Page 28 of 53 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Our God of Israel is an awesome God! - Pray for Israel

Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith... (Hebrews 12:2)

Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ...(Philippians 1:6)

Praying for peace in Jerusalem and the land of Israel. Set Your angels on guard about her and bind those who plot evil against her. Praying for the souls killed and injured in the attack on the rabbinical school this week. Turn the nation of Israel to repentance and recognition of the saving grace through Your Son, Jesus, their long awaited Messiah. Amen
    This world is not my home. I'm just passing through. If heaven's not my home, O Lord, what would I do? The angels beckon me from heaven's open door, and I can't feel at home in this world anymore."
    Complete justice for us will come only "when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels" (v. 7).

ImOnStandby221 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by moosejive View Post
    Praying for peace in Jerusalem and the land of Israel. Set Your angels on guard about her and bind those who plot evil against her. Praying for the souls killed and injured in the attack on the rabbinical school this week. Turn the nation of Israel to repentance and recognition of the saving grace through Your Son, Jesus, their long awaited Messiah. Amen
    amen

sometime soon Guest

praying for Israel Lord Jesus hear my prayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoration View Post
    You read my mind!
    Adding my prayers for the peace of Jerusalem, and for the Lord to show Himself strong on behalf of Israel, and all those who desire for the truth of the Gospel to become clear to the world...That Jesus is Lord, Messiah, soon-coming King! And the ONLY way to salvation.

Father, nothing passes through Your Hands unless You allow it through, so Lord, we ask for protection for Your people, for Your church, Your Body, and those who are coming into the Kingdom to be saved. Father, Your perfect will be done. In Your precious Son's Name, Jesus. Amen
    ing in agreement

sometime soon Guest

a pray for Israel

Default A prayer for Israel

Praying for peace in Jerusalem, and the Israeli people

sometime soon Guest

praying for the Lord Jesus to protect the mossad and the soldiers protecting Israel and her people

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, Israel and the world. We have only glimpses of the type of world You created for us right now and we long for it to come to pass very soon. Open the eyes of those who oppose You to the grace and love offered through Jesus. Amen
    This world is not my home. I'm just passing through. If heaven's not my home, O Lord, what would I do? The angels beckon me from heaven's open door, and I can't feel at home in this world anymore."
    Complete justice for us will come only "when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels" (v. 7).

sometime soon Guest

praying for Israel and her leaders that they hear the words of our Lord.

Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ...(Philippians 1:6)

lovedbygod23 Guest

sometime soon Guest

praying for Israel for strength for the soldiers of Israel

sometime soon Guest

praying for Israel please protect the children of Israel

sometime soon Guest

praying for Israel dear Lord Jesus protect and help you people in there time of need.