Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Really Happened in the Middle East ( Video )

MrMannn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SomeElseWhere View Post
    Sry then, i thought it was a place for debate, and you know only god knows and has the truth, no men...

Peace **
    Is that what brought you to this Christian board? A desire to debate?
    Maybe you can start by opening a thread in the Welcome forum and tell us how you came to know Christ.

and besides truth is not an unknowable, nebulous concept. In most cases it is self evidenced.

Boash Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SomeElseWhere View Post
    Sry then, i thought it was a place for debate, and you know only god knows and has the truth, no men...

Peace **
    There is no debate when it comes to Israel, God has already decided it.

Quote Originally Posted by Boash View Post
    There is no debate when it comes to Israel, God has already decided it.
    Too bad so many people don't recognize that there is no need to debate since God gave the land to His people before there were borders, professional victims, or their supporters.

Man did not define who's land it is, but rather God did.

Silly muslims, Israel's for Jews!

Joshua 1

1 After the death of Moses the servant of the LORD, it came to pass that the LORD spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses’ assistant, saying: 2 “Moses My servant is dead. Now therefore, arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them—the children of Israel. 3 Every place that the sole of your foot will tread upon I have given you, as I said to Moses. 4 From the wilderness and this Lebanon as far as the great river, the River Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and to the Great Sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your territory. 5 No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you. 6 Be strong and of good courage, for to this people you shall divide as an inheritance the land which I swore to their fathers to give them. 7 Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go.
    Abraham and Moses were given similar information. Joshua was the man to lead them to the promise.
    There is One King, and He is not this guy.

Sadly I cannot get it to load, It just opens the web page and says done with nothing shown.
    Also how can a Christian be against Israel?
    The day I got saved I had a great love for the Jews, and it has only gotten stronger with time, and the Bible reaffirms again and again God gave them that land!
    John 13:34-35 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.Matthew 5:23-24 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

DixieChick Guest

I wish they could all get along and stop worrying who is Jewish and who is Muslim. I've never understood how somebody can think that way. If toucan afford to by or rent a place I think you should be able to no matter what your religion is, and there's no need to try and kill somebody for it.

Dixie

Bible_Gal17 Guest

Default a million omgosh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=u_2UnimV4sU

President O has not done anything to thwart this. He has the green light on still on. I totally dislike Him. Our own president (the USA peacemakers), hasn't done nothing. (maybe chemical weapons ugh). I'm just trilled that our government skirts the issue of the Children, family and such. That was what I was talking about last night when I cried. I got on this forum to try to make sense of it and to find some prayers throughout this horrific ordeal. I won't, absolutely will not go into the details of it, in which was deleted i think. Pray My fellow Christian friends. Its heartbreaking to say the least.
    Bible prophecy is at its fullest. These are the last days. Bible Gal. PS/ I finally figured out how to get headlines on my computer. Thank you Jesus for helping me to get these details and whats really going on. Praise the Lord.

Interesting...hmmn...everyone knows that anti-semitism resulted in over 50 million deaths in WW2. Yes, Esau lost his birthright over a meal. It is what it is...God's unchangeable truth.

I hadn't seen that before and just watched then posted a link to my facebook page.