how anyone, especially a Christian, can be sympathetic to the Palestinians.... or at the very least, say that the war is all "Israel's fault".
    The video you just watched is the absolute truth why Israel is where they are today with the Arabs.

Nightelf Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ron4jesus View Post
    The video you just watched is the absolute truth why Israel is where they are today with the Arabs.
    Thanks Ron4Jesus.... do you know of any other good videos to go with this one? I'd love to learn more......

Quote Originally Posted by Nightelf View Post
    Thanks Ron4Jesus.... do you know of any other good videos to go with this one? I'd love to learn more......
    I use to have Against All Odds a story of true events that proves Israel is GOD'S chosen people but it has been deleted and once was a sticky in the Israel section. Don't have any others yet. Sorry but perhaps in the future if I find them.

Nightelf Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Widowsmyte View Post
    Ron4:

I wonder if this is free online anywhere? Hmm..... gonna have to google Youtube and see if maybe it is....

ChristIsKing2008 Guest

Wow what a video that was. Now I have more understanding just what the Middle East conflict is about. They will never destroy Israel because God has not given up on them and never will.

I've just come upon this thread and would have really liked to see it.

Only when I click on the link, I get:
    "Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /files/What-Really-Happened.swf on this server."

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Is there another one or one like it anywhere?

Thanks!
    Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace
    with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:" Romans 5:1.

the link worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Windsong View Post
    the link worked for me.
    It worked for me when I tried again, maybe the site was down when I tried early this morning?

Excellent video by the way, thanks Ron for sharing.
    Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace
    with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:" Romans 5:1.

MrMannn Guest

Sorry SomeElseWhere. Two things:
    1) That has NOTHING to do with the thread topic.
    2) We are Pro-Israel here. Anti-settlement/Anti-Israel videos belong on other forums.