Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Our God of Israel is an awesome God! - Pray for Israel

sometime soon Guest

Cross Our God of Israel is an awesome God! - Pray for Israel

I just have somthing on my heart that we need to pray for Israel strong . PM if this need to be moved no problem just a strong need to pray for Israel. Thank-you brothers and sisters in Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Adoration Guest

You read my mind!
    Adding my prayers for the peace of Jerusalem, and for the Lord to show Himself strong on behalf of Israel, and all those who desire for the truth of the Gospel to become clear to the world...That Jesus is Lord, Messiah, soon-coming King! And the ONLY way to salvation.

Father, nothing passes through Your Hands unless You allow it through, so Lord, we ask for protection for Your people, for Your church, Your Body, and those who are coming into the Kingdom to be saved. Father, Your perfect will be done. In Your precious Son's Name, Jesus. Amen

Quote Originally Posted by Adoration View Post
    You read my mind!
    Adding my prayers for the peace of Jerusalem, and for the Lord to show Himself strong on behalf of Israel, and all those who desire for the truth of the Gospel to become clear to the world...That Jesus is Lord, Messiah, soon-coming King! And the ONLY way to salvation.

Father, nothing passes through Your Hands unless You allow it through, so Lord, we ask for protection for Your people, for Your church, Your Body, and those who are coming into the Kingdom to be saved. Father, Your perfect will be done. In Your precious Son's Name, Jesus. Amen
    AMEN

Amen.

jayna Guest

Robinski Guest

I've been feeling that need since this morning as well.

LivingbyFaith Guest

I'm strongly feeling a burden too. ing for God's chosen people and God's chosen land.

sometime soon Guest

thanks all this has been on my heart alot of late and know it is greatly increased, prayers for Israel.

Praying for Israel.

Suzzanne4Jesus Guest

I will also be praying for Israel. Things are certainly moving fast.

SisterNChrist Guest

You read my mind!

Amen! from me too.

forbygrace Guest

You read my mind!

Amen!! Please Lord, protect YOUR people, and may they call out to You!
    Whatever we Christians can do individually to help, please bring it before us!

sometime soon Guest

the father along we get with all this news the more I want to pray May the Lord Jesus and Father God protect Israel and the US.

Dee Guest

Praying for Israel and for the US. We need to support Israel more than we do and quit yo-yo'ing back and forth.

Praying fo GOD to protect Israel!!

Veillifted Guest

You read my mind!

Amen...Pray for that whole region. Israel in particular. Pray also for His saints who travel into dark places, toil and suffer to bring His word forth into the world. May God's full blessing be upon Israel. May His full blessing be upon His saints. May His full blessing be on those who hear His word and come to our Father in Heaven in repentance on their knees confessing Jesus as their saviors!!

Amen!

Galoutofdixie Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Veillifted View Post
    Amen...Pray for that whole region. Israel in particular. Pray also for His saints who travel into dark places, toil and suffer to bring His word forth into the world. May God's full blessing be upon Israel. May His full blessing be upon His saints. May His full blessing be on those who hear His word and come to our Father in Heaven in repentance on their knees confessing Jesus as their saviors!!

Amen!
    Praying in agreement!

I came accross a messianic music station in Israel a couple of weeks ago. It also hosts a live chat every evening, (except the Sabbath) I was so blessed the one evening that I participated! People all over the world fellowshiping. Both Jew and Gentile, but all one new man in the body of Christ.

The Lord impressed upon me that our prayers for Israel are soooo important, and that more and more of Her people's eyes are being openend to Jesus as their personal Savior everyday! Everyday more and more of God's chosen are saying, "Blessed is He, that comes in the Name of the Lord".

This is so exciting! I believe it's another sign of our Lords soon return.

So yes, keep looking up folks, and always "pray for the peace of Jerusalem", and for the comfort and care of her people. May the veil be lowered more and more everyday.

Kingskid Guest

Praying for Israel!

mercyandgrace Guest

Praying for the people of Israel. It seems the whole world is against them. And everything is spiraling out of control so fast. Surely this is the end of days. I believe that the U.S. is Israel's last and final friend. I pray for our leaders. To soften their hearts toward Israel. I pray that God gives our military leaders wisdom. I pray for our soldiers protection. Even though we don't want to do battle with Iran or Syria, I pray that God's will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Amen.

AllforHim Guest

Oh Lord reveal your glory, protect the apple of your eye as you have promised. May all men see that you haven't abandoned your people and may all men know that you are Lord! Amen