Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Are they ready for this? Part I

Default Are they ready for this? Part I

(See http://www.rr-bb.com/showthread.php?t=74101 for a Cast of Characters)

At 10pm central standard time..the first call comes into 911 ..a man is hysterical screaming "my wife just disappeared" the 911 dispatcher replies "sir what do you mean...did she leave and not come home?" the man screams "NO ..I mean she just disappeared right before my eyes and all that is left are her clothes"

another 911 call comes through...its from county hospital and a frantic nurse cries out "ALL THE BABIES ARE GONE?"

a husband and wife are following a car down a two lane highway when the car they are following suddenly veers off the road. The husband jumps out and races to the car only to discover it's empty except for a pile of clothes in the driver's seat.

"Flight 411 this is delta tower...please confirm your plans to descend" "Flight 411?" "sir Flight 411 is not responding" nervous travelers begin to shout ..."what's going on we are passing our destination?" "but the cockpit is empty...the flight crew has disappeared"

BREAKING NEWS ...CNN ...Anderson Cooper reporting..."suddenly without warning ....Seemingly thousands if not millions of people have disappeared...911 emergeny response systems are crashing due to the overload of calls...wolf blitzer stands by with word from Whitehouse Correspondents"...."this just in Anderson....100 car pile up on Los Angeles Freeway...wait another report...New York subway systems are reporting major subway crash....President Obama and his wife Michelle are getting ready to speak to the nation..word is they are currently on a conference call with world leaders as again Anderson this is not a national crisis but reports are coming literally from around the world"

A liberal pastor's cell phone rings...it's a troubled parishoner..."pastor my children are gone...you promised that there was nothing to the rapture...you said it was a fairy tale"

MSNBC's Keith Olberman ..."reports thousands of people have just died in one of the worst airplane crashes in history....a 757 just crashed into downtown Chicago and exploded blowing up 4 apartment complexes"

A 20 year old run away who just weeks before cussed her bible believing parents and told them to never preach again...dials her parents phone hurredly only to hear it ring and ring...she hangs up and dials their cells only to get voice mail...her heart races as she recalls her dad's warning..."honey please turn to Jesus..He is coming soon"

ALL NETWORKS BEGIN TO BREAK IN......AN EMERGENY MESSAGE FROM PRESIDENT BARAK OBAMA...."Good citizens of the United States...we are in the midst of THE MOST CATASTROPHIC EVENT OF OUR TIME......to be continued in life's theatre soon
    Last edited by Biblenuggetlady; January 6th, 2009 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Edit per request of Sounding
    Romans 13:11 This is all the more urgent, for you know how late it is; time is running out. Wake up, for our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. 12 The night is almost gone; the day of salvation will soon be here.

carolina_guy Guest

That was intense!

ohh man one chilling scenario !! its humbling to know that I would not be here to see all that happening!! Im so glad Christ won my heart November 2006!

ready4it Guest

Yes, my heart does go out to those left behind though. What terrible things they will have to go through. Some of my relatives will be in that number.

both my dad and sister as well. I have to learn that both have hardened their hearts towards God, they will come to Christ after we're gone.

My heart breaks for those who will be left behind. Some of my family will be in that group. My sister is going to be devastated when my mom disapeares.

my hearts cry is to warn as many as will listen before it's too late

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzGWrsFp_WE
    Romans 13:11 This is all the more urgent, for you know how late it is; time is running out. Wake up, for our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. 12 The night is almost gone; the day of salvation will soon be here.

Lisababy Guest

Oooooohhh that just gave me goose bumps!

Oooooohhh that just gave me goose bumps!
    ME too!!

Gam Guest

Preach

Thank you for the post Soundingthealarm! That was a real jolt back to reality. But a good jolt!

I doubt they're ready, but I know I sure am.
    "I do not seek to understand that I may believe, but I believe that I may understand: for this I also believe, that unless I believe I will not understand." --Anselm of Canterbury

Hebrews 12:3-4
    For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls. You have not yet resisted to bloodshed, striving against sin.

Quote Originally Posted by Gam View Post
    Thank you for the post Soundingthealarm! That was a real jolt back to reality. But a good jolt!

I remember hearing a message in the mid nineties with the same kinda theme but this morning as I was driving to work praying and it just started coming to me ...THAT Scenario I wonder if Noah had the visions we do of what was to come? I just feel such an urgency to AGAIN write all my lost friends and family another letter and use this thread as the backdrop

Diamond Guest

The biggest thing I came away with is:

CNN news anchors aren't going to heaven?

(Just joking. Just a joke. Do not mean this seriously. Do not ban me!)

Tres Wright Guest

Yes, I can see the day of the Rapture playing out like that! But can you imagine, the media will be nearly breathless with excitement. Most people will be alarmed, the media will be excited (exhilarated even) and I suspect Obama (if he's the one in office) will be defiant.

Quote Originally Posted by Tres Wright View Post
    Yes, I can see the day of the Rapture playing out like that! But can you imagine, the media will be nearly breathless with excitement. Most people will be alarmed, the media will be excited (exhilarated even) and I suspect Obama (if he's the one in office) will be defiant.

I can actually see Keith Olberman going something like...."it's being reported that numerous sightings of UFO are coming in" "Folk we have always wondered if there was life elsewhere and if so if they were friend or foe? well being that the missing millions are born again evangelicals..we can safely now assume they are our friends"

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    The biggest thing I came away with is:

CNN news anchors aren't going to heaven?

(Just joking. Just a joke. Do not mean this seriously. Do not ban me!)

sorry that's just how it came to me: Hopefully they will REPENT

goose bumps here as well. I take no joy in knowing
    some won't make the Rapture but pray they will still be
    saved afterward.

Chicken5516 Guest

Can you finish it!! LOL, I want to know what they think on the view.

That was awesome!! I am serious...MORE!! Continue on please!!

I remember going to a youth rally when I was a teenager. The night of the rally they had a Christan school come & put on a play they that where traveling all over the state to [reform. Any way the play was about the rapture, the play was performed in the basement of the church any way there was also a bad thunderstorm that night. Right at the time the rapture happened there was a big clap of thunder & the Church lost power.
    It was so dark that you couldn't see any thing in front of you. They finally got the power restored a few minutes later. At the end of the service when they gave the invitation they explained that the rapture could happen as quick as the thunder & the lights going out. I have never forgot that night or the play; I had already accepted Jesus before that night but it's a night I will always remember.

Preach

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken5516 View Post
    Can you finish it!! LOL, I want to know what they think on the view.

That was awesome!! I am serious...MORE!! Continue on please!!

Barbara Walters addresses her audience explaining "we all are at such loss..we with the millions of you viewers share in your sorrow and shock. We are saddened with such grief as we have been unable to contact Elizabeth and it appears her husband and children have vanished as well"

All the while ..fellow cast members are seen in the background hugging and consoling one another....deep wails an groans come from the audience.."what do we do..please tell us ..what do we do?" "Fights break out in an effort to be heard" Barbara ask for calm but to no avail

Outside the studio...the streets are perilous hazzards as people walk like zombies...having not slept for hours... many mothers and fathers are seen screaming out names of children....."Jody ...shouts one delirious woman...JODY ...please Jody ..OH GOD where is my daughter?

Thousands stand in the streets as huge Tv monitors in NY City show Oprah coming on Live with New Age author/teacher ....Oprah begins "I am not going to pretend to have any answers but my mentor is here to answer questions I am sure of you have"

below on the screen ...scrolls a list of thousands of the missing...with a toll free number; for family members to call

One man sits in front of his tv surfing hoping to find any answers...he stumbles across a well know christian network and is stunned to see a famous minister addressing his international viewing audience. "Ladies and gentleman in my deepest horror I stand before you..I am so humbled and ashamed. For years I have preached a message that didn't line up with this book..but right now with everything in me I beg you all to forgive me and LISTEN" "what has taken place is an event the bible foretold that I never dreamed would occur in my lifetime"

But again BREAKING: A MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

"Today ..I myself ..the House and Congress in complete agreement have decided to declare a state of martial law...due to the extreme traveling conditions and the desperation of so many ..we are setting 9pm as curfew....at current time I have dispatched our national guard with the assistance of homeland security officials to collect all weaponry" "any resistance will lead to instantaneous arrest...there will be no trial ..you will be held indefinitely"

As the President speaks...one of his staff brings him and urgent message....The President's becomes ashen as he turns back to address the nation..."ladies and gentleman..it appears our enemies are seizing upon this time as an opportunity...I have just been informed...nuclear weapons in Pakistan, Iran and Russia have just been deployed in our direction...I will be with you directly with further instructions"

Instantly national warning sirens begin to blare....wails and screams are heard ..gun shots ablaze...as numerous people shoot towards others and many shoot themselves"

In a small country farmhouse a man hugs his wife as she sobs for her children....they had always sent their kids to church but never went themselves. They know their children are safe..they know they are with Jesus but they also know whats ahead. The husbands heart begins to fail as his mind torments him of the sermons he had heard forwarning THE GREAT TRIBULATION.

again coming soon to a Life theatre