Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ad on myspace...

Mad Ad on myspace...

This was a link on myspace....it was an ad that said hell isn't real?!?

Is God a Closed Trinity or an Expanding Family? God Is Not A Trinity Of Three Persons
    Exposing the Secret Rapture Theory A Divisive Theory Deceiving Millions!
    http://bible-truths.com/?gclid=CPnLy...FRJxxwodDlNhDw

This person has taken time/money to put this on a web site that many young people are on...

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Quote Originally Posted by cbressler1976 View Post
    This was a link on myspace....it was an ad that said hell isn't real?!?

http://bible-truths.com/?gclid=CPnLy...FRJxxwodDlNhDw

This person has taken time/money to put this on a web site that many young people are on...
    Well they are mistaken and you and I know there is. Jesus spoke more about hell than heaven. This is sad because he is sending the youth to hell in a basket. Remember awhile back on youtube when some idiot payed kids to commit the unpardonable sin? These people will be dealt with but we have to somehow show them these people are liars.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Satan knows he has little time left and is selling his no hell policy for all the gullible thinking they will outsmart God for eternity

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzardhut View Post
    Satan knows he has little time left and is selling his no hell policy for all the gullible thinking they will outsmart God for eternity
    you are right....it makes me so sad....

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Quote Originally Posted by ron4jesus View Post
    Well they are mistaken and you and I know there is. Jesus spoke more about hell than heaven. This is sad because he is sending the youth to hell in a basket. Remember awhile back on youtube when some idiot payed kids to commit the unpardonable sin? These people will be dealt with but we have to somehow show them these people are liars.
    so very sad....

Mad

I just spent a few minutes browsing that link, and just in the titles alone, the author of that site is so far off base that it make me too. I am glad that I am deeply rooted in scripture that i can see through the garbage here, but sad to say many will read this site taking it for truth. Christ said that in the last days they will decieve many. And this site is a good example of what He said to be true.

txmomof3 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mdulik View Post
    I just spent a few minutes browsing that link, and just in the titles alone, the author of that site is so far off base that it make me too. I am glad that I am deeply rooted in scripture that i can see through the garbage here, but sad to say many will read this site taking it for truth. Christ said that in the last days they will decieve many. And this site is a good example of what He said to be true.
    Unfortunately, this site reflects the "feel good" atmosphere that is taught just about everywhere to our youth today. The fact that there is an ad for it on My Space just reinforces many of my recent decisions. I made the decision to homeschool my two school aged kids almost two months ago and can't wait to get started so that they can continue to be taught the TRUTH.

Quote Originally Posted by mdulik View Post
    In one of his question/answer things.....he said that Christ will save anyone who is good and has the spirit of Christ....not just the "Christians".....WHAT?!? ....the thing that makes me angry about this is that so many young people are on the myspace site....the only good thing is that not too many people pay attention to the ads..(I hope)

the true tragedy is that satan is targeting the youth in the day and age. All it takes is for 1 kid to download this site to his iphone and send it to 10 of his friends who in turn send it to 10 of their friends who send it to 10 of their friends... you get the point.
    The problem is that it doesnt take long, especially in this day and age for this type of message to become a truth to those who read it making it harder to spread the "REAL TRUTH"
    It's all a sign of the time that we are in and we all need to pray even more fervently then we ever have to get the TRUTH of Gods word out there.

cieralovesantonio Guest

this SATANIST NEEDS HIS WEBSITE DESTROYED- WATCH RR WILL BE EVENTUALLY ERASED AND HIS SATANIC WEBSITE WONT

Maybe someone (a true believer) should make an ad on My Space to dispell these untruths. Backed up with Scripture. Just a thought.

I have never liked the My Space or Facebook scene. Our young people become so obsessed with this stuff that they have an obscured sense of reallity. I am 37, and I take classes at our local technical college, before class starts just about every kid in the class is on that stupid My Space website. It has become such a nuissance(sp?)that I think the college is going to block it next semester. Make no mistake about it, our young people are drawn to this site like a magnet. The sad part is most parents are clueless as to what their children see and do on this website.

Robert Guest

I have my profile on facebook and myspace, and from what I have seen, it is quickly becoming a muckpit.

As for that ad: somebody is SERIOUSLY deluded.

I use face book because it is good way for me to stay close to several Pastor friends in Washington State. It makes me sad that this person is spreading lies that are leading people to hell.
    betty

Marcus Guest

:O(

Saw the site but not the ad. Was it a Google Adsense ad? If so, the website owner possibly uses the ads aimed at content and keywords. Such as God Jesus Bible Hell Heaven if they match what is in the ad, it goes on the site. Sometimes I get ads I'm not to happy about but the only way to get rid of the one bad ad, is to get rid of the good ones too.

Unfortunately if someone is paying for
    an ad, there's not much can be done -- free speech and all. We can't shield everyone and eventually they have to male up their own minds. It's the world, that's why we have
    to be equipped in the faith and be a good witness.

Gomenasai Guest

Well then, I ask, L. Ray Smith, whom do we fear and why?

Luke 12:4-5

4 "I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more.

5 But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him."

Hell is only what we certainly deserve, I know I deserve it. Why fear a punishment man can deliver, to send us to the grave? If thats what hell is, the grave. In that case, what Jesus said here makes absolutly no sense. Even if the lake of fire were death of the spirit, Lazarus and the Rich man couldn't have been in the grave. Why let one die and ressurect him to kill him again? Useless, Satans just working his lies with this nonsense.

4evrHis Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cbressler1976 View Post
    In one of his question/answer things.....he said that Christ will save anyone who is good and has the spirit of Christ....not just the "Christians".....WHAT?!? ....the thing that makes me angry about this is that so many young people are on the myspace site....the only good thing is that not too many people pay attention to the ads..(I hope)
    that's sort of the thing Oprah was talking about on her "church" show on youtube.And all of you are soo right about it influencing young people, b/c I know a lot of my friends believe that if they are nice & believe that there is a God than they'll go to heaven no matter what

Yeah, I just 'love' Myspace.
    Saw an ad on there a couple of months ago that made me want to vomit. It was a real ad for cheating on your spouse. So blatant!
    I've seen the affect of these kinds of sites on marriages.
    Semper Fi! Always faithful to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!