Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Our God of Israel is an awesome God! - Pray for Israel

Jesuslover_2002 Guest

been prayin and will continue to pray for Isreal

Protect Israel Lord with your favor and grace. Shower down your blessings upon her - your chosen people. Bring them to a knowledge and a saving grace in these very trying times. Watch over them Lord with your loving care and lift her up to see you O God.

Your will be done in all the Earth.

David Dansker Guest

Amen, for your saints Lord, and for the elect, in the mighty name of Jesus, King of Kings, and Lord of Lords.

Quote Originally Posted by ImGoingUp View Post
    Protect Israel Lord with your favor and grace. Shower down your blessings upon her - your chosen people. Bring them to a knowledge and a saving grace in these very trying times. Watch over them Lord with your loving care and lift her up to see you O God.

Your will be done in all the Earth.
    AMEN

Dear Father, I pray for Your children.
    May Your holy name be glorified.
    In the name of Your Son Jesus, our Lord and Savior.
    With Love
    In Christ
    -Michael

"Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." Rev. 4:11

Praying for Israel.

Praying for the Lord's protection, grace, mercy, favor and strength for Israel. Praying that Israel and the Jewish people will yearn to embrace the Lord their God, and that they will recognize Jesus Christ as their messiah.

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, and longing for the day when all Israel is saved (Romans 11:25-26).

Praying also for Israel's enemies, that they will have an opportunity to repent and to avoid the Lord's wrath. Praying that there will be those who will turn away from their hatred and bloodlust and instead embrace the life-transforming and soul-saving power of Jesus Christ, the Risen Son of God.

Praying that those who refuse to repent, whose hearts are hardened, will falter in their destructive and evil plans and wicked schemes, and that the Lord will deal with them as He sees fit.

In Jesus' name, amen.

Quote Originally Posted by JCO View Post
    Praying for the Lord's protection, grace, mercy, favor and strength for Israel. Praying that Israel and the Jewish people will yearn to embrace the Lord their God, and that they will recognize Jesus Christ as their messiah.

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, and longing for the day when all Israel is saved (Romans 11:25-26).

Praying also for Israel's enemies, that they will have an opportunity to repent and to avoid the Lord's wrath. Praying that there will be those who will turn away from their hatred and bloodlust and instead embrace the life-transforming and soul-saving power of Jesus Christ, the Risen Son of God.

Praying that those who refuse to repent, whose hearts are hardened, will falter in their destructive and evil plans and wicked schemes, and that the Lord will deal with them as He sees fit.

In Jesus' name, amen.
    Amen!!

sometime soon Guest

praying for Israel and your timing.

May they feel your comfort, strength and love..especially the innocent children dear Father who don't understand "hate and evil".

Quote Originally Posted by jar View Post
    May they feel your comfort, strength and love..especially the innocent children dear Father who don't understand "hate and evil".
    AMEN

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem
    Psalm 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

sometime soon Guest

I spoke with a man today and his son is with the state dept. and he is in Israel and he had not herad from him in a couple of months so I told him what information I had from reading these threads and about Syria and the boarder with Israel his eyes got real big. My prayers are for Israel and his son over there tring to help.Lord Jesus your will and timing

Iblvnjc Guest

In Jesus' name, amen.
    Praying in agreement.

Lord, like Ruth we desire to be steadfast in our love for Your chosen people. We will stand with Israel against all enemies, sharing her burdens as she prepares to meet her true Messiah.

But Ruth replied, "Don't urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. -- Ruth 1:16

Sh'alu Shalom Yeruseliam .... Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem

Adoration Guest

In Jesus' name, amen.
    This really stood out to me. Agreeing in prayer...AMEN!!!

In Jesus' name, amen.
    AMEN

Galoutofdixie Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BarbT View Post
    Lord, like Ruth we desire to be steadfast in our love for Your chosen people. We will stand with Israel against all enemies, sharing her burdens as she prepares to meet her true Messiah.

But Ruth replied, "Don't urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. -- Ruth 1:16

Sh'alu Shalom Yeruseliam .... Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem
    Amen, praying in agreement, and praising the Lord that day by day the veil is being lifted ever higher, to culminate in all of Israel coming to know Jesus as their Lord and Savior.

mercyandgrace Guest

Today, another attempt was made to kidnap an Israeli soldier. The attempt was thwarted.

Praise God.

forbygrace Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mercyandgrace View Post
    Today, another attempt was made to kidnap an Israeli soldier. The attempt was thwarted.

Praise God.
    Praying for Israel and her soldiers today, for the leadership of all the nations located in the ME and any others who are involved over there (which looks to be just about most of the world, what with the U.N. forces and observers and so on). Things just keep bubbling and boiling and seething away beneath the surface and sooner or later something is going to break loose. Most of all I pray for the children on both sides of the fence, for protection and mercy for whatever comes.

Looks as if the Islamists are looking for an occasion to provoke Israel to war, a war they will once again claim Israel started. Kidnappings have always worked well for the Islamists in past. They've always received far, far more in prisoner exchanges than Israel receives.

I pray the Prince of Peace returns soon and ends this madness.