Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Al Gore's Inconvenient Global Warming

So Al Gore warns the world of civilization collapse, he must be reading the BIBLE because yes it is .

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Quote Originally Posted by antitox View Post
    Gore needs to go find a real job.
    He don't need a job he made millions off his lie.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Quote Originally Posted by Tres Wright View Post
    Gore, bah! I watched "An Inconvenient Truth" and was impressed until I found out that he himself lives in a huge mansion that uses 10 times (literally) the electricity of the average American household. Does he have solar? No. Geothermal? No. Perhaps a windmill? Nope. Oh but he must drive a Smart, or maybe a Prius? No, he's shuttled in limos. What was his response when confronted with these facts? "We buy carbon offsets". It turns out he buys these so-called offsets (a field in which there is no oversight nor regulation) from his own company. So he takes a dollar out of his left pocket and sticks it in his right and pats himself on the back for being "green". What a guy!
    i am not surprised of his hypocrisy.i think he is in the environmental stuff only for the money by bilking taxpayers out of billions of dollars.thank God he is not president or vice president any more
    In God I Trust

Chopin's Ghost Guest

Doh! Obama calls global warming "a matter of national security"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20081209...amagoreclimate

CHICAGO (AFP) President-elect Barack Obama said Tuesday his administration would brook no further delay in tackling climate change after discussing global warming with former vice president Al Gore.

Sitting between Gore and his vice president-elect Joseph Biden following the hour-long meeting, Obama told reporters: "All three of us are in agreement that the time for delay is over. The time for denial is over.

"We all believe what the scientists have been telling us for years now, that this is a matter of urgency and national security, and it has to be dealt with in a serious way. That is what I intend my administration to do," he said.
    So that's the card they're goin to play now, eh? Through some intimidating-sounding rhetoric about urgency and security on it to make it sound all governmental and important...

This guy is a psycho and every time he opens his mouth in the last week or so, he's revealed more of his "real" agenda. If I weren't scared for this country before because of his election - which I was - now, I'm downright terrified. He truly believes he's a king or maybe an Odingo - just pray, pray, pray, my friends.

serenity Guest

... I shouldnt be at all suprised.

Russ Guest

I'm so sick and tired of the global warming cult!

His Bride Guest

Yeah, global warming is a cause for national security concerns!!!!!!!!! Their heads have been so far above the clouds that they are oxygen deprived.

Why do they consider it a matter of national security. I don't get the logic.
    "No temptation has seized you except what is common to man, and God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out, so that you can stand up under it"~1 Corinthians 10:13

Keep your eyes on the skies, for the Lord is coming!

Part of the RR CHEER SQUAD!

MrMannn Guest

This despite the fact that the last two years of global cooling just negated 30 years of supposed warming.

Bottom line: Obama, Gore and the powers that be who preach Global Warming know that its a hoax. They are attempting to ride the fear GW generates to heights of power not possible in a democracy. Now that the liberals are in power, they will NEVER let it slip away again.

MillennialSaint Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Katia_0203 View Post
    That's what I'd like to know. I remember hearing something about energy costs going through the roof. Maybe someone could fill us in on the particulars.

EndIsNear Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MillennialSaint View Post
    That's what I'd like to know. I remember hearing something about energy costs going through the roof. Maybe someone could fill us in on the particulars.
    Obama said that he would bankrupt the coal industry. That would make energy shoot up.

This is what they are doing "global warming" which causes people to then they can set up all kinds of rules and regulations which will when we least expect it! Eventually forums like this will be because somehow they will figure a way to connect our disagreeing with them as a cause of Global warming Probably because we all get so flaming mad when they talk about it!
    "About the time of the end, a body of men will be raised up who will turn their attention to the Prophecies, and insist upon their literal interpretation, in the midst of much clamor and opposition."

Sir Issac Newton 1642-1727

So now BHO thinks that the forces of mother nature, and on a global scale at that, is an "enemy" we can defeat at will?? The guy really DOES have a "god complex."

Unbelievable.

Sari Guest

Another way of getting more of our money!!!

EndIsNear Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sari View Post
    Another way of getting more of our money!!!

Chopin's Ghost Guest

Quote Originally Posted by EndIsNear View Post
    hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Katia_0203 View Post
    I believe they see the Rapture coming sooner then they had hoped for. Not going to deceive us anymore.
    Amos 8:11-12 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord:
    And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it.

Quote Originally Posted by EndIsNear View Post
    Obama said that he would bankrupt the coal industry. That would make energy shoot up.
    So where is all the electricity going to come from to charge those electric cars they want the Big 3 to produce? From what I've heard, you can only go 40 miles on one charge. Then there is the problem of what to do with the batteries when they can no longer hold a charge That'll be good for the environment. And, the cost of replacement batteries is somewhere in the neighborhood of $5,000 What a bunch of hypocrites It's snowing in Houston right now, and we've had sleet, and probably will have a lot of ice on the roads and bridges in the morning. Global warming? What global warming?