Thread: Showtime develops coming-out series

Default Showtime develops coming-out series

PARTIAL OBEDIENCE IS STILL REBELLION

Please pray for my daughter's salvation, Thank you.

Anno Domini

I won't even watch any of the series on Showtime or HBO. They are full of godlessness. It is a shame that there is not much Christian programming....or at least where I live anyway.

God bless you,

Suzi

Another good reason to stop watching tv. I was flipping through the channels last Sunday afternoon, and on USA, the movie 40 yo virgin was coming on and the first scene was of the guy getting up out of bed with a morning erection. Middle of the day, on Sunday, on USA network. I was in shock. I just wonder how many kids saw it too.

4evrHis Guest

I don't like Showtime anyways. Don't they already have a couple of gay shows on there anyways-the l word, queer as folk, um..somethin called noah's arc or something like that?? This to me isn't suprising in the least. I don't like the N! network either. They have this show about two teen lesbians, and its making it look really glamorous & okay. That's not good for impressionable kids to watch, and thats who its marketed to
    Last edited by 4evrHis; December 11th, 2008 at 08:12 PM. Reason: spelled a word wrong !

i don't watch Hell's Box Office, Skin-o-max, or ... well i won't type what i call "Showtime"....

so, no loss to me. they can continue piping their trash into homes all over the place without my money. it won't be much longer.

heart_changed99 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 4evrHis View Post
    I don't like Showtime anyways. Don't they already have a couple of gay shows on there anyways-the l word, queer as folk, um..somethin called noah's arc or something like that?? This to me isn't suprising in the least. I don't like the N! network either. They have this show about two teen lesbians, and its making it look really glamorous & okay. That's not good for impressionable kids to watch, and thats who its marketed to
    If you are talking about one of the many Nickelodeon channels, then it really doesn't surprise me. Its a sad day we live in, it truly is.

I posted these links to on-line TV Christian Programing on another thread:

http://www.rr-bb.com/showthread.php?p=926593#post926593

Micah 6:8
    He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

Quote Originally Posted by 4evrHis View Post
    The saddest part of it is, all the channels are going to eventually put their Sodomite catering programs on and it's going to get worse and worse. The gay agenda will begin to multiply in households as the new generation grows up under its influence.

What I have not heard anyone say on this bulletin board is the realization that homosexuality is the last state. I believe that Sodom and Gomorrah were the example of that. Once creation goes the way of refusing God's natural human order and re-instating their own perverted one.....that is the last state of mankind before intervention is called for.

And I believe we will get there soon enough.
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

To add, consider this:

(Gen 18:20) "Then the Lord said, 'Because the outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is great and their sin is very grave..."

This is what happens when man has gone too far....there is an "outcry." Whether it is believers praying or angels making appeal, it gets sufficient attention.

Gomenasai Guest

Quote Originally Posted by johnbmcginnis View Post
    I posted these links to on-line TV Christian Programing on another thread:

http://www.rr-bb.com/showthread.php?p=926593#post926593
    *EDIT* -deleted- sorry, I didnt take note of the text written above in your thread. You are right though, lots of garbage at that site.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomenasai View Post
    *EDIT* -deleted- sorry, I didnt take note of the text written above in your thread. You are right though, lots of garbage at that site.
    Hi Gomenasai. What are you sorry for if I may ask?
    Psalm 90:2 Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God.

Caver Guest

I turned my TV off about 5 years ago.

Now it works wonders....collects dust real good, the cats like to lay on in, and its a good handy place to lay things till ya can get them where you want them.

Besides, it nicely fills up this empty place on the wall and shelves.

Really, 2 or 3 sporting championship games a year, energencies and major news events might get me to hit the "on" switch but its not often.

I have much more time now and find that there are far fewer things and "stuff" that I need. I will not go back and miss it not a twit.

Here's hoping that the "coming out" series will rapidly become a "going away" series.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratosfear View Post
    Here's hoping that the "coming out" series will rapidly become a "going away" series.
    Jesus,Love of my life,Savior and keeper of my soul!

Remember the days when people actually kept shameful things secret? Now they can't wait to get on TV and tell all the world about their sick, twisted, demented lives!

Nothing is shameful anymore, after all the gov says it's all a "right."

Might as well expect the idiots to become more brazen with each passing year because we are about to get a good long thick dose of Sodom and Gomorrah. It's coming, so don't be surprised.

1. More kids are experimenting with gay sex than ever before. It's multiplying.

2. More shows are coming over the airwaves to further the acceptance of that behavior. Therefore, like a trojan virus it will circulate until it has reached EVERYBODY and ANY opposition to it will get lambasted until they are silenced.

3. As in California, even when the people don't want it as proclaimed by their own votes, the frozen few will STILL force it on the masses UNLESS we all get a serious attitude and inundate the officials with a strong, intense opposition.

But that won't happen, so:

Welcome to the New World.

SonOfThunder Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Stratosfear View Post
    It's not going to go away,it will only get worse

earthcitizen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SummerSailing81 View Post
    Remember the days when people actually kept shameful things secret? Now they can't wait to get on TV and tell all the world about their sick, twisted, demented lives!
    Sick, twisted and demented??? thats a bit harsh mate. Life must be very hard for the people who are gay and realise it is wrong...then having being told they are sick twisted and demented.