Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rapture of the Church

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzardhut View Post
    I agree
    the falling away is the apostasy of the church, which is a current event.
    Yes, and it is accelerating.

Quote Originally Posted by Anddra View Post
    Yes, and it is accelerating.
    The falling away can also refer to general faith in which people are turning away from even acknowledging any God whatsoever, no matter their religious background, and embracing agnosticism/atheism.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

The falling away can also refer to general faith in which people are turning away from even acknowledging any God whatsoever, no matter their religious background, and embracing agnosticism/atheism.
    So they become their own god.

So they become their own god.
    the only thing left to take the place of the hole in their heart is their own personal intellect and ego

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Rapture Dave Guest

So does this mean the rapture has to happen around a new moon? So every month there are only two days the rapture could happen, if they pass we have to wait another month?

Quote Originally Posted by Rapture Dave View Post
    So does this mean the rapture has to happen around a new moon? So every month there are only two days the rapture could happen, if they pass we have to wait another month?
    the rapture can be at anytime

the rapture can be at anytime
    ...soon.

Today!!

“God is right here, right now, ready to trade your burden for peace. Not just a little peace, but because of His amazing grace, complete peace. If you want your family to trust you, you’ve got to show them whom you trust.”—Tess on “Touched by an Angel”

...soon.
    ...er rather than later would be fine by me.
    "I do not seek to understand that I may believe, but I believe that I may understand: for this I also believe, that unless I believe I will not understand." --Anselm of Canterbury

Hebrews 12:3-4
    For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls. You have not yet resisted to bloodshed, striving against sin.

his princess Guest

Thanks for the post that was awsome. Im in a very large church and God has really put it on my that I should really start reaching out and I have suffered some for it. I know in my heart that Christ is coming soon I can feel it and Im excited but im also tired. Thank your for the inspiration

Jenn

Uh, Devin, this is a pre-Trib board.

“God is right here, right now, ready to trade your burden for peace. Not just a little peace, but because of His amazing grace, complete peace. If you want your family to trust you, you’ve got to show them whom you trust.”—Tess on “Touched by an Angel”

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

Quote Originally Posted by Devin View Post
    Paul clearly says.....
    [15] No promotion of Mid, Post Tribulation, Prewrath, Preterism, or Replacement theology. This board is traditional Pre-Tribulation Rapture, Pre 6 Seals, Pre 70th week, and Pre-Millennial Dispensational of End Times Prophecy. No posting alternative theories from other websites. We believe in a literal 7 year Tribulation period, after the instantaneous Rapture of all regenerated believers in unison, during which God finishes His discipline of Israel, protects Israel, and finalizes His judgments on the unbelieving world. Salvation will remain open to people trusting in Jesus for salvation up to the Second Coming.
    No suggestions of living righteously enough for the rapture, or salvation unattainable after the Rapture is allowed.
    All discussions on these topics must follow suit. Jesus said we won't know the day nor hour of His return and always be ready keeping watch.

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

random dude Guest

Hey Buzzard, is it alright if we make a thread to discuss the timing of the rapture in a friendly brothers-in-Christ manner? Sorry, but I cant see it being pre-trib (maybe you guys can convince me). The verses on the rapture like in Thessalonians dont say it is pre-trib, so I don't understand how they can be used as proof for pre-trib. There's also some practical concerns, like airplanes are going to crash. all traffic will crash, killing people cause of the beamed up drivers. medics doing surgery will disappear, leaving their patient to die? the Bible doesn't speak of this, so I don't see how it is believable.

Rapture Dave Guest

Quote Originally Posted by post-trib-dude View Post
    Hey Buzzard, is it alright if we make a thread to discuss the timing of the rapture in a friendly brothers-in-Christ manner? Sorry, but I cant see it being pre-trib (maybe you guys can convince me). The verses on the rapture like in Thessalonians dont say it is pre-trib, so I don't understand how they can be used as proof for pre-trib. There's also some practical concerns, like airplanes are going to crash. all traffic will crash, killing people cause of the beamed up drivers. medics doing surgery will disappear, leaving their patient to die? the Bible doesn't speak of this, so I don't see how it is believable.
    The most direct verse is Revelation 3:10 -
    Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
    The faithful church is kept from the tribulation.

WarriorOfTheFather Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rapture Dave View Post
    The most direct verse is Revelation 3:10 -

The faithful church is kept from the tribulation.

Yes Rature Dave hit the spot.
    post Trib Dude, why do you think God would not keep us from the Hour of Temptation if we have kept is word?

Quote Originally Posted by post-trib-dude View Post
    We don't discuss other rapture positions here, per the rules

rreighe Guest

i printed this and will show it to my freinds... it is also on my myspace blog; myspace.com/something_started (i think it has the _ i am not sure anymore..)

bayport Guest

wow, a cliffnote on the rapture, in detail, i must get my printer working. Its there, plain as day, the twinkling of an eye is about seven years long. Jesus only returns once not twice. the pretribulation rapture[since GOD is eternal] and the return of the Christ to end the tribulation is one event.

Quote Originally Posted by bayport View Post
    wow, a cliffnote on the rapture, in detail, i must get my printer working. Its there, plain as day, the twinkling of an eye is about seven years long.
    the twinkling of an eye is the split second moment of the rapture
    Quote Originally Posted by bayport View Post
    Jesus only returns once not twice. the pretribulation rapture[since GOD is eternal] and the return of the Christ to end the tribulation is one event.
    Jesus returns in the sky once, touches down on the ground once

bayport Guest

hi, hope i'm not far into darkness,and yes there is no scripture to back me up, but i can not help but feel that since there is no time in eternity that at the moment of the rapture,while we meet Jesus in the air, seven years has just passed on earth.